Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumacher No.1 Fan

Michael Schumacher

hi,

I am a huge Ferrari fan, and Schumacher fan of course.

But what i want to know is what you think he will do, stay or go?

hi,

I am a huge Ferrari fan, and Schumacher fan of course.

But what i want to know is what you think he will do, stay or go?

I think that now he has said that he may not announce his plans until the end of the season demonstrates that he wants to make his decision based on whether he wins the championshipor not. If he does it's my belief that he will retire.

Although many will disagree, i don't think he will retire just because Kimi is (allegedly) coming on board.

he'll stay... he's the mike tyson or george foreman of F1 ... he dun know when he's supposed to go...

Please leave, he is seriously lacked of sportmanship.

Sorry for expressing feels.

:mellow:

I'm just curious, what make you think that Micheal doesn't have sportmanship?

MS congrats everyone that beats him. When FA won the championship last year MS came over and gave him a big congrats. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just curious to why you say that.

but ferrari should have fitted a larger mirror in his car.

so he can see his face gettin old and leave F1 ??

Will you stop making topics unless you have some news to post, there are plenty of topics about this.

Give the guy a break Cav'. Once he realises that he is duplicating threads, he'll stop, i'm sure. In the meantime, we don't have to participate in them.

well as a fellow Ferrari & MS fanatic i am really really hoping he is not retiring for at least another year and i actually dont think he will go

according to the ITV commentators (before i fell asleep) they seemed pretty certain that KR was for Ferrari - GOD i wish he wouldnt bother :angry:

I hope MS will retire....I just can't see FIArrari in front row!

well as a fellow Ferrari & MS fanatic i am really really hoping he is not retiring for at least another year and i actually dont think he will go

according to the ITV commentators (before i fell asleep) they seemed pretty certain that KR was for Ferrari - GOD i wish he wouldnt bother :angry:

My dream is to see MS and KIMI fighting with the same car, I think they are for sure the best drivers in F1 we all know the success of MS and those amazing races with the start in p20 to win GPs, Kimi is done the same thing many times, I do think that Michael has had a Better car for the most part then Kimi has had and oviously more reliable, but I am not sure who really is the best of these 2, and the only way to know it would be to have them in the same car.

But with no doubt MS and Kimi have given the spectators the best racing shows in recent history.

My dream is to see MS and KIMI fighting with the same car, I think they are for sure the best drivers in F1 we all know the success of MS and those amazing races with the start in p20 to win GPs, Kimi is done the same thing many times, I do think that Michael has had a Better car for the most part then Kimi has had and oviously more reliable, but I am not sure who really is the best of these 2, and the only way to know it would be to have them in the same car.

But with no doubt MS and Kimi have given the spectators the best racing shows in recent history.

Totally agree with you. When MS retire then Kimi and FA should pair up to see who's faster

I'm just curious, what make you think that Micheal doesn't have sportmanship?

MS congrats everyone that beats him. When FA won the championship last year MS came over and gave him a big congrats. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just curious to why you say that.

I am a bit tiring to repeat my answers.

Anyway, you will get some clues from the following contributor.

http://www.antischumacher.cjb.net/

Hope you enjoy it.

:)

I am a bit tiring to repeat my answers.

Yeah, i am 'a bit tiring' your grammatical incompetence and general stupidity. Go play on you anti- schu site and stay there, idiot.

Yeah, i am 'a bit tiring' your grammatical incompetence and general stupidity. Go play on you anti- schu site and stay there, idiot.

All are welcome, here, drib.

All are welcome, here, drib.

Hmmm, let's see if you feel the same when 'Gilles de suck' arrives with nothing between his ears.

Hmmm, let's see if you feel the same when 'Gilles de suck' arrives with nothing between his ears.

I would laugh, heartily, because those with nothing between their ears pose no threat to my ideas ;)

Thanks for your critics.

Anyway, if you are not agreed or happy with that web site, please feel free to contact them.

I found it via google.

:(

if you are not agreed or happy with that web site, please feel free to contact them.

No, i'm fine with it. To contain a bunch of losers and keep them in one place is fine by me.

No, i'm fine with it. To contain a bunch of losers and keep them in one place is fine by me.

Perhaps you should watch the clips posted by 'ykickamoocow' to recall schumi's superior driving techniques.

You will love it very much.

:)

Absolutley no Schumi fan, but to round off a story which nobody can deny was legendary..

What if he went to Renault next year and won the wdc for another team then said goodbye on top?

Perfect end, one last hurrah with Flav and "Benetton". full circle.

Makes me sick