Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Savage Bliss

Button's Chance?--Now it's about Cricket, rugby and world cup! baseball, basket ball, football and hockey....

if you saw the german coverage you guys would know what coverage is, CBS was more comercials then race, and speed is just flat, with little insight, atleast they know what theya re talking about.

Autumnpuma:

Button fans, I feel for ya. Button haters, you gotta know it's not the fault of the driver in a bad pit situation like that. It's all the fault of the lolipop guy. The drivers train themselves to react on instinct when that lolipop changes from red to green. If the driver stops to think and look, he looses 2 seconds (at least). If not for that, tho, Button would have had a podium...ah well...

it is partly JB's fault, if you want to win nowadays you need to be agressive, sculpt the team around yourself, amke it focused on you

you might not like the idea but in the end, you have senen what it can do

if you saw the german coverage you guys would know what coverage is, CBS was more comercials then race, and speed is just flat, with little insight, atleast they know what theya re talking about.

Autumnpuma:

Button fans, I feel for ya. Button haters, you gotta know it's not the fault of the driver in a bad pit situation like that. It's all the fault of the lolipop guy. The drivers train themselves to react on instinct when that lolipop changes from red to green. If the driver stops to think and look, he looses 2 seconds (at least). If not for that, tho, Button would have had a podium...ah well...

it is partly JB's fault, if you want to win nowadays you need to be agressive, sculpt the team around yourself, amke it focused on you

you might not like the idea but in the end, you have senen what it can do

I'm thinking it was a dumb mistake, nothing so dire as the team not focused on Jens, but you have the right concept, I think.

What I found funny was how James was going on and on about Jenson keeping in touch with Michael and shadowing him in the early laps, and all I saw was the gap just getting bigger, and bigger and bigger... It bordered on a crazy joke.

What I found funny was how James was going on and on about Jenson keeping in touch with Michael and shadowing him in the early laps, and all I saw was the gap just getting bigger, and bigger and bigger... It bordered on a crazy joke.

I think it was because everyone expected Schumi to fly off into the distance. You aussies complain too much! No-one notices it except u guys, its all in your head

I think it was because everyone expected Schumi to fly off into the distance. You aussies complain too much! No-one notices it except u guys, its all in your head

Thats rich. English people are world renouned for complaining. Maybe you British people are so blind when it comes to Button you didnt even notice.

Sorry mate, but that is actually very rich. If someone knows how to bitch it surely is the poms. I have lived in Australia for some time now and I have never come across a more positive and easygoing people. They tend to take it standing up while the poms starts to whine.

Sorry mate, but that is actually very rich. If someone knows how to bitch it surely is the poms. I have lived in Australia for some time now and I have never come across a more positive and easygoing people. They tend to take it standing up while the poms starts to whine.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You must be joking!!! Just look at the aussie reaction to the 03 rugby world cup, and the 2005 ashes - whiney whiney whiney whiney whine, we didnt lose, excuses bla bla, aussies are the worst losers in history. Us english have lost a lot of tournaments but u dont see us whinging and making excuses!

I dont notice the pro-Button attention, so I dont agree with you. If Buttons near the front, then the commentators are going to talk about him. When he's not at the front, they talk about who is at the front, as thats where the cameras are.

Us english have lost a lot of tournaments but u dont see us whinging and making excuses!

Thats because losing has become a way of life for all English people.

Thats because losing has become a way of life for all English people.

wow thats a mature response, I'm really convinced that Allen talks about JB too much now

wow thats a mature response, I'm really convinced that Allen talks about JB too much now

And how does bringing up the Rugby World Cup or the 2005 Ashes Series convince anyone that Allen doesnt talk about Button too much.

And how does bringing up the Rugby World Cup or the 2005 Ashes Series convince anyone that Allen doesnt talk about Button too much.

I was responding to the comment that English people whine and Aussies are positive and easy going

I was responding to the comment that English people whine and Aussies are positive and easy going

Well, English people do whinge alot. But i dont blame them at all. If i lived in a country that was cold all the time and always raining i would whine too.

You must be joking!!! Just look at the aussie reaction to the 03 rugby world cup, and the 2005 ashes - whiney whiney whiney whiney whine, we didnt lose, excuses bla bla, aussies are the worst losers in history. Us english have lost a lot of tournaments but u dont see us whinging and making excuses!

I dont notice the pro-Button attention, so I dont agree with you. If Buttons near the front, then the commentators are going to talk about him. When he's not at the front, they talk about who is at the front, as thats where the cameras are.

