Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

Current Driver Market

-Because of Michael's frighteness Kimi will probably go to Renault for one year, and being paid both from Renault and Ferrari, he becomes the best paid guy in F1.
are u talking about the alleged $5 million rumour.... (seeing that ur math isnt the greatest ....

let me explain )

that makes it 18+5(23 million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) that was 23 "$$$"

Now tell me who is the "best paid guy"

perhaps Kimi comes 3rd (behind Ms and Fa )

any way that is not his major concern.... winning the title is...

are u talking about the alleged $5 million rumour.... (seeing that ur math isnt the greatest ....

let me explain )

that makes it 18+5(23 million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) that was 23 "$$$"

Now tell me who is the "best paid guy"

perhaps Kimi comes 3rd (behind Ms and Fa )

any way that is not his major concern.... winning the title is...

I don't know if I should reply to you, because you seem to have somehow 'pre-judicted' attitude to everything that considers Kimi.

Anyway, let's try it once more ... this is the last time.

That 5 million contract is first of all not 'rumour', but Ferrari are paying every month 500000 dollars to Kimi's bank account according to that contract. However, that covers only the situation, that Kimi would drive for Ferrari next year.

now, as I have in earlier mail said, Ferrari are trying to make new deal with Kimi, because Michael wants to drive 1 more year and he is afraid of being Kimi's team-mate. So they are willing to pay Kimi MUCH MORE money, that he would wait 1 MORE YEAR in some other team, and after 1 year, when Michael ends his career, he would join ferrari.

got it? :rolleyes:

I don't know if I should reply to you, because you seem to have somehow 'pre-judicted' attitude to everything that considers Kimi.

far from it...

infact it is you who says this....

and then

says this

Ferrari are trying to make new deal with Kimi, because Michael wants to drive 1 more year and he is afraid of being Kimi's team-mate.
FFS even PDR was only marginally "slower" than KR. amazing what a gr8 marketing success the boys from woking have made out of 1 "DRUNKARD" finn who makes mistakes half the races and breaks his car in the rest..... :rolleyes2:
So they are willing to pay Kimi MUCH MORE money, that he would wait 1 MORE YEAR in some other team, and after 1 year, when Michael ends his career, he would join ferrari.

far from it...

:P

FFS even PDR was only marginally "slower" than KR. amazing what a gr8 marketing success the boys from woking have made out of 1 "DRUNKARD" finn who makes mistakes half the races and breaks his car in the rest

Yes, it is amazing how little are those margins in Formula one :D

Anyway, let's try it once more ... this is the last time.

That 5 million contract is first of all not 'rumour', but Ferrari are paying every month 500000 dollars to Kimi's bank account according to that contract. However, that covers only the situation, that Kimi would drive for Ferrari next year.

now, as I have in earlier mail said, Ferrari are trying to make new deal with Kimi, because Michael wants to drive 1 more year and he is afraid of being Kimi's team-mate. So they are willing to pay Kimi MUCH MORE money, that he would wait 1 MORE YEAR in some other team, and after 1 year, when Michael ends his career, he would join ferrari.

Both of your posts make sense to me. Ordinarily I'd call you crazy, but something about it makes me believe you...odd....

Okay, I'm onboard your crazy-train ;)

Both of your posts make sense to me. Ordinarily I'd call you crazy, but something about it makes me believe you...odd....

Okay, I'm onboard your crazy-train ;)

You know, this is the 'finn-exclusive inside information' from what's going on behind curtains.

I am sure you don't get this out, if you ask Ferrari, not talking about Schumacher :D

Oh, and we are still talking about rumours, right? ;)

. amazing what a gr8 marketing success the boys from woking have made out of 1 "DRUNKARD" finn who makes mistakes half the races and breaks his car in the rest..... :rolleyes2:

Just think how fast Kimi would be if he drove sober :D:P:D

By the way, drinking alcohol is national sports for us finns, you should respect our traditions... :beer22:

Why do you suppose MS is waiting so long to decide where he drives next year??????
He's not deciding where to drive, but whether to drive at all next year. If so it'll be where he is.
Ferrari are trying to make new deal with Kimi, because Michael wants to drive 1 more year and he is afraid of being Kimi's team-mate. So they are willing to pay Kimi MUCH MORE money, that he would wait 1 MORE YEAR in some other team, and after 1 year, when Michael ends his career, he would join ferrari.

got it?

Yep

You know, this is the 'finn-exclusive inside information' from what's going on behind curtains.

I am sure you don't get this out, if you ask Ferrari, not talking about Schumacher :D

Oh, and we are still talking about rumours, right? ;)

Indeed. I like the sound of your rumour, so I'm jumping on board.

As ever when the F1 calendar enters its final third, the 2007 driver 'silly season' found itself in a high gear at Hockenheim.

source: paddocktalk.com - rumors

While speculation about Michael Schumacher and Kimi Raikkonen traditionally hogs the headlines, a number of other racers are also unsure about their future.

Schumacher's young teammate Felipe Massa is patiently waiting for the silly season's smoke to clear, while he has cropped up in gossip about a Red Bull move.

''All I can say is that I will drive in formula one in 2007,'' the Brazilian confidently exclaimed.

''Where, it is too early, but hopefully I have a chance to stay at Ferrari.''

