Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

Great Lookers

1994_3.jpg1994_1.jpg

I always thought this was a great looking car, and was able to confirm it back in 1998 when I got to see it in person at Sears Point.

Well both Senna's are dearly missed :(

Also the 06 mclaren is FUGLY (****ing ugly for those who don't know chav tongue!)

Well both Senna's are dearly missed :(

Also the 06 mclaren is FUGLY (****ing ugly for those who don't know chav tongue!)

I always knew you were a CHAV!!!!! :lol:

I always knew you were a CHAV!!!!! :lol:

Maybe that has something to do with the Peugeot 106.

Have you put on a bodykit or an exhaust the size of a drainpipe yet?

how is it that in this entire thread dedicated to beautiful F1 car nobody has even mentioned the Ferrari 156, maybe its because its hard to find a really good picture of it, this is the best i could find. and how great is it that its taken in Monaco

ferrari_156_dino.jpg

Hakkinen_1996_02t.jpg

On the other hand, I always thought the Mclaren MP4-11 was as ugly as it was slow.

Ugly mclaren!

173nm.jpg

:thbdn:

Maybe that has something to do with the Peugeot 106.

Have you put on a bodykit or an exhaust the size of a drainpipe yet?

..............or as we call it around here, 'ricin' it out and adding a 'fart' can :lol:

how is it that in this entire thread dedicated to beautiful F1 car nobody has even mentioned the Ferrari 156, maybe its because its hard to find a really good picture of it, this is the best i could find. and how great is it that its taken in Monaco

ferrari_156_dino.jpg

Excellant pic of the 'shark' nose car :thbup:

IMO this is the most beautiful F-1 car ever.

f1-f310-3-ok.JPG

:clap3::clap3: You found a pic of Brambilla! Excellent!

Now for a splash of blue:

1967_eagle1.gif

1967 Eagle/Weslake. Tasty.

1967_eagle-weslake.gif

Great a$$ shot.

1967_eagle-weslake_.gif

Another money shot.

This is really a great looking one, now I don't know wich one I prefer :huh:

I want it to go to work. :clap3:

1) 92A

Great proportions. The best looking car of the modern era (in my opinion). Proportions are very nice, with spoilers next to the ground. Without to many spoilers on the sides. Plain and beautifull. Undisturbed lines of bodywork. Great. And color. Ferrari red (and the true Ferrari color, not the new red which we have now becuase of Malboro), black spoilers ... and yellow agip advertisements. So dark red, black, and yellow .. the true Ferrari colors :) And 27 number ;) Aha. We can't forget about radiators ...

http://ferrarirevolution.myhoster.com/Form...errari_F92A.jpg

2) 412T1

The same like 92A. But look at air intake !! What a shape !! Better than Coca-Cola bottles ! ;) And golden rims .... It's a piece of art.

http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=412t1wz6.jpg

IMO this is the most beautiful F-1 car ever.

f1-f310-3-ok.JPG

Certainly not the best looking F1 car ever, but the funniest F1 car ever, I remember laughing ay a## off at the ammount of times it fell apart or blew up on the parade lap!

On second thoughts, maybe its my favorite too! :snigger::roll::rofl:

I'll post an image when I can find one. The Renault R26 with the latest front wing...peak of aero dynamic effeciency and stunningly beautiful curves all around. The McLaren a close 2nd for the rear suspension more then the new paint.

Wouldnt rate anything else as as good looker until back in the 60's, likr the lotus Autumnpuma posted.

Certainly not the best looking F1 car ever, but the funniest F1 car ever, I remember laughing ay a## off at the ammount of times it fell apart or blew up on the parade lap!

On second thoughts, maybe its my favorite too! :snigger::roll::rofl:

Indeed :lol:

Some of the greatest lookers are:

Arrows A2

Lotus 72 (the original)

Tyrrel 006

Ferrari '90

Shadow DN1

Maserati 250F 1957

and some uggly ducks from Ensign N173, ATS HS1, BRM P139, March and Arrows FA1 just to name a few.

For me the great looker of all time is the Lotus 72 because it was a huge step forward related with the other cars of it era.

Ul, that Renault shot reminds me of some tatoos I've seen ladies (and I use the term loosely....or perhaps I should say 'loose ladies' :eusa_think: ) sporting just above thier butts.

Ul, that Renault shot reminds me of some tatoos I've seen ladies (and I use the term loosely....or perhaps I should say 'loose ladies' :eusa_think: ) sporting just above thier butts.

Tramp stamps, bang marks, cum targets :naughty:

Yeah, As clich

Very nice collection Argento!

Thank you for that :D

You are absolutely right that Lotus 72 is a real beauty :wub:

:eusa_think:

When the 72 arrived I was 7 years old and it was stunning! If you put it together with the Lotus 49 - Ferrari 312 B1 - March 701 you can see how beatiful it is and how uggly are the others! But for pure beauty I prefer the Ferrari F1-90.