Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

Current Driver Market

I think JPM's great, I'd love for him to go to RBR

Ive posted these somewhere else but here they are again.

Montoya at his very best

Storms out of a press conference

Swears at camera man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLRvykCTiBA

Swears at Raikkonen over radio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbv2sJIGVC8

Montoya is a extremely bad sportsman.

I dont know what it is, I just think he's funny. I probably started liking him when he was trash-talking Schumacher back in 2001

I dont know what it is, I just think he's funny. I probably started liking him when he was trash-talking Schumacher back in 2001

I started disliking him when he started blameing every else for his mistakes or bad performances.

I started disliking him when he started blameing every else for his mistakes or bad performances.

he's an f1 driver - thats what they all do!!!

Ralf Schumacher is eyeing a switch from Toyota to the Red Bull Racing team, according to reports.

'Bild' newspaper in Germany claims that the 31-year-old, who lives in Austria, is dissatisfied with his current Cologne based team and has already opened talks with Dietrich Mateschitz's camp.

In theory, the younger brother of Michael Schumacher could easily wiggle out of his current Toyota contract after negotiating an 'exit' clause for the end of each year.

'Bild' says Ralf is 'close friends' with Mateschitz and also lives near the billionaire's Salzburg base.

But Ralf said: 'I am good friends with Didi but there is nothing more to it. I feel very good at Toyota at the moment.'

Red Bull's official response is also interesting. 'We do not have a comment about that,' said spokesman Thomas Hoffmann.

Moreover, Ralf's brand new manager and advisor - Hans Mahr - is also a friend of Mateschitz.

http://www.homeofsport.com/f1/news/item.aspx?id=16273

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe the rumours 8 or 9 drivers are joining Red Bull next season. We can now add Ralf Schumacher to the list of potential Red Bull drivers next season.

Ralf Schumacher is eyeing a switch from Toyota to the Red Bull Racing team, according to reports.

'Bild' newspaper in Germany claims that the 31-year-old, who lives in Austria, is dissatisfied with his current Cologne based team and has already opened talks with Dietrich Mateschitz's camp.

In theory, the younger brother of Michael Schumacher could easily wiggle out of his current Toyota contract after negotiating an 'exit' clause for the end of each year.

'Bild' says Ralf is 'close friends' with Mateschitz and also lives near the billionaire's Salzburg base.

But Ralf said: 'I am good friends with Didi but there is nothing more to it. I feel very good at Toyota at the moment.'

Red Bull's official response is also interesting. 'We do not have a comment about that,' said spokesman Thomas Hoffmann.

Moreover, Ralf's brand new manager and advisor - Hans Mahr - is also a friend of Mateschitz.

http://www.homeofsport.com/f1/news/item.aspx?id=16273

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe the rumours 8 or 9 drivers are joining Red Bull next season. We can now add Ralf Schumacher to the list of potential Red Bull drivers next season.

Maybe Mateschitz intend to buy 2 or 3 more teams to fit all his potential drivers B)

Maybe Mateschitz intend to buy 2 or 3 more teams to fit all his potential drivers B)

We could rename Formula 1. Next year it will be known as Red Bull F1 and Mateschitz will own over half the feild.

It's been confirmed. Next year JPM will be driving the 2007 spec version of ...

Marx-Big-Wheel.jpg

he's teamate none other than T. Sato.

It's been confirmed. Next year JPM will be driving the 2007 spec version of ...

Marx-Big-Wheel.jpg

he's teamate none other than T. Sato.

Yes, that's where Mad Max's technical regs finally lead to. :D

:P

At least we will see a return to slicks!!!!!!!! :D:P

yeah i started liking him from then

and i started disliking him after he started saying nonsense like blaming others for his mistakes! .....

i really think he is a talented driver with a cunning mind.....i still think he was the one who caused those two accidents way back 2005..you know....turkey and i think it was spa....when he and antonio clashed..... :eusa_think: 4give me if i am wrong!

:clap3:

max's dream come true....who wants newey now??? :P

I'm just waiting for the shock announcement "Jenson to Mclaren!""

You have got loads of hope jemstride!!Honda will improve!!

Williams' 'no comment' on Montoya return

Wednesday 5 July at 10:47 : Frank Williams has refused to comment on media speculation that Mark Webber will be replaced by Juan Pablo Montoya in 2007.

Although Australia's Webber, 29, has arguably performed more consistently than rookie teammate Nico Rosberg this year, he is reportedly more likely to get the boot if Montoya makes a sensational return to his team of 2001-2004.

''I have no comment on it whatsoever,'' Williams told 'Speed TV' when confronted with the story.

