Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SchumiDeSuck

What Makes You Support Schumi?

When did you start supporting schumi?

and

What makes you like schumi?

Perhaps your answers may convince us to support him one-day in the future...

Most Schumacher fans just like him because he wins alot. They like to support winners even if they have terrible sportsmanship.

In fact people likes Schumi because he is a winner...and its completly a good choice... :thbup:

I didnt like Schumacher from the start...even when he was at Benneton, so I admire him because of his driving skills, but no support him at all.

The thing that amaze me so much is the people that supports loosers...thats what I dont get it.

I started supporting Schumi as soon as he came into F1, partly because of him and the Benneton car at the time, even though I was/am a Ferrari fan first...................You could see from early on he was special and I like his aggressive tactics, he see's the brass ring and go's for it.....................

The reason im a Schumi fan you ask. Well, I grew up in a 100% Merc family, so it cant be because of that, like alot of things in life are. and no its not because i always pick winners to support, if i did that i would not be a die hard San Diego Padres fan for baseball.

it may have to do with the fact that red is my favorit color, or that hes german. but the first race i remember watching that Schumi drove was the race in Spain, with trumebous down pour where he went off in the first corner, was last and then won. that driving style amazed me, even at 7, i knew he was special and ever since then i am a Schumi fan and proud of it.

its better then being a fan of nobody and a hater of someone

I started supporting Schumi as soon as he came into F1, partly because of him and the Benneton car at the time, even though I was/am a Ferrari fan first...................You could see from early on he was special and I like his aggressive tactics, he see's the brass ring and go's for it.....................

:thbup:

yes pumpdoc, i for one did'nt like his arrogance and demeanor at the start of his career, he's cool down quite abit...

I hated him for years cos of adelaide 1994, but recently he is showing that he is a great sportsman, a living legend as he still is the best even at 37. And this year i REALLY want him to beat Alonso, I don't want alonso to be a double-world champion, he doesnt deserve that honour!

I hated him for years cos of adelaide 1994, but recently he is showing that he is a great sportsman, a living legend as he still is the best even at 37. And this year i REALLY want him to beat Alonso, I don't want alonso to be a double-world champion, he doesnt deserve that honour!

Indeed - I started supporting Schumacher at the start of the 2000 season as I could only properly understand Formula 1 at that time and age. The whole driver and team family combination is probably why I am still a loyal fan of Ferrari and Michael Schumacher. Anyone who is a Ferrari fan and stuck with them during 2005 proves they are loyal fans as supporting them isn't because of the winning.

Indeed - I started supporting Schumacher at the start of the 2000 season as I could only properly understand Formula 1 at that time and age. The whole driver and team family combination is probably why I am still a loyal fan of Ferrari and Michael Schumacher. Anyone who is a Ferrari fan and stuck with them during 2005 proves they are loyal fans as supporting them isn't because of the winning.

Appreciate your loyalty.

Appreciate your loyalty.

You have met the definition of schumi's fan which I have been lagging off.

i am not the type of person to go for the best driver becuase there the best or fasters or whatever. But i respect how fast he is.

Michael has that extra push within him that seperates him from the rest, for example, Hungary 1998 or France 2004. I wonder if any other driver could have pulled that off.

He shows dedication beyond anybody I've seen, with his physical training and the time he gives his family, he's even cancelled vacations to show how much he puts into his career.

Also, He's got balls.

Perhaps your answers may convince us to support him one-day in the future...

HAHAHAHA

When Pigs start flying maybe!

For his single minded commitment, and his consistency at being a top driver. No driver has survived for this long at the top. For fighting like hell through 98 and 99 in the time that he was there. For being a lot more human than people ever give him credit for. for sticking to Ferrari when he could have gone to Mclaren for more money. For intelligence - its very much a part of what gets you to the top these days, and its probably what separates Kimi and Alonso right now, what is the main reason Montoya will never make it. I like nice guys but they don't and can't make it all the way in F1, the not so nice wily buggers always get further - DC holding on for years to seats he never deserved, Villeneuve rising back from the ashes, Alonso for jumping ship at the right time (imo). Phenomenal natural talent isn't enough, at least not in today's game.

if you dont realize that you have to mold a team around yourself and make its sole purpouse to give you wins you give your self a much better chance and few have realized thatr, and that is what really makes one smart, to go against the grain and beat everybody

and i bet few really bother to look at his driving, if you ever watch closely, he does it with such ease, it just flows out of him, hes a well of tallent that doesnt run dry

I'm not a Schumacher fan to say the very least, but I must admit, I'm still gobsmacked at how he won 3 races in 1996. Only a driver of such calibre could have won with that car.

DC holding on for years to seats he never deserved,

DC beat Mika in 1997, 2001 and 2002. Also Ron Dennis is no fool, if DC wasnt any good then he wouldnt have kept him for 9 years. That is a very long partnership.

I'm not a Schumacher fan to say the very least, but I must admit, I'm still gobsmacked at how he won 3 races in 1996. Only a driver of such calibre could have won with that car.

