Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Race Stratagy

Just as I thought the Reno's were on fumes in quali. Schumi had 5 more laps of fuel on-board and after the first roand of stops is sitting in the cat-birds seat :clap3: Monty fans are gutted as the 'pie' master has spun out of the race, oh well that leaves more time for pies :snack: well back to the race....................

:( Gutted....................

:(:(:( Well Fissi did his job, but it looks like from the onset that Schumi didn't have the set-up to beat FA, so props to the Reno gang..........

Granted I have not seen the race yet just the live timming, but it looks like McLaren was not even a factor as was Honda............

Yeah, it was a good race, and i'm dissappointed that Schumacher didn't win.

But my god, didn't FA do well?

Yeah, it was a good race, and i'm dissappointed that Schumacher didn't win.

But my god, didn't FA do well?

yes n he did it really well and we are now left hanging on by the skin of our teeth to a season thts most probably goin to be 1 sided till the end !!

Yeah, it probably is going to be dominated by Ferrari and Renault.

I'd just like to see someone else up there on the podium instead of FA.

You can only see too much blue. lol.

Barrichello showing his worth again, finishing way behind button and costing him 5th since barrichello held up button for the first stint allowing Kimi to run away!

Yeah, thats what I call sportsmanship, if you can? lol.

How about JPM spinning off?

Do you think that there should of been a safety car to make it that little bit more safe for the marshalls?

Barrichello showing his worth again, finishing way behind button and costing him 5th since barrichello held up button for the first stint allowing Kimi to run away!

nah i think kimi's mclaren would have had enough pace in it to keep jb away even if super slow RB had not held back jb

Yeah, thats what I call sportsmanship, if you can? lol.

Do you think that there should of been a safety car to make it that little bit more safe for the marshalls?

the race director must have been spanish and the marshals would have voluntered to do the risky moving of jpm's car just so tht MS will not be able to gain an advantage over FA ...

imo it was so stupid of them not to deploy the safety car... its just too big a risk ... the car was jutting out on track.... i dunno im lost for words and just find it so blardy stupid....

Yeah, thats what my dad said, they just wanted a home advantage so that FA could go and bring on home the win

Thak god saftey car didnt come out It would ruin my Sunday coz for sure FIArrari would win the race! Not coz of MS drive, but coz of Ross Brown!!!Hes just to smart and most of MS wins are coz of RB.....I guess MS would lose many races if RB wouldnt be at FIArrari.

Sure, but that's why you call it your home race

safety car would've helped MS. spanish race director in spain with a spaniard leading, remember!