Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Button Vowing To Win

He's lazy

This is what I'm talking about. Ridiculous statements with no evidence. How is JB at all lazy? None of us know how hard he trains behind the scenes! Reminds me of bajo39

Actually Jenson is known to be one of the hardest workers in F1. He did the most testing out of EVERYONE and trains his a## off now. I can certainly see a change in attitude with him and he certainly is NOT lazy. Infact he is the complete opposite you baboon!

This is what I mean, statements with no evidence. Its pathetic. If you want to have a credible argument then back it up with facts and we may consider your views. stupid things like saying ''hes lazy'' just makes you look absolutely ridiculous!

Actually Jenson is known to be one of the hardest workers in F1. He did the most testing out of EVERYONE and trains his a## off now. I can certainly see a change in attitude with him and he certainly is NOT lazy. Infact he is the complete opposite you baboon!

This is what I mean, statements with no evidence. Its pathetic. If you want to have a credible argument then back it up with facts and we may consider your views. stupid things like saying ''hes lazy'' just makes you look absolutely ridiculous!

Calm down , you're going to have a heart attack and yeah... call me names I like it, if it's going to make you feel better and bigger, just do it! Plus, you look more intelligent when you call people names! :wacko:

Ben gets a little worked up sometimes......

I'm genuinely curious, though, to know how you arrive at your opinion.

:lol: you really are an idot michelfx! I don't know why i'm even wasting my time replying to you as someone who makes such biased baseless comments does not deserve my time or energy!

Calm down , you're going to have a heart attack and yeah... call me names I like it, if it's going to make you feel better and bigger, just do it! Plus, you look more intelligent when you call people names! :wacko:

So where's the evidence - how is JB lazy? You know something we don't, or are u not going to reply?

And even though he has move to Honda he remains second cello :D

No, doesnt have cellos, maybe just a few out of tune trumpets... :rolleyes:

No, doesnt have cellos, maybe just a few out of tune trumpets... :rolleyes:

All I'm saying is that I would like to see a sustained outstanding drive by JB, and maybe perhaps a win in the near future. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but I haven't seen it yet.

All I'm saying is that I would like to see a sustained outstanding drive by JB, and maybe perhaps a win in the near future. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but I haven't seen it yet.

You said he's lazy which is completely different! And unjustified

You said he's lazy which is completely different! And unjustified

Do you want me to say it again, you seem to like it, you won't let it go!

Actually I thought Jay's post was very good. I even agreed with some of it.

Likewise, but replace some with all for me.