Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nichosnz

Bad news for Jordan_rule

In the past 24 hours or so Ferrari announced the extention (till the end of 2006) on the contracts of Jean Todt, Rory Byrne, Ross Brawn, Paolo Martinelli and Gilles Simon. And the most visual of them all Michael Schumacher.

That is certainly not good news for Schumacher haters. With that team together even if they are not dominant in any of the years in between, they will always be a force.

Ahh, nuts! I was looking for a bit of change already but I guess Schumacher will now beat just about every record imaginable and the next three years will be quite competitive! Then again, I am happy, as it means more time for R

B) Cool I just love it when a plan comes together

I thought this was going to be about EJ looseing another sponsor as in HP the poor man can't buy a bit of good luck it seams as if the Brazilian GP win a fluke maybe but its in the books as a 'W' doesn't meen a damm thing. a shame...... :(:) But on the bright side its nice to know that Schumi can kick that little Finns (sorry Jens) butt allover the tarmac for another 3yrs show him what a proper whuuupppin is----- :blink: In all seriousness it will be good for Kimi to have to race the best if he's going to show that he's the next coming :D:D I understand RB has also extended his contract to bad for all others who wanted a seat in the red car :rolleyes::rolleyes: Hey Jens have a safe and smooth move !!! I'll be on my way to the 'Ring on the 24th see ya

:ph34r: Y

e

e

e

s

s

s

s

:o the sound you just heard was E J hitting bottom as he is told to sell it all or sell his soul, so don't be shocked when you next see Eddie looking a little crisp around the edges .....................

:rolleyes::blink::unsure:

RB hasn't been extended yet, and that's quite a notable omission, makes you wonder, is Massa coming back ??

Quite frankly I hope the MP4-18's as good as they say, it would be nice to see someone give MS a pasting :) , as Alonso most definitely won't be ...

If anyone can get Alonso out of a Britore contract it is Ferrari, then one of Britore's other drivers, Webber, could step up to Renault. Mind you coming from Jaguar it would be more like a leap up!

:rolleyes::blink::unsure:

Personally, I think Jaguar's on the upswing, they need to get some reliability, but the aero on the car is fairly decent, and the Cosworth powerplant is one of the better ones(wrt power) on the grid ... I think Webber is a "Team Builder", ala Schumi, it'll be great to see an Ozzie, lifting a Pom team (Owned by Yanks) to the top. :D (No disrespect meant to the Brits, just a little light-hearted fun :) )

I'd think that Webber wouldn't hop from Jaguar, because the green cars are on an up and definitely improving ever since their new wind tunnel started to work last year.. they are getting it together slowly but steadily, I hope they get it together with Webber still there!!

:(:( Well check out the Friday FIA press conf. ole Paul stuck his foot in it and it apears that I might be closer than I thought on E.J. selling his soul out clearly PS thought that EJ was united with him but after being left out of a Team Princaples meeting as it seems it's going to be interesting to see how it all shakes out :o:o