Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIDEPOD

Ted's Imola Notebook---JV

Jacques Villeneuve did a brilliant job at Imola. He completely destroyed his off-form team-mate Nick Heidfeld, something few in the paddock would

Jacques Villeneuve did a brilliant job at Imola. He completely destroyed his off-form team-mate Nick Heidfeld, something few in the paddock would

If you are going to post an article/feature could you include the whole thing please so we can discuss the feature and not just one aspect of it.

Thank you.

where's nojvnof1? he's normally the first member to revel in this kind of thing!!! I'm happy for JV, its a shame that BMW didnt get any coverage whatsoever all weekend so couldnt really see what they were up to. Think Ted might be exaggerating a tad with his words but JV deserves credit for beating Heidfeld

If you are going to post an article/feature could you include the whole thing please so we can discuss the feature and not just one aspect of it.

he has the right to post whatever he wants ,however he wants...

Yep give JV his due for this race...............

Agreed. A good performance from the little chap.

Also, exercising my right to post what I want:

biffbonk.gif

That's great! maybe we should arrange a tussel between your 'cat' and Kenneye's 'cat'????

:lol: bring it on!

Ah the cats name is George Bush eh? :lol:

almost every topic turns into a fight - lets not go there ladies

excuse me us ladies on here hardly ever fight & at least we can admit defeat & dont take it all personally :yawn::yawn:

excuse me us ladies on here hardly ever fight & at least we can admit defeat & dont take it all personally :yawn::yawn:

women take everything personally. And while i'm on the subject, women should leave the seat up for us men, who's with me

I always put it back down cos i get a bollocking from my sister and mum lol so i always put it back down :lol:

I always put it back down cos i get a bollocking from my sister and mum lol so i always put it back down :lol:

Well we all put it back down to save ourselves from the whining and nagging. I don't see why they cant just leave it up for us instead!! You don't see us moaning about it when we have to lift the seat up

I wonder if she has one of those utterly pointless fluffy toilet lid covers?

She probley has a toilet seat with a big picture of Michael Schumacher on it.

not so sure. Being an irish lass who follows f1, I doubt she's a girly-girl. She probably used to do kickboxing

She probley has a toilet seat with a big picture of Michael Schumacher on it.

ooooh if only i knew where to get one of those :wub:

not so sure. Being an irish lass who follows f1, I doubt she's a girly-girl. She probably used to do kickboxing

and yeah your right im not exactly girly girl (only when i need to use the charm offensive) - wee bit more of a ladette

plus the joys of living alone i can leave the toilet seat down the whole time & none of you whingy men to complain :naughty:

Well we all put it back down to save ourselves from the whining and nagging. I don't see why they cant just leave it up for us instead!! You don't see us moaning about it when we have to lift the seat up

You're so right Jem! Is there a girl who can give us a logical explanation? (Go on - you can be logical too)