Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Savage Bliss

Button's Chance?--Now it's about Cricket, rugby and world cup! baseball, basket ball, football and hockey....

With Button on the first row of the Imola Grand Prix, with a very creditable 1:22.988, can he finally show us his worth or will he be banished once more?

Im afraid i must agree f1 fanatic. However I' dont think Button's smoothness lacks any speed throughout a grand prix. Honda seems to have a car that degrades over a grand prix distance and that is what keeps Button from climbing on the top step on "Any Given Sunday".

Im afraid i must agree f1 fanatic. However I' dont think Button's smoothness lacks any speed throughout a grand prix. Honda seems to have a car that degrades over a grand prix distance and that is what keeps Button from climbing on the top step on "Any Given Sunday".

this is what barrichello had to say aboput new honda set up

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/23130/

Aslong as button stays at honda the only way he will win is if everybody ahead of him crashes.

as for the start, i think we will see schumi just rocketing away and leading the rest of the race if he lays down times like he did last year we might just see him lap every person on track, almost two seconds a lap would mean he would be over 2 minutes ahead and thas over a lap and a half, it could possibly be.

I don't think Button can win. The Honda has always been brilliant over one lap, but over a race distance, the Renault's and McLaren's, and for this race the Ferrari's will most probably be quicker. He could podium, but not a win barring some extreme circumstances.

sorry but definitely cant see Button winning today - in fact dont even see either Honda on the podium - unlike the Ferraris i think the Hondas pace was a bit misleading & can see a Ferrari, a McLaren & Alonso probably on pole

would love to be wrong and see Schumi win & then someone else on the podium for a change -add a bit of spice :clap3:

Button is capable of it, Honda is not. I see a third place finish for him unless a few drivers shunt. Bank on Schumacher or Alonso for the win.

I think Button, RB or MS cant win today...My guess is that Alonso and Kimi will battle for the win!

Hope im right :D

I think Button, RB or MS cant win today...My guess is that Alonso and Kimi will battle for the win!

Hope im right :D

You do not think that, you fear the opposite actually i think :P

Well I dont mind if JB or RB win...as long the Ferrari and MS doesnt!! :D

I still believe that Ferrari are low on fuel....if not then they're cheating again! :angry:

Well I dont mind if JB or RB win...as long the Ferrari and MS doesnt!! :D

I still believe that Ferrari are low on fuel....if not then they're cheating again! :angry:

now now dont be a bad loser - your beginning to sound like the ITV commentators otherwise known as "The Jenson Button appreciation show"

Think Schumi should win this - i really hope he does :thbup:

GOD i wish the race would hurry up & start - the nerves are kicking in!!!!!

Button winning! HA HA HA HE HE HE! Sorry Button fans! (if there are any)

Mate, on this site the Button fans come a dime for a dozen.

The flip side is that the anti-Button people outnumber then 4 to 1. Happy days!

I stand corrected. But I think he will have to be bloody lucky to win this one, I just dont think he can take the fight to the frontrunners today.

I stand corrected. But I think he will have to be bloody lucky to win this one, I just dont think he can take the fight to the frontrunners today.

I have a better chance winning the lotto than Button has winning todays race.

Well tooty Bernie Ecclestone has just said that Button has a good chance of winning so thats probably put the blah on him :D and he thinks MS probably wont win so happy days he definitely will now :clap3:

Dumb ITV commentators - "Buttons holding on to MS's lead - hes only losing him by 2 or 3 tenths a second a lap" - DUH - that fairly adds up - if it was anyone else theyd be saying theyre being DROPPED by 2 secs a lap :angry:

GOD they annoy me - any wonder many of us dislike their golden boy

Well it seams that Honda has it in for Rubens, 15 sec. stop? Right-o they don't play favorites :mf_tongue:

not when they **** up JB's stop too!

vbbbbbaaaaaaaaaasssssstttttttaaaaaaaarrrrrrrdddddsssssss

DAMN DAMN DAMN

I knew it was too good to be true - schumis losing 2 secs a lap with these crap tyres hes on

hahahahaha Buttons banjaxed his race - he should never ignore the lollipop

least that means its only Alonso thats chasing down the maestro

DAMN DAMN DAMN

I knew it was too good to be true - schumis losing 2 secs a lap with these crap tyres hes on

hahahahaha Buttons banjaxed his race - he should never ignore the lollipop

least that means its only Alonso thats chasing down the maestro

Did you see the replay?

He didnt ignore the lollypop