Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Listen To Quali Live!

I was almost sure after last practice that a Bridgestone car was going to be on pole... Fernando and Michael were really really fast :blink: More than a second faster than Raikkonen!!! That

Yes, he probely taped the incident and is replaying it over and over and over.

He he he,another stain to the doll...

He he he,another stain to the doll...

Unless he gives it a good scrubbing now and then that doll may have become a health hazard by now...

good to see they have put villeneurve through, rightly so!

You cannot imagine the words I was yelling when I thought JV got screwed by that red flag thing :lol:

Just on the radio coverage, was it for the whole session? I might have to try it for Spain next week.

i only started listening to it from Q2 and it was full from then on. so i'd say it was, a full coverage of Qual.

Anyone got any ides if it will be running for the race?

You cannot imagine the words I was yelling when I thought JV got screwed by that red flag thing :lol:

Just on the radio coverage, was it for the whole session? I might have to try it for Spain next week.

Its the whole quali, and every quali. Hopefully with Ant every time. Very good coverage if you ask me.

And yes, the GP is on as well (i'm waiting another hour to catch the coverage on Ten, although I'm very tempted to listen in... <_< )