Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Testing Resumes

I agree that McLaren should put the damned car on track, even if they've got nothing useful to do. Give a few young-guns a shot just for fun. Believe me, that would be far more fun than McRon's suggestion of water-pistols... <_<

If they have given up on 2006 why don't they get cracking on the mp4-22? Get used to the Bridgestones, have various prototypes running in secret locations, hire some crazy scientists and make use of the fuucking space-centre they have constructed, hire someone from BAE to use composites so high-tech Max Sh#ts his pants, anything but thinking about super-soakers and baloons. Geez, what they need is a good old-fashion boarding-school spanking.

If they have given up on 2006 why don't they get cracking on the mp4-22? Get used to the Bridgestones, have various prototypes running in secret locations, hire some crazy scientists and make use of the fuucking space-centre they have constructed, hire someone from BAE to use composites so high-tech Max Sh#ts his pants, anything but thinking about super-soakers and baloons. Geez, what they need is a good old-fashion boarding-school spanking.

:clap3::clap3: You have won the thread! I cannot possibly do better than this! Excellent!

Hehe...

They cant get used to bridgestones because they are forbidden to use them till Michelin contract finishes...

Well, maybe if they go to a retailer store... :naughty: