Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Dc Vs Ms At Spa 98

This is the first race i ever watched and it was really exciting. Here's a video of MS and DC's incident including Schumacher storming of to the McLaren garage to yell at DC.

I really wish the Ferrari and McLaren pit crew didnt stop MS because i would have loved to seen DC kick the crap out of MS.

DC would have given MS a hiding!

This is the first race i ever watched and it was really exciting. Here's a video of MS and DC's incident including Schumacher storming of to the McLaren garage to yell at DC.

I really wish the Ferrari and McLaren pit crew didnt stop MS because i would have loved to seen DC kick the crap out of MS.

haha - my spekaers dont work on this damn thing but th video was hilarious - brings back memories :clap3:

as for a fight id back MS to kick DC's a## any day :D

ykick you seem to be in a real "i hate MS" mood today :P

I remmember this. Schumacher clearly was at fault and the aftermath lastet for weeks. DC almost puts the car on the grass to let Shu past....

If I had been a Mclaren engineer I would have lifted that pint sized German up, turned him on his head and thrown him to the curb. WHo does he think he is? He was at fault and wants to take it out on the victim!?

BTW, check out Eddie 'Rainmaster' Irwine at end :lol:

I remmember this. Schumacher clearly was at fault and the aftermath lastet for weeks.

Ignorance isn't bliss, neither is stupidity. DC admitted that he was at fault, search for my thread on the topic and get some much needed enlightenment.

I take offence by that. I hate MS every day.

you & me are going to fall out here ykick :nono1:

Maybe i should create a poll about who would win in a fight. :D

if you keep up the "i hate MS" campaign itll be a poll if i kick your a## or not :clap3:

Ignorance isn't bliss, neither is stupidity. DC admitted that he was at fault, search for my thread on the topic and get some much needed enlightenment.

Your post reads like an ode to faggotry.

With regards to the incident, DC never admitted any guilt, and I would like to see where he did.

After the race they studied his telemetry and it showed that he did not slow suddenly to catch Schu out. When about to be passed it is common to stay on your racing line, DC did but also pulled further off almost onto the grass, and with all the spray behind the car it would have been hard for DC to see MS in his mirrors and anticipate the pass in the first place.

It is the passers responsibility to pass safley, and MS did not do this for various reasons, one may be in frsutration over being held up by DC (which he was).

You know very little about racing, I and I find this astonishing after 2000+ posts. Oh, thats right, all you produce is drivel.

You are behaving like a vengefull girl cavallina. Get out of the closet, get a boyfriend, and go celebrate your newfound self. Go on girl, you can do it!

DC admited fault, full stop, end of story.............

Your post reads like an ode to faggotry.

With regards to the incident, DC never admitted any guilt, and I would like to see where he did.

After the race they studied his telemetry and it showed that he did not slow suddenly to catch Schu out. When about to be passed it is common to stay on your racing line, DC did but also pulled further off almost onto the grass, and with all the spray behind the car it would have been hard for DC to see MS in his mirrors and anticipate the pass in the first place.

It is the passers responsibility to pass safley, and MS did not do this for various reasons, one may be in frsutration over being held up by DC (which he was).

You know very little about racing, I and I find this astonishing after 2000+ posts. Oh, thats right, all you produce is drivel.

You are behaving like a vengefull girl cavallina. Get out of the closet, get a boyfriend, and go celebrate your newfound self. Go on girl, you can do it!

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/07/06/1057430084085.html

You were saying?

Noob.

He never admits ablame in that article other than admit it is unwise to lift in heavy spray. DC wanted to let him past and did everythig to procedure. Telemetry shows he lifted to 58% trottle, which is common to let someone pass. All good.

Furthermore, in 98 Schu was on a mission to provve himselves after the McLarens where walking away with it. This got reflected when he almost ran into Dinitz when overtaking him as a backmarker just a couple of laps prior to the incident with DC. Schumacher was more to blame than DC, end of story.

I dont care who is guilty...it was really fun!, I laughed all day!

Hehehe...in fact everytime I watch it, I got a big smile again....

:D

I dont care who is guilty...it was really fun!, I laughed all day!

Hehehe...in fact everytime I watch it, I got a big smile again....

:D

Yeah!

To this day I am still impressed MS kept his tricyle on track, in the rain, at almost race speed. That, my blame-pointing friends, is the real issue here.

Ok, Ok. Yes, ecap, it's also damned funny :lol:

DC had a interesting race. First he managed to destroy not only his car but also 3/4 of the feild. Then he went to the T car and was involved in a incident which destroyed Schumacher's car.

DC had a interesting race. First he managed to destroy not only his car but also 3/4 of the feild. Then he went to the T car and was involved in a incident which destroyed Schumacher's car.

DC has been, in his career, really fast, really amusing, and really boring. The past few seasons he's been somewhat boring and mostly fast (taking in consideration his car). We're due for some amusing ;)

DC has been, in his career, really fast, really amusing, and really boring. The past few seasons he's been somewhat boring and mostly fast (taking in consideration his car). We're due for some amusing ;)

Well, he either should give MS the one fingered salute like he did afew years ago or he should cause another massive F1 pile up which people will talk about for the next 20 years.

I have it on video.

DC had the first big crash, then on the restart had an off into the gavel with a Benetton, then had his crash with Scumi (sorry Schumi), went into the pits almost had a fight and then after the mechanics fixed his car, he went out again!

Im not exactly a fan, but all credit to him for keeping his cool that day. :clap3:

What is up with all the anti Schumi today, i have a feeling that ykick is going to blame laudas accident on Schumi soon. no matter what happened, if schumi was within the same century it was his fault now.

and how is he pint sized, hes 5 foot 6, the avrage hight of an american is 5ft 4.