Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

"You Will Die With A Whimper"

'You will die with a whimper'

From Tom Baldwin in Washington

Judge condemns the 9/11 conrpirator to life of silence

ZACARIAS MOUSSAOUI used what was probably the last public appearance of his life to exchange bitter words with relatives of 9/11 victims and with the judge who sentenced him to spend the rest of his days in solitary confinement in America

i agree with you!! i think that whatever punishment a prisoner (or scumbag0 like him wants to get he should get the complete opposite & should definitely not be allowed to die as a "martyr"

i hope that he isnt kept in isolation every day unitl he dies - be more appropriate if he is put in with all the other rough as hell American criminals - cant see them taking to kindly to an American bomber

well i won't be happy until the ultimate evil scum Bin Laden is caught. He's the Sh#t that promotes terrorism

Let's do what George Carlin proposed with the F.A.R.T. teams.

Let's do what George Carlin proposed with the F.A.R.T. teams.

:blink:

No words...seems that the world spins backwards...

I long for the day when Bush and company stand trial and are sent to rot in the same prison with him.

Which of course, will never happen since nothing was wrong.

I long for the day when Bush and company stand trial and are sent to rot in the same prison with him.

here here!!! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Apparently the americans are using conscription and are desperate, asking men in supermarkets to serve in the army, to me that shows tey have every intention in going to war against Iran. Did you also know America has debts to China, well neither did I but they are apparently substantial and thats why they are so cummy with the chinese! HA!

here here!!! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Apparently the americans are using conscription and are desperate, asking men in supermarkets to serve in the army, to me that shows tey have every intention in going to war against Iran. Did you also know America has debts to China, well neither did I but they are apparently substantial and thats why they are so cummy with the chinese! HA!

We haven't used the draft yet. They are all volunteering.

Did you know that of all the countries that were in debt to us from WWI, only Finland paid it all off?

As bad as you say Bush is, Blair is going with him.