BMW-Sauber's test driver Robert Kubica, meanwhile, again impressed with his 'Friday' performance in Germany, but he says he is not guaranteed a racing ride at the team next year.

''I have learned to keep my feet on the ground and to not have any expectations,'' the Polish youngster was quoted as saying by 'St. Galler Tagblatt'.

Kubica said: ''If it happens, great, if not, it means I did not do a good enough job and I will have to accept it.''

Meanwhile, observers noticed F1's world champion of 1998 and 1999 - Mika Hakkinen - as a guest of the McLaren team at the Hockenheimring on Friday.

''I think they can win this weekend,'' said the Finn, who today races in the German 'DTM'.

The PaddockTalk Perspective:

And with the revelation yesterday of Klien's likely demise - despite the artifical deadline being lifted - it would be an interesting move for Massa.

The potential upside is that Adrian Newey could design a fantastic car for the team, and a move by Massa may put him in a car that could fight at the front, and bring the driver willing to bet his career on it huge rewards and accolades!

But obviously racing for Ferrari means he will have a weekly opportunity to be successful, as long as he isn't too successful.

------------------------------------

also Weber says win this title and retire to MS, Kimi would kill MS in a ferrari (if they are allowed to actually race), this coming from an anti-kimi fan

also Weber says win this title and retire to MS, Kimi would kill MS in a ferrari (if they are allowed to actually race), this coming from an anti-kimi fan

Doubtful. Kimi may be faster, but M$ is the total package. I love your posts, btw. I don't always agree with them, but no matter... :D

There are only 3 drivers worth splashing big cash on... FA, MS, & KR!

Doubtful. Kimi may be faster, but M$ is the total package. I love your posts, btw. I don't always agree with them, but no matter... :D

Really, i mean to the love my posts?

oh well i take your word for it

obrigardo, cheers :blush:

There are only 3 drivers worth splashing big cash on... FA, MS, & KR!

Not really....it's much more worth to buy a solid driver (like Massa) and create a car (like Reno & Ferrari did) and your driver (like Massa) will always be in top 3.

Guess I have to change this all around again. :yawn:

Yep. Williams deffently suprised us with this annoncement. Webber has to be crossed out of the Williams section.

"I don't know. We have a decision for this race and we will evaluate the situation after this weekend," MT about JV's future.

"Jacques did not attend the race debrief last Sunday due to a headache. And we were informed by his manager on Tuesday that the headache is still there. So that was the basis for the decision. The intention is to look at the situation after the race, as I said ......"

"We don't have a decision on the outstanding races of this season or next year either. We are starting to think of next year and certainly this is an opportunity for us to see how Robert copes with a race situation."

Will JV return if fit: "There are no guarantees in life." :rolleyes2:

Says that JV's relationship with the team has not deteriorated.

"No. I think he has been doing a good job for the team all season and in testing as well," he added.

How is he expecting the POLE to do:

"I expect him to do well actually, as I said before, after the weekend we will evaluate the situation."

My guess is that JV should race after the three week break if fit and this is no performance based replacement issue for Jacques. As for next year, there's many rumours and there is some info which I'm privy to which suggests he'll be in F1 next year, but pretty much not with BMW Sauber. I'd mention the team, but no one would believe me, even I am struggling to come to terms with it myself, when I say that, I mean that it's too good to be true, and not in the "why would he bother going there?" type.

My guess is that JV should race after the three week break if fit and this is no performance based replacement issue for Jacques. As for next year, there's many rumours and there is some info which I'm privy to which suggests he'll be in F1 next year, but pretty much not with BMW Sauber. I'd mention the team, but no one would believe me, even I am struggling to come to terms with it myself, when I say that, I mean that it's too good to be true, and not in the "why would he bother going there?" type.

I love this sort of thing! :clap3: Speculation and eager expectation! Drama! Excitement! And the groans of the JV-haters!! I feel a guess bubbling up from the mire of my insomniac-brain.....

...........JV to Ferrari!! It's the perfect way to honor Gilles' memory! That is the real reason why Todt may not stick around and Brawn has left! Can you imagine what the tifosi would do? They'd all burst at the seams!

Seriously, you've got me thinking........

........and I'm sure a few of you won't like that ;)

I heard a rumour from someone on the SPeedtv website that JV may be going to Red Bull to partner Coulthard next year. Its extremely doubtful but it is a nice idea.

I can definitely say its not Ferrari, but that's all I'll say as I'm abit behind on things F1 as uni started back up on Monday and it's been abit of a busy time. So I aim to catch up on things this weekend, which should be easy as JV isn't racing, and I might have more later. I know the team, but I won't say anything more just yet.

I can definitely say its not Ferrari, but that's all I'll say as I'm abit behind on things F1 as uni started back up on Monday and it's been abit of a busy time. So I aim to catch up on things this weekend, which should be easy as JV isn't racing, and I might have more later. I know the team, but I won't say anything more just yet.

:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

I heard a rumour from someone on the SPeedtv website that JV may be going to Red Bull to partner Coulthard next year. Its extremely doubtful but it is a nice idea.

I have heard a rumor that JV will be sitting (in hi baggy race uniform) right next to Montoya so that the 2 of them can figure out how to race in nascar. I am sure they can fit a second seat in those cars.

Right so I've got to update this.

Webber in the press now appears to be the firm favourite for the Renault seat, however that could fizzle out within a week if nothing is announced, so what does everyone think?