Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Renault Spying On Ferrari At The Ring

actually they became slower. And Ferrari were forced to change their wings on exactly the same principle that they acucsed Michelin of, yet Ferrari werecalled unsporting in 2003, whereas the companies that were themselves cheating and accused Ferrari of cheating this year strangely escaped without and criticism from the great English press.

if you think there is a clean team in on the grid then your the naive one, not us, UrKo

Sorry, but it is me who is not naive....Sure every1 has something that is illegal...problem is that FIArrari have all the support from FIA and they dont really care if they cheat!

Oh well, it didn't help them, did it?

Throughout history, when Ferrari sound off a complaint, there will be new rules that favor them.

Trust me!

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

I love the way that people who find it difficult to build an argument intelligently say 'trust me'. Oh, okay then.

Oh well, it didn't help them, did it?

I love the way that people who find it difficult to build an argument intelligently say 'trust me'. Oh, okay then.

Indeed.....................

actually they became slower. And Ferrari were forced to change their wings on exactly the same principle that they acucsed Michelin of, yet Ferrari werecalled unsporting in 2003, whereas the companies that were themselves cheating and accused Ferrari of cheating this year strangely escaped without and criticism from the great English press.

True true, they lost pace...it was sickening, it was about "stretching" the rules and see if you can get away with with it, but also it was'nt stipulated black and white in the rulebook, same as with Ferrari's "illegal wings" this year.

Interesting topic though. a guess a team has to do what it has to do to stay ahead. Ferrari must have been really p**sed off trying to stop it hehehe