Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

Angry Fisichella Misses Cut Again.

What's wrong with not drinking? A "potential" I'm planning on doesn't and there's nothing wrong with them!
I dunno, that's what ctrl said

No, thats what you said. Maybe you had a bit of that old juice yourself yesterday?

and was unlucky to not be able to go out and was blocked by JV today.

No he wasn't.

Fact of the matter is that the heat is really on Fisi now and he knows it. The way he acted yesterday, storming into JV's garage shows he's starting to feel the heat, big time! This has nothing to do with it being a Fisi v JV thing. Fisi overreacted and JV didn't block him, that's my take. Anyways, life goes on and hopefully both have a strong race.

As for the rest of the grid, it could be another Alonso v Michael show but McLaren is lurking in the background and could sneak up on the both of them. Bad luck for Klein who got screwed by the red flag debacle whilst Liuzzi did rather well too. Not too sure what Nick's problem was. JV smashed him in the second session although my gut feeling is that Jacques could be on a rather racey 3 stop and Nick on a two. It will be interesting to see who stops when.

No he wasn't.

Fact of the matter is that the heat is really on Fisi now and he knows it. The way he acted yesterday, storming into JV's garage shows he's starting to feel the heat, big time! This has nothing to do with it being a Fisi v JV thing. Fisi overreacted and JV didn't block him, that's my take. Anyways, life goes on and hopefully both have a strong race.

As for the rest of the grid, it could be another Alonso v Michael show but McLaren is lurking in the background and could sneak up on the both of them. Bad luck for Klein who got screwed by the red flag debacle whilst Liuzzi did rather well too. Not too sure what Nick's problem was. JV smashed him in the second session although my gut feeling is that Jacques could be on a rather racey 3 stop and Nick on a two. It will be interesting to see who stops when.

Last time I checked wasn't Q2 free fuel loads as well!? I would say it's the other way around. JV must be on a 2 stopper and Nick on a 3 in order to get a good start.

No he wasn't.

I agree.

Last time I checked wasn't Q2 free fuel loads as well
Yeah I know. After re-reading it I didn't express myself correctly. I meant to say JV smashed Nick and now it'll be interesting to see which fuel load the drivers will run.
JV must be on a 2 stopper and Nick on a 3 in order to get a good start.

Could be. Either way I just hope our boy stays out of trouble at turn 1 and has a solid race.

Yeah I know. After re-reading it I didn't express myself correctly. I meant to say JV smashed Nick and now it'll be interesting to see which fuel load the drivers will run.

Could be. Either way I just hope our boy stays out of trouble at turn 1 and has a solid race.

Yep, fingers crossed... Hopefully Massa takes out MS first corner :naughty:

no hopefully massa destroys his own race and no one elses. I dont want to see another Alonso blue-wash!

What is there really to love? I can't see a charming bone in his body. He probably does not drink (I don't trust people whom don't touch alcohol), and he's not being funny at pressconferences, unlike my man KR whom is the the perfect toastmaster!

thats quite scary i thought i was the only person who thoguht like that - speaking of which as i have been away boozing all weekend ( i had a birthday excuse!!) i missed Quali yesterday but cant wait for the race today :clap3:

and obviously i agree more with Ben than Blueboots :P

Predicting when JB will win... I laugh at that last statement.

of course you agree with me, im always right!

So true Ben :D:D

bet your a bit gutted today though - bad luck yet again on JB & Hondas part :(

JB seemed to do quite well again. That Honda just gets slower and slower though.

Poor JB fans..........................

...........and JV fans don't get to full of yourselves as JV 'lucked' into the points...............

Poor JB fans..........................

...........and JV fans don't get to full of yourselves as JV 'lucked' into the points...............

If his pit crew would have got him out in front of Fisi and Montoya he would have ended the day in 6th. He came in ahead of them at the same time and they should have had him out if front of them. JV and the BMW were working well enough to keep Fisi amd JPM behind. The pit crew let him down just slightly today. That is two races in a row they have hampered his results.

They might want to spend some money on some drills for these guys.

it's pointless saying jv "lucked" into the points. People have benefitted on others misfortunes for all of motorsport history. It's not luck, it's part of the sport.

it's pointless saying jv "lucked" into the points. People have benefitted on others misfortunes for all of motorsport history. It's not luck, it's part of the sport.

My point, but that's why you can't read more into his performance...............

So true Ben :D:D

bet your a bit gutted today though - bad luck yet again on JB & Hondas part :(

Irish, I have to say, I like your new avatar much better than the old one. The old one looked a bit like Mikey was stretching his own face!

Congrats to your man, tho, he made Alonso look like a rookie today. And coming from me, an Alonso fan, that says alot :D

Irish, I have to say, I like your new avatar much better than the old one. The old one looked a bit like Mikey was stretching his own face!

Congrats to your man, tho, he made Alonso look like a rookie today. And coming from me, an Alonso fan, that says alot :D

haha i cant win - Jem wants me to change it back to the stretchy one!!! i only changed it yesterday so i could continue my perving at MS :wub:

its really good to see that fans of other drivers can acknowledge that that was a brilliant drive by Schumi yesterday - to put Alonso in the shade is no mean feat :king: i really hope the 2 of them keep at it like this for the rest of the season with maybe the McLarens thrown in too - that way both F1 & us fans win :D

:roll::roll::roll:

Any1 want a FisiPizza???

Speical delivery from Jungle boy / Pizza boy Pizzonia :D

30 mins delivery or it is free, unless the pizza car is sh*t or another car cuts in front of us......

JV should pay more. One gets what one pays for!
:rolleyes:

as Michael lucked into that Indy win last year ;)

In all seriousness though, whilst you're right to an extent, he was quick enough to resist much better cars in the first tow thirds of the race and only got passed through pit stops. It was deserved!

My point, but that's why you can't read more into his performance...............

See above

haha i cant win - Jem wants me to change it back to the stretchy one!!! i only changed it yesterday so i could continue my perving at MS :wub:

its really good to see that fans of other drivers can acknowledge that that was a brilliant drive by Schumi yesterday - to put Alonso in the shade is no mean feat :king: i really hope the 2 of them keep at it like this for the rest of the season with maybe the McLarens thrown in too - that way both F1 & us fans win :D

hmmmm...