Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Drivers Helmets

Finally Eddie Cheever. I'm only a fan of his helmet.

chevsmhelml.jpg

Anthony Davidson's helmet looks almost the same as Cheever's (I'm a fan of both Autumnpuma).

I like JB's helmet the most out of the current drivers.

Anthony Davidson's helmet looks almost the same as Cheever's (I'm a fan of both Autumnpuma).

I like JB's helmet the most out of the current drivers.

Cheever did well in F1, a few fourth places (maybe a podium :eusa_think: ) but nothing about him really caught my eye. I could be wrong because Cheev had (has) tons of fans...ah well...

Cheever did well in F1, a few fourth places (maybe a podium :eusa_think: ) but nothing about him really caught my eye. I could be wrong because Cheev had (has) tons of fans...ah well...

Sorry Autumnpuma, I meant that I was a fan of both helmets. I should clarify myself better :blush: . I don't know much about Cheever at all.

Jenson has the best helmet at the moment, and I think it uses the Union Jack very well!

I also liked Kimi's Monaco one, and I liked the 1992 Senna helmet!

Don't forget that he won the 1998 Indianapolis 500.

So what it was a gIRL's race :mf_tongue: I can't belive he's out there again, but then of course it is the gIRL.

It's the Indianapolis 500, the greatest race in the world.

You are unbelievable screwed up. Watching too much oval racing makes you go :wacko:

Was my friend, was :(

You are unbelievable screwed up. Watching too much oval racing makes you go :wacko:

Your'e just ignorant :P

Not my fault you aren't enlightened. What other auto race has been run as many times, or is harder?

Sorry Autumnpuma, I meant that I was a fan of both helmets. I should clarify myself better :blush: . I don't know much about Cheever at all.

No, after re-reading your post, it was my fault! You expressed yourself fine. My mind was a bit fried yesterday coping with 2 kids and a holiday..oog...

Don't forget that he won the 1998 Indianapolis 500.

Proof positive that if you change the rules enough, even Eddie Cheever can win the 500 :P

Here's a good Eddie Cheever quote after winning that 500...

"My career didn't go the way it should have gone," he said Monday after taking part in the winner's photo shoot at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. "I don't think that qualifies me as a journeyman."

:lol:

Current ones... Alonso, Rosberg, Raikkonen & Wurz.

Legendary ones... Senna

Since the forum has got a great deal of new members I though a necro was in order for this thread so that they could add their favourite helmets :)

Since the forum has got a great deal of new members I though a necro was in order for this thread so that they could add their favourite helmets :)

1, Damon Hill (96) simple but unmistakeable.

2, Jean Alesi (before it was chromed to the max) was it not taken from Elio De Angelis?

3, Jaques Villeneuve, original and not too complicated

4, Kimi Raikkonen, (2001) Why did he change it?

4, Kimi Raikkonen, (2001) Why did he change it?

Its part of the selling your soul and moving to Ferrari deal :P

Katy, you posted a good one with Alonso's old design! I liked that one as well; he should have stuck to it.

I normally like the helmets that incorporate the country's flag, but I have to say it's getting out of hand with my fellow Americans. The only thing I see on Americans lately is either Red Bull colors or variants of our flag.....IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAAAAAAANNND!!!

Katy, you posted a good one with Alonso's old design! I liked that one as well; he should have stuck to it.

I normally like the helmets that incorporate the country's flag, but I have to say it's getting out of hand with my fellow Americans. The only thing I see on Americans lately is either Red Bull colors or variants of our flag.....IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAAAAAAANNND!!!

i think i like those flag color stripes on then even more than only the colors of the flag... :P hehehe and i also like that yellow 'stain' on alonso's helmet sooo much :P and i also hate this red bull stuff :P

i think i like those flag color stripes on then even more than only the colors of the flag... :P hehehe and i also like that yellow 'stain' on alonso's helmet sooo much :P and i also hate this red bull stuff :P

Ahh, Senna's helmet is beautiful - simple. Methinks other simple but great designs are (but no pics I'm afraid):

Graham Hill (Damon's too)

David Coulthard

Alonso's first efforts

Hakkinen's my all time favourite

JB

Jochen Rindt - his first full face hemet was plain white with his name hand written/scrawled in indelible black marker pen

Ahh, Senna's helmet is beautiful - simple. Methinks other simple but great designs are (but no pics I'm afraid):

Graham Hill (Damon's too)

David Coulthard

Alonso's first efforts

Hakkinen's my all time favourite

JB

Jochen Rindt - his first full face hemet was plain white with his name hand written/scrawled in indelible black marker pen

One of mine, too. Almost up there is Bellof's German flag variant (pic posted above somewhere).