The Ashes was a fluke and everyone knows it. Besides, the Aussies took it like men.

The Rugby World Cup was a fluke, and the Aussies took it like men.

Every footbal world up the English lose out and you cry, and winge, and riot, and so forth.

Look at your Rugby team now, raped in the six nations

Look at your cricket team, raped by Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Zimbabwe

Well, English people do whinge alot. But i dont blame them at all. If i lived in a country that was cold all the time and always raining i would whine too.

Well lucky for you, you dont live here then. However I hope that wasnt supposed to be some kind of pathetic insult! In fact theres been so little rain in this country for so long that the government has recently banned all use of garden hoses! I guess you would be a whingy b#####d if you went on holiday to somewhere like sweden then

The Ashes was a fluke and everyone knows it. Besides, the Aussies took it like men.

The Rugby World Cup was a fluke, and the Aussies took it like men.

Every footbal world up the English lose out and you cry, and winge, and riot, and so forth.

See what I mean?? it was all a fluke - pathetic and low. Saying it was a fluke isnt taking it like a man you idiot! And the aussies didnt take it like men, they said "its all jonny wilkinson, england are a 1-man team" - what kind of excuse is that?

At least we actually make it to the football world cup more often than not! And what the hell are u on about saying we riot? You just made that up

In fact theres been so little rain in this country for so long that the government has recently banned all use of garden hoses!

I have it on good authority that English people waste water in large quantities. English people take water for granted so they overuse it. In Australia we have level 3 water restrictions and in some parts of NSW we have level 4 water restrictions. At the moment NSW major dam (Warragamba Dam) is under 40%.

I have it on good authority that English people waste water in large quantities. English people take water for granted so they overuse it. In Australia we have level 3 water restrictions and in some parts of NSW we have level 4 water restrictions. At the moment NSW major dam (Warragamba Dam) is under 40%.

Good for you. Water comes out of our taps so when we want water we turn on the tap. We need rainfall for that, and recently we havent had any

At least we actually make it to the football world cup more often than not! And what the hell are u on about saying we riot? You just made that up

There is a high possibility that I did, yes.

But the rest of what I said is true...No, actually I made it all up since I am bored, stuck in the house, and my girlfiriend is on my back constantly.

There is a high possibility that I did, yes.

But the rest of what I said is true...No, actually I made it all up since I am bored, stuck in the house, and my girlfiriend is on my back constantly.

:D Thanks for being honest! Unfortunately I believe that too many aussies actually do believe the stuff you made up

Hmmm.... ever heard the term 'whinging bloody Poms'??You don't think that just got pulled out of a hat do you? :eusa_think: Just read these posts! It's just a bitch session... The only thing us Aussies complain about is how much you Poms whinge!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess when you're winning all the time and you finally have to deal with defeat, it hits a bit hard! :P

After the world cup in 2003, the aussie newspapers were shown on the news here in UK, cos it was surprising just how whiney you are over there and what sore losers u are! Enough of this, we've had Aus - GB arguments about a hundred times already

After the world cup in 2003, the aussie newspapers were shown on the news here in UK, cos it was surprising just how whiney you are over there and what sore losers u are!

We may be sore losers (because we arnt used too it) but its just as bad as England who are terrible winners. Gloating has become a very English trait recently due to you winning the Ashes and the Rugby.

sorry to competely disagree with you yet again - but i will!!!!! i heard there comments about how Button was only losing about 0.3secs of a lap to MS each time & how that would help him greatly - DUH - that soon adds up - if it hade been any other driver iot would have been that they were being dropped by secs a lap - it annoyed me soooo much i actually posted on here about it during the race!!!!

their complete blindness towards Button is what turns many of us who arent English against him :angry:

its always the same when you win anything (or think you might) - maybe they should have ITV coverage just for you english & then another one for us Irish, Scottish & Welsh who might actually care how other drivers are doing

p.s aas for winning the Rugby - GOD even we beat you this year but the media still harp back to "that year" - get over it, get out of the past & get in the present

OK - rant over :wub:

p.s aas for winning the Rugby - GOD even we beat you this year but the media still harp back to "that year" - get over it, get out of the past & get in the present

/quote]

I was talking about the aussie reaction at the time, I'm not saying england are great at rugby cos of 2003 READ THE POSTS AGAIN!

I have never noticed this button attention thing, blame ur own countries for not bothering to produce a decent F1 coverage with their own commentators!