Indeed, calling that car a pig is an insult to pigs :lol:

Although I'm a Toyota fan and I'll back them up even if they suck like hell, but to me the #1 driver will always be MS. Like many other MS fan out there we see a special quality in him that we don't see in other drivers. It's just amazing how he makes victory possible even when he's in a crappy car. The one thing that idolize him so much is that no matter how bad Ferrari performs, he'll never, never blames it on the team. That is, true team spirit.

Apart from that, he went to Ferrari when they clearly didn't have a winning car. He could had stayed with Benetton or went to the McLaren. How many top rated driver will do such thing? Do you think Alonzo or Kimmi will go to Williams, Toyota, or Honda.

No matter how some may think that MS has no class, sportmanship or even an attitude. To me he's the best, and I'll continue to idolize him regardless of others opinion.

Although I'm a Toyota fan and I'll back them up even if they suck like hell, but to me the #1 driver will always be MS. Like many other MS fan out there we see a special quality in him that we don't see in other drivers. It's just amazing how he makes victory possible even when he's in a crappy car. The one thing that idolize him so much is that no matter how bad Ferrari performs, he'll never, never blames it on the team. That is, true team spirit.

Apart from that, he went to Ferrari when they clearly didn't have a winning car. He could had stayed with Benetton or went to the McLaren. How many top rated driver will do such thing? Do you think Alonzo or Kimmi will go to Williams, Toyota, or Honda.

No matter how some may think that MS has no class, sportmanship or even an attitude. To me he's the best, and I'll continue to idolize him regardless of others opinion.

well said :clap3::clap3:

ive been trying to explain why i am such a MS fan but cant actually put it into words without sounding like im drooling!!! i think you have expressed it well for me thanks!!! i started really supporting him as he was just joining Ferrari, they were woeful in his first year, so obviously i wasnt going for the obvious winner - he just has an extra special quality about him, an alround knowledge of both tracks & the technical bits of the car & an obvious talent behind the wheel - in my mind its a joy to watch him race!!!!

I don't support MS any more, or less, than I support any other driver. I do, however, count him as one of the sport's great drivers. I also think that we are living in a time that will be looked upon by a future generation as we look upon Fangio's time. This will be the Schumacher era.

I admire Mikey's racecraft. He is the only driver on the grid that I'd score, consistatly, 10/10. Who can see MS on the grid and not, in some way, expect him to pull off a win at best or a podium at least? His total dominance of the sport is why so many support him, and I'd be hard-pressed to debate them on it.

well said :clap3::clap3:

ive been trying to explain why i am such a MS fan but cant actually put it into words without sounding like im drooling!!! i think you have expressed it well for me thanks!!! i started really supporting him as he was just joining Ferrari, they were woeful in his first year, so obviously i wasnt going for the obvious winner - he just has an extra special quality about him, an alround knowledge of both tracks & the technical bits of the car & an obvious talent behind the wheel - in my mind its a joy to watch him race!!!!

Well we know why we like MS so much, but for me it's hard to understand why some people dislike him so much. To name a few good things that MS has done was last year I think at the US GP. He was the only one to came to the crowd to give them autographs, even when the crowd break down the fence and was swarming all over him he was still giving them autographs. After they fixed the fence he then came out again to give them autographs. A few years back he drove the Manardi 2 seater F1 car while he was on vacation (he didn't get paid or anything) and gave the fans a ride. Not just that, when the tsunami hit the asian countries and killed one of his body guard and his PR. MS donated 10 million US dollar from his pocket to help the tragedy. The largest donation from a single individual in that mishap. I mean if this does not prove that MS is a person with a big heart then I don't know what is.

To me, not only is he a great diver, but he's a great person in general. I know everyone is intitled to their own opinion and to comment about who they dislike. But are your reason to dislike MS? Is it because he made winning look so easy, or is it because he made the other drivers look slow? If so, then is it his fault that he's so good?

Well we know why we like MS so much, but for me it's hard to understand why some people dislike him so much. To name a few good things that MS has done was last year I think at the US GP. He was the only one to came to the crowd to give them autographs, even when the crowd break down the fence and was swarming all over him he was still giving them autographs. After they fixed the fence he then came out again to give them autographs. A few years back he drove the Manardi 2 seater F1 car while he was on vacation (he didn't get paid or anything) and gave the fans a ride. Not just that, when the tsunami hit the asian countries and killed one of his body guard and his PR. MS donated 10 million US dollar from his pocket to help the tragedy. The largest donation from a single individual in that mishap. I mean if this does not prove that MS is a person with a big heart then I don't know what is.

To me, not only is he a great diver, but he's a great person in general. I know everyone is intitled to their own opinion and to comment about who they dislike. But are your reason to dislike MS? Is it because he made winning look so easy, or is it because he made the other drivers look slow? If so, then is it his fault that he's so good?

How can he walk around after what just happened?

I will never under any circumstance support him again. He needs to get out of the sport. He is a very rotten soul and I hope that the FIA grows a spine when it comes to the cheating reds. I've had enough of it.

How can he walk around after what just happened?

I will never under any circumstance support him again. He needs to get out of the sport. He is a very rotten soul and I hope that the FIA grows a spine when it comes to the cheating reds. I've had enough of it.

You put one foot in front of the next, easy!!