Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

Fisico Super Queen Gets His Own Way

fisi is Sh#t! He cant hack someone doing a better job than him. Anyway fisi shudnt have been in that position anyway since he has the fastest car!

its racing, get over it, you want more then one car out, thats what you get, you dont want to be impeaded go back to one car at a time

I find it very ironic that he called Villeneuve unprofessional when he goes off and storms into the BMW-Sauber garage and yells at JV for nooo reason! JV was not even close to him and he didn't block him, everytime a driver hits traffic now are we going to start giving them grid penalties?! Damn if so I can't wait till Monaco. Ridiculous. Fisi must be feeling a little too much heat at Renault after doing barely nothing ;)

**** Fisi. I'm an admirer of Alonso and Renault but after this, I'd rather support Ferrari than this jerkoff. I'll believe JV over Fisi anyday of the week. Fisi's days are numbered at Renault and everyone knows it. Still that doesn't excuse him from performing poorly and finding blame in other people.

I just wish Kimi would start flying again in the McLaren's, otherwise I'll be rooting for a Ferrari switch rather quickly.

Shocking behaviour from JV. The old man should know to check his mirrors by now.

poor JV! Fisi is being out of order here, there are only so many times you can blame someone other than yourself and get away with it! Fisi is a completet tosser, now on my ''hate list'' though i dont need to do him a voodoo doll as he seems capable enough of ruining his own races!

most incredible is the fact that Jarno Trulli complained of the same thing Fisichella is complaining last week but Michael Schumacher was not penalised, however this weeks the stewards of the race see fit to rob Villeneuve of a position.... goes to show how fair these fia people are

Great :rolleyes: so MS was automatically guilty and JV is automatically innocent. Besides the important thing is Trulli chose not to complain to the FIA. His fault, if he had, the stewards would at least have been forced to justifya decision either way.

Fisi complained and was proved right, good for him :thbup:

For all the people including Antonia who are saying he did not block, how many have actually seen a video of it?

I think Fisi is just being a Queen. Really, people have their fast laps stuffed all the time. Renault and Fisi should have time their runs better.

I have lost all respect for Fisi now and hope he gets sacked. He can't take the heat so it's JV's fault he is down there? No I think not. He has a much faster car and should have set a faster time, end of story!

Now I wonder how many times this is gonna happen when drivers get in the way of others.

I saw the video, Fisi was way behind. Then he got stuck behind in those impossible to pass places. Whats JV supposed to do? pull over on the grass and let Fisi past?

I think Fisi is just being a Queen. Really, people have their fast laps stuffed all the time. Renault and Fisi should have time their runs better.

I have lost all respect for Fisi now and hope he gets sacked. He can't take the heat so it's JV's fault he is down there? No I think not. He has a much faster car and should have set a faster time, end of story!

Now I wonder how many times this is gonna happen when drivers get in the way of others.

I saw the video, Fisi was way behind. Then he got stuck behind in those impossible to pass places. Whats JV supposed to do? pull over on the grass and let Fisi past?

I agree I saw it too and I was thinking where the hell was JV suposed to go. He did not move into Fisi's line or anything like that from what I saw. HEY FIsi it's racing if you are faster than someone else pass them otherwise shut up and quit whining you are supposed to be a formula one driver!! I lost alot of respect for Fisi today too he may be slower than Alonso on the track but he shure is quick getting to the stewards!

The queen of yesteryear needs to shut up and get on with business. I doubt JV deliberately sabotaged GF's lap, and I find the penalty outrageous. Christ, storming off to the stewarts like those faggots whom told on everyone to the headmaster at school. GF needs a good asswhipping.

It was fine for MS to block Trulli for a whole lap in Imola....

It was fine for MS to block Trulli for a whole lap in Imola....

Trulli did not report it to the stewards though...

So you have to have a big fat whinge to the stewards for anything to happen? Thats pretty silly.

I'd go in there after every session and have a whinge about everything and anything.

Well odly enough the stewards agreed with him :rolleyes2: Better to complain trough legitimate channels than whinge to the press accusing the stewarsds of being unfair like Trulli did.

I find it very ironic that he called Villeneuve unprofessional when he goes off and storms into the BMW-Sauber garage and yells at JV for nooo reason! JV was not even close to him and he didn't block him, everytime a driver hits traffic now are we going to start giving them grid penalties?! Damn if so I can't wait till Monaco. Ridiculous. Fisi must be feeling a little too much heat at Renault after doing barely nothing ;)

so can't I.......

What a freaking joke. Does Fisi even know how to pass someone. Seems like unless you put two wheels on the grass the guy can't get around you. The guy is a hothead, and doesn't have the mental fitness to compete in this sport. Swearing on the radio, throwing a temper tantrum in front of JV's car. What a sorry excuse for a professional race driver. I can't wait for him to start getting mad because guys in front of him who are racing him for position won't move out of his way.

As someone else said, there is no way he should ever be in this position when you are driving the fastest car on the grid.

The stewards gave JV a light penalty. JV simply didn't think Fisi was pushing hard enough to make a pass. If he would have been on JV's tail then maybe JV would have pulled over.

We all know Fisi will be working in a pizzeria next year.

Expect some cold pizza at delivery,...He's so slow.

He lost it, I wonder if he ever had it anyway.

We all know Fisi will be working in a pizzeria next year.

Expect some cold pizza at delivery,...He's so slow.

:lol:

I only saw a brief clip of Fisi ending his lap and JV was way way way out in front of Fisi. Instead of waving his arms, Fisi should have done what JV did and complete another lap and try to get in. Luckily he only dropped one spot, but I'm pretty worried as in P8 he's have been on the inside of the track, which is the place to be here as there is usually a first corner incident. Now he's on the outside.

If Fisi's temperament was ever in doubt, now we know he's feeling the pinch, he totally overreacted and the way he just barged into JV's pit was hilarious. Loved how Jacques just looked and nodded at him as if to say "yeah whatever".

Fisi's lucky JV only lost one spot, otherwise I'd go alot further.

Yeah, Monaco reeks of trouble this year. There are a few scores to be setteled.

Indeed. It should be quite interesting to say the least.

:lol: Could prove interesting regards the futures of both drivers!