Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

U.s Government And Epa Sued By Its Own

According to Aftenposten, the most respected Norwegian newspaper, the U.S Government has ben sued by ten states and two cities where they demand that the EPA put into effect measures to reduce the release of climate-gasses. As the EPA does not consider such gasses dangerous, they do not impose restrictions on the gasses whom are the single biggest contributor to climate changes. The states and cities are California, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Mexico, Oregon, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont og Wisconsin, i tillegg til District of Columbia (Washington) og New York City.

My god, these donkey-loving inbred mongrels in the EPA (and their brothers in Government) should be castrated. Who has been letting them get away with Sh#t like this for this long? The U.S has its own distinct capability to shock me...

BTW, if I am not wrong does'nt the states and cities behind the lawsuit historically vote Democrat? I know California has a Baboon as their Governor, but his predecessor was a Democrat, and I have a feeling that the next one will be as well...

Good. Im a big fan of lowering the polution levels. Australia has got this huge gap in the ozone right above it and i really dont like the idea of getting skin cancer.

The sun in Australia is extremely strong. I have had the pleaure of getting sun-damage, and I am now being very careful, never at the beach before 3 PM.

The sun is actually very strong here in winter as well, so you know the deal, Slip Slap and Slop..

BTW, love your quote!

Good. Im a big fan of lowering the polution levels. Australia has got this huge gap in the ozone right above it and i really dont like the idea of getting skin cancer.

The sun in Australia is bloody strong, it feels 10 degrees hotter than it is, really annoying for a heliophobe like me. The locals seem to love it, and think nothing of lying for hours in sun that I can't bear standing a minute in. Well at least I dont have to worry about skin cancer and sunscreen :D . Maybe I should live in a cave or something :P

The sun in Australia is bloody strong, it feels 10 degrees hotter than it is, really annoying for a heliophobe like me. The locals seem to love it, and think nothing of lying for hours in sun that I can't bear standing a minute in. Well at least I dont have to worry about skin cancer and sunscreen :D . Maybe I should live in a cave or something :P

You should live in tasmania. Its cold there all year long.

According to Aftenposten, the most respected Norwegian newspaper, the U.S Government has ben sued by ten states and two cities where they demand that the EPA put into effect measures to reduce the release of climate-gasses. As the EPA does not consider such gasses dangerous, they do not impose restrictions on the gasses whom are the single biggest contributor to climate changes. The states and cities are California, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Mexico, Oregon, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont og Wisconsin, i tillegg til District of Columbia (Washington) og New York City.

My god, these donkey-loving inbred mongrels in the EPA (and their brothers in Government) should be castrated. Who has been letting them get away with Sh#t like this for this long? The U.S has its own distinct capability to shock me...

BTW, if I am not wrong does'nt the states and cities behind the lawsuit historically vote Democrat? I know California has a Baboon as their Governor, but his predecessor was a Democrat, and I have a feeling that the next one will be as well...

Who has been letting them get away with this? Why the Republicans of course. They're the ones who denied the effects of global warming for years and years out of fear that doing anything about it might hurt Corporate America's bottom line. Why else do you think they refused to ratify the Kyoto protocol? This is nothing new, at least not for those of us in North America.

And yes, most of those states are traditionally democratic, though, New Mexico, New York, and Wisconsin are less so, while DC doesn't get a say at all in Presidential Politics - go figure!!!!!

Well my friend, if you follow the money used to finance Republican:

1: Presidenial elecions

2: Senatorial elections

3: Congress elections

You'll find that the oil industry (along with all commodities industries), arms industry, most heavy industry, and car industry have deep pockets when it comes election time. Go figure why the Republicans have such inclinations about reducing such emissions...

And if we elect the Democrats, its cut and run surrender in Iraq, higher taxes, and so many other things I can't even describe.

And if we elect the Democrats, its cut and run surrender in Iraq, higher taxes, and so many other things I can't even describe.

Yes. Like the awfull positive trade balance, an increasing funding for education, more welfare, the ever horrible push for environmeental awareness, less corruption, sustainable development of the economy.

I agree, the Democrats must be evil, evil I tell you!

But if the democrats win your (America's) next election then at least you wont have a monkey with 2 brain cells leading your country.

But if the democrats win your (America's) next election then at least you wont have a monkey with 2 brain cells leading your country.

Rather have him than someone who switches sides on every issue about 3 times.