Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumacher No.1 Fan

Silverstone Grand Prix

hi,

My dad and I have just ordered tickets online for the Silverstone Grand Prix, they are only general admission tickets but hay ho, still t's going to be my first Grand Prix.

But anyway enough about me, anyone else going?

Stupid question really, lol.

see you there.

hi,

My dad and I have just ordered tickets online for the Silverstone Grand Prix, they are only general admission tickets but hay ho, still t's going to be my first Grand Prix.

see you there.

Get there early!!!! I was there in 97 with a general admission ticket and couldnt see very much!

GET THERE EARLY!!! and get a better spot!

Have a great time!

Get there early!!!! I was there in 97 with a general admission ticket and couldnt see very much!

GET THERE EARLY!!! and get a better spot!

Have a great time!

thanks, we got the bronze plus tickets for the Copse corner.

hi,

see you there.

Hey buddy yes I'll be there! My first ever GP weekend, I'm going with a friend for the weekend. I've got bronze tickets so no idea where we're going to stand yet, plenty of time to find somewhere though. Plus its the world cup and England are playing on the saturday so I'll be watching it on the big screens!

Hey buddy yes I'll be there! My first ever GP weekend, I'm going with a friend for the weekend. I've got bronze tickets so no idea where we're going to stand yet, plenty of time to find somewhere though. Plus its the world cup and England are playing on the saturday so I'll be watching it on the big screens!

Ah, cool, maybe we'll see each other, won't have a clue who each other is mind, but hay ho. lol

I Will be there this year. Just get there early on race day to get a decent spot. I was late getting there but still got a canny space infront of a big screen so don't fret.

I can't wait. :cheers:

after 13 years of wanting to go I'm finally going this year :D ....the tickets are for the pit straight but since I've never been I dont really know what to expect.

We're going on the Thursday with the hope of getting into the nearby camping site....has anyone ever been there...?