''I gather some press think he's going to us, but we have made no decision on anybody. It's not an issue today.''

The Grove based team's co-owner and boss, however, has been quoted recently as saying that Colombian Montoya, almost certain to lose his McLaren seat, is a 'great racer'.

Indeed, La Gazzetta dello Sport in Italy reported this week that the Montoya-Williams reunion is already signed.

The 2007 'option' on Webber's contract, meanwhile, must be picked up by Williams before the last day in July.

Sir Frank continued: ''(The decision is) about how good he is or not. Obviously he's very good.''

i dont think nico would leave williams, but i guess webber is the one who would be planing to leave williams. do you guys think jpm will have a second chance with williams?

Williams' 'no comment' on Montoya return

Wednesday 5 July at 10:47 : Frank Williams has refused to comment on media speculation that Mark Webber will be replaced by Juan Pablo Montoya in 2007.

Although Australia's Webber, 29, has arguably performed more consistently than rookie teammate Nico Rosberg this year, he is reportedly more likely to get the boot if Montoya makes a sensational return to his team of 2001-2004.

''I have no comment on it whatsoever,'' Williams told 'Speed TV' when confronted with the story.

''I gather some press think he's going to us, but we have made no decision on anybody. It's not an issue today.''

The Grove based team's co-owner and boss, however, has been quoted recently as saying that Colombian Montoya, almost certain to lose his McLaren seat, is a 'great racer'.

Indeed, La Gazzetta dello Sport in Italy reported this week that the Montoya-Williams reunion is already signed.

The 2007 'option' on Webber's contract, meanwhile, must be picked up by Williams before the last day in July.

Sir Frank continued: ''(The decision is) about how good he is or not. Obviously he's very good.''

i dont think nico would leave williams, but i guess webber is the one who would be planing to leave williams. do you guys think jpm will have a second chance with williams?

the rumour is probably just a load of crap but I think it would be absolutely great if JPM went back, he was a completely different driver at williams, a driver who looked like becoming one of the best. Seems like another driver who needs to be in the right team/environment

the rumour is probably just a load of crap but I think it would be absolutely great if JPM went back, he was a completely different driver at williams, a driver who looked like becoming one of the best. Seems like another driver who needs to be in the right team/environment

After reading the F1racing interview, I don't see JPM wanting to go to Williams.

Ferrari are heading towards a dream driver lineup pairing Michael Schumacher alongside Kimi Raikkonen for 2007.

That's the opinion of rival team principal Sir Frank Williams, who scoffed at his counterpart's constant pleas for cost cuts in F1.

''Ferrari have a massive budget and probably a $60m driver bill next year

ul.6 (GMM) Williams' Mark Webber says he would switch to Renault if the opportunity arose.

The Australian is outwardly devoted loyally to Sir Frank's Grove based team, but admitted that it would be 'crazy' to turn down the best seat on the grid.

29-year-old Webber told ITV: ''They are very, very strong.''

His need to look around for 2007 is explained by Williams' reluctance, so far, to take up an option - which expires this month - on his contract for 2007.

''It's up to (Frank) if he wants me to drive next year,'' Webber added.

''If he doesn't, then we've got to look at what's best for me in the future.''

The best seat in the house, seemingly, is at Renault, where reigning champion Fernando Alonso is about to make a vacancy. Webber is managed by Flavio Briatore.

Webber's patience with Williams, too, might also be waning. Undoubtedly the team's poor form is not strengthening the reputations of either team driver, and Webber expressed cynicism at Sam Michael's recent comment that Williams now needs to 're-group'.

''I don't know how they are going to go about doing that,'' he said. ''If my future's there, obviously I'm keen to see how we are going to re-group.'

Read the full interview at ITV it gives you a much better impression than the edited quotes the articles give just to make it a good story. Webber says he wants to be part of the regrouping Williams process.

Time to strikethrough Montoya, guess it makes the seat situation a bit more predictable, everytime I go away for a few days, seems big news breaks.

Liuzzi should be listed as a probable for RBR, for sure. More likely than anyone else on the list...unless, that is, Berger screws him and keeps him for another year.

Liuzzi should be listed as a probable for RBR, for sure. More likely than anyone else on the list...unless, that is, Berger screws him and keeps him for another year.

Luizzi has not drove the world on Fire you know.

But liuzzi is part of red bull and so is surely a candidate for a red bull seat alongside DC. Don't forget he completely dominated F3000 a couple of years ago, as Hamilton is doing now! And its hard to show true potential in a piece of poo Toro Rosso car