Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Yuji 'Spinmaster' Ide

After seeing Ide having another screamer of a race I think it is high time for his departure. Davidson in, that w#nker (Ide) out.

Words cannot express the hatred I feel towards him.

On a three stop startegy, still way, way off everyones pace, and on top of that he tries to make an impossible pass on Albers on the opening lap. What was he going to gain from that? Nothing. The only thing he was supposed to do was to bring the car home. And what happens after they send him out to do just that, well he stuffed it up.

I think we should set up a signature campaign where we demand FIA revoke his superlicence.

Davidson should replace RB in honda and RB should repleace Ide in Aguri!

After seeing Ide having another screamer of a race I think it is high time for his departure. Davidson in, that w#nker (Ide) out.

On a three stop startegy, still way, way off everyones pace, and on top of that he tries to make an impossible pass on Albers on the opening lap. What was he going to gain from that? Nothing. The only thing he was supposed to do was to bring the car home. And what happens after they send him out to do just that, well he stuffed it up.

I think we should set up a signature campaign where we demand FIA revoke his superlicence.

Indeed, indeed................................... :mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue:

No reason for him to be on the inside of Albers at that corner. None at all.

No reason for him to be on the inside of Albers at that corner. None at all.

Indeed, he couldn't drive his way out of a paper bag...........................

I never thought that some driver could be worst than Sato, but this Ide guy is winning the REJECT prize widely!

Indeed, he couldn't drive his way out of a paper bag...........................

Or out of sight on a dark night..............

Ide is nothing short of a joke!!!

I cant even comment on him, hes just so bloody bad its hard to believe he even got into F1.

I think we will see a press release from SAF1 this week where they replace Ide with Davidson. If they dont do that they deserve to be kicked out for incompetence.

I think we will see a press release from SAF1 this week where they replace Ide with Davidson. If they dont do that they deserve to be kicked out for incompetence.

We can only hope Ctrl300. Davidson's break has to come soon.

Ide showed that he is dangerous. He drove into the side of Albers and sent Albers rolling over. Theres no excuse, he's had his chance and failed miserably

We can only hope Ctrl300. Davidson's break has to come soon.

The problem is that this Ide situation has been allowed to go on for far too long. They should not even have given him the seat. SAF1 should be sued for racism. WTF, an all Jap policy? Shiit, who do they think they are? They know all Japansese drivers behave like monkeys on the track, and yet they persist. Do they get some sort of kick out of being pathetic, from being the laughing stock of the world? SAF1 should be kicked out and we should have two new contenters for 2007. Penske and Minardi in, fresh-fish with wazabi out.

god hes pathetic...

Apr.24 (GMM) An ominous cloud has re-gathered over Yuji Ide's fledgling F1 career.

The struggling rookie driver, already warned by Super Aguri bosses to up his game, sent an irate Christijan Albers' 'MF1' into a barrel-roll at Imola -- an indiscretion that earned him a formal reprimand from the stewards.

They ruled that 31-year-old Ide had caused the shunt, warning him of the 'possible effect of incurring a second' slap.

Added to his extreme lack of pace and erratic on-track style, a movement of opposition to Ide's mere presence on the grid has now widened. Former triple world champion Niki Lauda told 'RTL' TV at Imola that the sport's bigwigs should consider suspending his superlicense.

''It is not making formula one look good,'' the Austrian told Germany's F1 broadcaster, probably also riled by Ide's reluctance to accept the blame for his error.

Responding to Albers' charge of over-aggressiveness, he said: ''I don't think I was pushing too hard. Albers was the one on the racing line and I could not avoid his car.''

England's 'Times' newspaper, however, summed up the mood of the F1 paddock, reporting that Ide is 'unlikely to be in Germany at the next race'.

www.updatef1.com article

He's not even funny like Sato imo... I laugh at Sato I don't laugh at Ide.

Thats right. I also fear him. I look on in horror when he hits the track, fearing it will lead to a loss of lives. Lauda is right, that low-brow box-car racer should crawl back to the hole he came from. If he is not sacked I hope he becomes invalid in a freak accident. That way he will not be able to cause harm to anyone.

Yuji Ide not out (yet)

24 April 2006

After Yuji Ide crashed into the back of Christijan Albers at Imola on Sunday many feared it could have been the last race for the Japanese Super Aguri driver. Team founder Aguri Suzuki though said a decision about Ide's future at the team has not been made yet.

Click here

"My team is very new, and he had not had much testing before the race in Bahrain," said Aguri Suzuki. "He didn't have enough testing because he doesn't understand how to use the car."

"His future is not decided yet. I want to continue to use him, but after this race we will have some meetings and then we will decide. Personally I want to continue to use Yuji, but it is not only my decision."

Yuji Ide not out (yet)

24 April 2006

After Yuji Ide crashed into the back of Christijan Albers at Imola on Sunday many feared it could have been the last race for the Japanese Super Aguri driver. Team founder Aguri Suzuki though said a decision about Ide's future at the team has not been made yet.

Click here

"My team is very new, and he had not had much testing before the race in Bahrain," said Aguri Suzuki. "He didn't have enough testing because he doesn't understand how to use the car."

"His future is not decided yet. I want to continue to use him, but after this race we will have some meetings and then we will decide. Personally I want to continue to use Yuji, but it is not only my decision."

Well you shouldnt have put him in the bloody car in the first place then should you!

Yuji Ide not out (yet)

24 April 2006

Click here

My god. That Aguri fellow is totally incompitent. How can his sponsors and funders agree to have such a clown runing a team? "I want to continue to use him" What? He can get Davidson whom is a proven racer, but no, lets use this moron instead. He does not even bother explaining why he wants to go on with him, only that he has not had enough time in the car. Well, I think he has had too much time in the car and that he should take up a career as a shopkeeper somewhere in the outskirts of Yokohama.

My god. That Aguri fellow is totally incompitent. How can his sponsors and funders agree to have such a clown runing a team? "I want to continue to use him" What? He can get Davidson whom is a proven racer, but no, lets use this moron instead. He does not even bother explaining why he wants to go on with him, only that he has not had enough time in the car. Well, I think he has had too much time in the car and that he should take up a career as a shopkeeper somewhere in the outskirts of Yokohama.

Yeah, Yokohama or better in a tiny japanese island where there are no cars :blink:

Lauda is right, that low-brow box-car racer should crawl back to the hole he came from

Was he talking about Sato or his own son there?

Lets not raise Davidson on a pedestal just because of Ide, he is merely adequate, and there are many equally deserving drivers around. Ide doesnt deserve the drive, but I am not sure Davidson really does.

Ide's move was dangerous, far worse than any of Takuma's,