Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Savage Bliss

Button's Chance?--Now it's about Cricket, rugby and world cup! baseball, basket ball, football and hockey....

I cant tell you how not helpful that is.

Are you from Portugal (cant get anymore western than that). The problem with you saying your in Western Europe is that there are about 10 countries in that region.

it doesnt matter they're all the same really :D spain, france, belgium, all weird foreign rude people to us english!

Can I play too? He speaks good English so I can only think of Ireland as a possibility. Although if he's been in Aus long enough I suppose this could be misleading...

it doesnt matter they're all the same really :D spain, france, belgium, all weird foreign rude people to us english!

I know - they don't even speak English properly. Bloody foreigners!

Can I play too? He speaks good English so I can only think of Ireland as a possibility. Although if he's been in Aus long enough I suppose this could be misleading...

Very misleading indeed..........

:D

I know - they don't even speak English properly. Bloody foreigners!

:clap3:

Ok, i'll give you some more hints. I love your sense of humor. That excludes France, Germany, Belgium. And Western Europe goes all the way from Iceland down to Portugal.

Think ' :eusa_think: cold'

well you've only got iceland, spain, holland and maybe luxembourg to choose from! so shouldnt be too hard

you are leaving some out :D

well you've only got iceland, spain, holland and maybe luxembourg to choose from! so shouldnt be too hard

What? Andorra, Lichtenstein, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Italy, and Austria

Cricket is bloody great. I did not follow it until I moved to Sydney, but heyI'm all over it.

Dont know the rules.....Tried to watch it once and I got bored.....sorry guys it's nothin personal, but maybe this has happened coz I dont know the rules....

:)

Dont know the rules.....Tried to watch it once and I got bored.....sorry guys it's nothin personal, but maybe this has happened coz I dont know the rules....

:)

Thats it, you knowing the rules is paramount! Learn the rules, follow a test with some mates at a pub, or alone in the comfort of your sofa (best when spouse/girlfriend is far away), and get into the action. may I recommned you start following the Austrailan Team? They have flair, great personalities (Shane Warne is an legend for more than his circket skills), and they are world number 1! None above, none at their sides. Toppbanana all the way!

p.s: the poms and Indian's in this forum are going to dispute the number one claim, but they would be liars..

Thats it, you knowing the rules is paramount! Learn the rules, follow a test with some mates at a pub, or alone in the comfort of your sofa (best when spouse/girlfriend is far away), and get into the action. may I recommned you start following the Austrailan Team? They have flair, great personalities (Shane Warne is an legend for more than his circket skills), and they are world number 1! None above, none at their sides. Toppbanana all the way!

p.s: the poms and Indian's in this forum are going to dispute the number one claim, but they would be liars..

Or if you have a short attention span watch 20/20 match as they are fast paced and very exciting.

What? Andorra, Lichtenstein, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Italy, and Austria

well i'm talking about the west side

I had never even heard of andorra until recently when I learnt that they're in the same qualifying group for Euro 2008

Or if you have a short attention span watch 20/20 match as they are fast paced and very exciting.

Indeed! Extremely good! Catch one of those after you have learnt the rules and you are hooked for life!

well i'm talking about the west side

I had never even heard of andorra until recently when I learnt that they're in the same qualifying group for Euro 2008

The West Side? That is the West Side! Everything else is East. Ok, geographically Austria, Italy, Lichtenstein and Switzerland are central, but historically West. BTW I forgot Monaco, but unlucky for me I'm not from there.

Slartibartfast.

I'll throw my hat into the ring...

I second the 'Slartibartfast' guess and say Norway.

Award-winning fjords... ;)

Edit: pumpdoc's gonna have to add to this thread's title...

I seem to remember you come from a country that has never produced an F1 driver? Seeing as my knowledge of F1 is only excellent from 2000 to now I would guess you are either from Sweden, Norway or maybe estonia, lithuania or latvia?

Also American footie is not popular here, neither is baseball or basketball. We may play the latter in P.E at school but as for TV audiences and popularity its pretty damn low. This countries main sport faves are Footie, F1, Rugby, Cricket, Golf, Horse races (whatever they are called), athletics and snooker.

I'll throw my hat into the ring...

I second the 'Slartibartfast' guess and say Norway.

Award-winning fjords... ;)

Edit: pumpdoc's gonna have to add to this thread's title...

Ding, ding, ding, ding!!! winner winner winner!!!

Don't give me more Ideas ;)

Ding, ding, ding, ding!!! winner winner winner!!!

Don't give me more Ideas ;)

Woo Hoo! Technically, I'm sharing the kudos with monza gorilla and his fine choice of book...

Good call and good advice... Unfortunately cricket is one of those sports that you either love or hate... I can't get enough of it... Just got off the couch after seeing the Aussies demolish Bangladesh... AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!!!!

It's is a fact though... We are No.1. Although the competition has picked up in the past few years, particularly in tests (damn poms :D )

And I'm guessing a Swede??

Good call and good advice... Unfortunately cricket is one of those sports that you either love or hate... I can't get enough of it... Just got off the couch after seeing the Aussies demolish Bangladesh... AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!!!!

It's is a fact though... We are No.1. Although the competition has picked up in the past few years, particularly in tests (damn poms :D )

And I'm guessing a Swede??

Autumnpuma got it right, Norway.

Yes, that cold drunken place which struck luck and found oil in the 1960's.

We are incapable of producing a good racedriver, but for some reason found Petter Solberg behind some barn, stuck him in a modified Ford, and by a stroke of luck he managed to become Rally WDC. Apart from that the closest we have come F1 is Harald Huysman. For those who dont know his name he is the guy who discovered Jenson in 1998 and managed to get him a seat at Williams. JB sacked him in 2004 or something, so we have no foot in the door, and have no decent prospects in the tunnel either.

This is the reason I, and many of my countrymen alike follow Finish drivers. BTW, meatface is huge here since he spends his winters here and has bought a girls handballteam or something.

Woo Hoo! Technically, I'm sharing the kudos with monza gorilla and his fine choice of book...

Nah. I already knew the answer. I was just offering clues. It is a fine book, though. :D

Autumnpuma got it right, Norway.

Yes, that cold drunken place which struck luck and found oil in the 1960's.

We are incapable of producing a good racedriver, but for some reason found Petter Solberg behind some barn, stuck him in a modified Ford, and by a stroke of luck he managed to become Rally WDC. Apart from that the closest we have come F1 is Harald Huysman. For those who dont know his name he is the guy who discovered Jenson in 1998 and managed to get him a seat at Williams. JB sacked him in 2004 or something, so we have no foot in the door, and have no decent prospects in the tunnel either.

This is the reason I, and many of my countrymen alike follow Finish drivers. BTW, meatface is huge here since he spends his winters here and has bought a girls handballteam or something.

No worries... Hey just a question. I have a few Norwegian friends; they seem to like this place. What

Man U v Chelsea this weekend!! Go the DEVILS!!

Man Utd. is my favorite club, but they suck...Sir whats his name ( Alex :D ) should not be coach and bring some more players in so that they can be at the top again!!!....i hope they'll beat the Chelsea....