Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Savage Bliss

Button's Chance?--Now it's about Cricket, rugby and world cup! baseball, basket ball, football and hockey....

Alonso must be light for this stint.......................

yeah i did & yeah he did - the lollipop wnet up & then came straight back down again - fault on both sides

When it goes up, you press go!

You dont wait to make sure the lollypop man is sure or not.

exactly and now im gutted as button was driving beautifully and was catching those two up and had he not been ****ed up he would be right with alonso and schumi! Im so gutted u wouldnt believe!

oh and who was it that said barrichello would beat Button today? HAHAHAHA!

Alonso must be light for this stint.......................

well thats the stops over now - its a straight fight to the end - GOD i hope schumis tyres are better :(

Cracking race so far - my nerves are wrecked :blink:

Well try being me, my life is over! :lol:

Well at least Button i9s gonna get points. He would be right there though and maybe even could have won this race since MS and alonso were going so slow earlier! God im gutted, i really am.

Cracking race though!

oh and the new sponsor for ITV F1 is ****ing annoying me already! They arn't even using F1 cars for it. Fools i tell ya!

Well at least Button i9s gonna get points. He would be right there though and maybe even could have won this race since MS and alonso were going so slow earlier! God im gutted, i really am.

Cracking race though!

oh and the new sponsor for ITV F1 is ****ing annoying me already! They arn't even using F1 cars for it. Fools i tell ya!

Im not sure i remember a piont in this race when i thought jenson had a chance of winning.

maybe i was in the loo

in fairness i do feel a bit sorry for Button - if that had happened to MS i would have been livid!!!! im just glad thats hes not there to hassle Michael - Alonso's doing a good enough job of that by himself :angry:

Cracking race though!

Wearing those rose colored glasses eh?? B)

he would have too you know. He would have been 3rd, but would have been much closer to them than montoya was.

I guess im just going to have to wait till Monaco for a JB victory!

he would have too you know. He would have been 3rd, but would have been much closer to them than montoya was.

Would have's and could have's never made a winner or a champ though.

Button and Honda have to knuckle down hard

:roll::roll: you're kidding me right???

No I am not kidding. Ken Dodd I mean James' Allen has said in his post race analysis on itv-f1.com that he would place a bet on JB winning in Canada.I think he has a reasonable chance though in all of the next races, minus probably not magny cours or nurburgring

^^^^^^^ :bangin::bangin::frusty::frusty:

If you people could see the HORRID commentary on American network TV (CBS) you would be glad to have ITV! I am at a loss for words to describe it horribleness. I turned down the sound to avoid the commentators, but the actual network kept trying to push it's shows instead of broadcasting the race..oog.

Button fans, I feel for ya. Button haters, you gotta know it's not the fault of the driver in a bad pit situation like that. It's all the fault of the lolipop guy. The drivers train themselves to react on instinct when that lolipop changes from red to green. If the driver stops to think and look, he looses 2 seconds (at least). If not for that, tho, Button would have had a podium...ah well...

Well I guess that's that. But what chance do you think he had if it wasn't for that stuff up? We can't deny he had pace...

Button would probably have finished in 3rd if the pit problem hadnt happened. Not sure if he could challenge the front 2 cos Honda chose the wrong strategy yet again

Button would probably have finished in 3rd if the pit problem hadnt happened. Not sure if he could challenge the front 2 cos Honda chose the wrong strategy yet again

Im not sure if Honda has the speed to even challenge Mclarens!!

3 pit stops and still he couldnt catch MS!?

Those ITV guys are pathetic. After every ad breat they would tell the viewers how Button is doing and how he is only going .6 seconds a lap slower than Schumacher. I thought that was a really odd thing to say as .6 seconds a lap is quite alot but they tried to make it sound like Button was matching Schumacher when he clearly wasnt. The ITV guys should stop focusing on Button and start doing their jobs correctly as they as suppose to commentate the entire race and not just 2 or 3 drivers.

Those ITV guys are pathetic. After every ad breat they would tell the viewers how Button is doing and how he is only going .6 seconds a lap slower than Schumacher. I thought that was a really odd thing to say as .6 seconds a lap is quite alot but they tried to make it sound like Button was matching Schumacher when he clearly wasnt.

I thought it was odd then, but now I find it funny. :D:D

Well at that time Button was near the front so it makes sense that the commentators were talking about his progress. When button was out of the main scrap, all attention was on MS & FA!

Indeed, yet again Honda screw up his chances.

Also whoever said Button got all of Brundles and james allens attention, wtf are you on? They are very fair and actually dont mention Button all that much.

Indeed, yet again Honda screw up his chances.

Also whoever said Button got all of Brundles and james allens attention, wtf are you on? They are very fair and actually dont mention Button all that much.

You're joking right.

With those two nitwits the whole race revolves around Button, and his position on the track.

ie.

Q

How did MS finish.

ITV answer

Ahead of Button

Q

How fast was Alonso.

ITV answer

0.3 sec faster then Button

Q

How was JV's Pitstop.

ITV answer

Not as bad as Button's

Q

Seems like the teams are having trouble getting heat into the tires

ITV answer

Jenson Button has been complaining of no grip on the restarts. Honda must really start getting it right for poor Jenson.