Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

Great Lookers

beautiful my friend....beautiful

Nice collection of pics Mike, you must spend hours on racing sites, no wonder you're suped up on the tech knowledge..... :thbup:

Simplicity.

No greeblies here.

Simplicity.

No greeblies here.

Excellent term! I've been using it for years! I can always tell an engineer (or an armchair engineer) by the use of the word 'greeblie' :thbup:

Excellent term! I've been using it for years! I can always tell an engineer (or an armchair engineer) by the use of the word 'greeblie' :thbup:

I'll let you into a secret, I know almost every part on an F1 car, and never heard the term Greeblie until I started reading this forum!

Im still not sure of its origin.

I'll let you into a secret, I know almost every part on an F1 car, and never heard the term Greeblie until I started reading this forum!

Im still not sure of its origin.

Maybe it's a US term. Heard it first in college.

OK got a new one for the thread, took the pictures myself today.

Cant argue it looks cool. simple, sleek and reminds us of a better era.

Hehe all the testosterone from looking at beautiful F1 car's seemed to get out of hand there for a short while :eusa_think::P

If you see any more interesting shots from the R26 please do post them AP, the new front wing i'd love to see in more detail....their cars so bloody smooth and curvey *drool*

Hehe all the testosterone from looking at beautiful F1 car's seemed to get out of hand there for a short while :eusa_think::P

If you see any more interesting shots from the R26 please do post them AP, the new front wing i'd love to see in more detail....their cars so bloody smooth and curvey *drool*

I love the onboard shots of the Renault. I'll try and get some pics of what I mean when I'm awake (3am here right now).

Dan Gurney recently said of the Renault: "If I were a piece of air, I'd love to be driven through by that car!"

Well said, Dan :thbup:

OK got a new one for the thread, took the pictures myself today.

Cant argue it looks cool. simple, sleek and reminds us of a better era.

I was at the first ever race the Sauber F1 took part in!

Poor Ferrari...no Enzo, no Ferrari red, no gold rims...Fiat on the nose...is the current Ferrari truly a Ferrari or just an orange/red facsimile? :D

:blink: The Fiat takeover happened in 1969, the logo's been on the car for ages, it has become smaller if anything.

:blink: The Fiat takeover happened in 1969, the logo's been on the car for ages, it has become smaller if anything.

Okay, you can scratch that from my post...still leaves three ;)