Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

European GP At The Nurburgring

So everyone, whats going to happen this weekend? who is going to shine and who is going to have to accept defeat?

I wrongly predicted that kimi would dominate at imola, he instead got outclassed by his team-mate.

I think Alonso is once again going to win, as he usually does, and I think mclaren will be strong so despite kimi's imola performance I reckon mclaren will be fighting alonso for the win, Fisi should be somewhere up there too.

Schuey reckons he can win but I don't - I think he'll end up 5th or 6th.

JB & Honda never really go that well at the 'ring so I think a podium would be fantastic but I expect he will have to settle for just a few points.

Heidfeld had an amazing weekend last year and could get some points. Same goes for DC, I think Villeneuve and Klien are going to have a hard time trying to stay ahead of their team-mates.

Toyota look like they're gradually getting better, and with a few retirements they should both be at least fighting for the lower points positions.

Ide will no doubt make an idiot of himself as he has done most weekends, if u ask me he should've been sent back to japan by now.

So basically, my prediction is a podium consisting of alonso and the mclaren boys - most likely with alonso at the top.

Well. I think it will look rather like alonso-montoya-raikonnen-button-ms-barrichello!

Heidfeld had an amazing weekend last year and could get some points. Same goes for DC, I think Villeneuve and Klien are going to have a hard time trying to stay ahead of their team-mates.

I dont think Coulthard or Heidfeld are going to score points this weekend. Last year Heidfeld was in a Williams which was more competitive than the BMW he is driving now. Coulthard also has the same problem in that the RB1 was far more competitive than the RB2 (unfortuantly). Red Bull are going to get a major areo upgrade in the next few races so hopefully some of that Adrian Newey magic will shine through and the RB2 will become more competitive.

I've had bad memories every recent year Nurburgring GP so I reckon something bad is gonna happen to Kimi (yet again)

Ferrari have been really quiet... Something is up with them. Any news anybody?

Ferrari have been really quiet... Something is up with them. Any news anybody?

Not that quiet, look on itv-f1.com and Schuey reckons he'll be fighting for the win this weekend

well, in Imola he was fighting for Ferrari now hes fighting for his home GP

i think it will be:

MS KR and FA in top three but i dont know whitch order

I HOPE:

1. Heidfeld (they will just play the entire German national anthem i quess then for Heidfeld and BMW)

2. MS

3. Nico

4. RS

with alonso and KR either flying out in spactacural fasion or not scoring points because of drivethrough penalties for speeding in the pit lane or something stupid like that

well, in Imola he was fighting for Ferrari now hes fighting for his home GP

Perhaps you could be right....but I doubt Ferrari will have same pace as they had in Imola!

i have a feeling MS will be on the podium - maybe just wishful thinking - i also think itll be either FA or KR win - hope its a good exciting race

I HOPE:

1. Heidfeld (they will just play the entire German national anthem i quess then for Heidfeld and BMW)

2. MS

3. Nico

4. RS

with alonso and KR either flying out in spactacural fasion or not scoring points because of drivethrough penalties for speeding in the pit lane or something stupid like that

Awwwwwww, I love you! :wub:

I dont think Coulthard or Heidfeld are going to score points this weekend. Last year Heidfeld was in a Williams which was more competitive than the BMW he is driving now.

I don't agree with the fact that he won't score points. There have been some good solid points finishes this season so far from the BMW, just not in sucession. NH was in 5th until his engine blew, JV inherited 6th place and NH has had a 4th. Not bad at all. They get new B spec engines this race that fix their earlier blowing problems apparently :)

Don't under-estimate BMW this week-end. The new P86b is in and it is rumoured to be pushing 760bhp with 22 000 rpm qualification rev limit and 21 000 rpm race revs.

NH loves the track and is very confortable there. Also being in front of home fans always is a plus.

JV on the other hand has allready won here, yet doesn't really like the new track layout. So anything can happen.

BMW will want to show that they are becomming a top team so they are going to go all out. They also are going to be running the most tender tyres in the paddocks that JV has been pushing for in a while, so that should be a big plus!

Renault also have B spec engine so they should be on top of their game here.

Lets not forget Fisi had the B spec last race and did sod all with it...

Just wait till Alonso gets his hands on it.

But the BMW P86-b, if those numbers are true, would be the most powerfull and fastest engine on the grid! :clap3:

and the aero on the BMW isnt half bad to boot. Kaiser, just remember that all the guys on that list are germans, i would love for Nico to win but i dont want to give that to williams

and the aero on the BMW isnt half bad to boot. Kaiser, just remember that all the guys on that list are germans, i would love for Nico to win but i dont want to give that to williams

I'll take Nick over Michael for the home GP any day

I'll take Nick over Michael for the home GP any day

obviously id prefer Michael to win but i wouldnt feel gutted if Nick won - the more drivers win races means the less 10 pointers that FA is getting - also it makes it more interesting for the fans to have different constructors winning

Im hopeing DC is going to have a decent race this weekend. He did have a very good European GP last year and even though his RB2 isnt as competitive as last years RB1 i hope he can get afew points.

I hope Honda have a better race than last year here!

Was not this race one of two they skipped last year?