Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Monaco Qualifying

Schumi, I am your die hard fan. Please fight like a man with full ethics intact. I am heavily disappointed with what I saw. I would rather you fought honestly & lost than bend rules to win. As it is , I have lost faith in mankind. Now,even heroes failing in ethics makes me crestfallen. I read even the rumor of you leaning on Bridgestone. The best victory achieved is that one where highest standards of honesty & integrity are upheld.

I hope it was a genuine mistake. If not, please voluntarily punish yourself. The championship is not as important as fighting honestly.

Schumi, I am your die hard fan. Please fight like a man with full ethics intact. I am heavily disappointed with what I saw. I would rather you fought honestly & lost than bend rules to win. As it is , I have lost faith in mankind. Now,even heroes failing in ethics makes me crestfallen. I read even the rumor of you leaning on Bridgestone. The best victory achieved is that one where highest standards of honesty & integrity are upheld.

I hope it was a genuine mistake. If not, please voluntarily punish yourself. The championship is not as important as fighting honestly.

Well said.. :clap3::clap3:

This is what racing is about.....I hope M$ didn't forget that!

HAHA - well said :clap3:

anyway the stewards are looking at the incident - whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty :eusa_think:

Schumacher is human, he does make mistakes & i for one dont think that he did cheat - Flavio & Renault are just sore losers :nono1:

if the FIA find him guilty i will eat humble pie but if they find (as they should) that he did nothing wrong then i expect apologies from all you Schumi haters :P

Lets see, driver gets P1 and then positions his car to impede those still out qualifying. I agree the stewards will do nothing, because how are they going to prove this was an intentional act. The fact remains IFF you would have to have your head up your arse not to consider this a highly suspicious, and dubious act.

Context of the man's performance must come into play. Remember 97. The turn in on JV and the loss of all his championship points for that year. There is a reason people jump to the conclusion that this was a set up, and is not out of character.

I have praised Shumacher for his driving skills and the championships he has won, but he will never have my respect as a sportsman.

I have praised Shumacher for his driving skills and the championships he has one, but he will never have my respect as a sportsman.

Like you say....his driving skills are unbelievable it's a shame that his sportsman attitude is on the lowest level possible.

:D Eurosport live timing for GP2 are reporting that the pole will stand :D:D:D

Never even consider that this pole wont stand! -_-

:D Eurosport live timing for GP2 are reporting that the pole will stand :D:D:D

No suprise there. I guess you feel good about your driver then.

If you are going to post crap like that, of which supports cheats then please leave now.

This forum does not promote cheating in sport.

Also Phoenix, are you forgetting there are ways to get around this, Ferrari could have planned it before session 3 if their pole was in danger, they could also have used a code or they could have told schumi to 'do something' in order to protect his pole! Which many teams do which means, find more time and go faster not, Drive into a wall without hittig it (conviniently) and no put the car in reverse! Dispiccable!

Since when exactly did you promote yourself to forum rule maker? Your name calling, paranoia and pathetic bandwagoning makes me sick. Did it ever occur to any of you who are as usual Schumi bashing, that Michael was just plain embaressed? I should think the poor guy was hearing the moans and groans before he even tried to select reverse such is the childish attitude that all the paddock and pathetic people here.

I recorded qualifying because i didn't think i was going to be able to watch it live. That means i have Michaels incident on tape. I have played it back exactly 8 times. Any of you who are experienced drivers (some are clearly not) will see that Michael locked his fronts before getting into the rascasse. He understeered. The back end went light because that's what happens under heavy braking (try it). He didn't hit the barrier because he is skillfull.

Answer me these questions specifically;

1. How would Michael know that his pole was in danger without radio communication?

2. How would any 'code' not be deciphered by the FIA (please don't say FIArri anyone or i will personally find out where you live).

DC blocked Rosberg, at least that is what he says, that is why DC is under investigation. Its quite incredible how much tripe grandprix.com can post, why is the quality of journalism in F1 so poor? We still havent gotten over F1racing.net's report that Doornbos would replace Klien - the surprising thing there was not the report, which could have been a genuine error, but that the website never retracted the story.

1. How would Michael know that his pole was in danger without radio communication?

With today tech. this is not a problem at all!!!

FA was faster than him and Schuey knew that!

With today tech. this is not a problem at all!!!

FA was faster than him and Schuey knew that!

Instead of trolling would you care to back that up with err... anything?

Here's the reason why Fisichella is being investigated.

From HomeofF1.com

As well as investigating the Schumacher incident, stewards at Monaco also interviewed Renault's Giancarlo Fisichella after qualifying for allegedly blocking the Red Bull of David Coulthard.

'I'm really p**sed off,' the Scot, Coulthard, told the press.

'I've had no traffic all weekend and then, on my last flying lap, I got held up.'

The stewards' official verdicts are expected shortly, but - whatever the outcome - many in pitlane have already made their own minds up about the Schumacher faux-pas, after watching on-board replays.

McLaren's 'F1 CEO' relayed Kimi R

Instead of trolling would you care to back that up with err... anything?

Well you must be really stupid troll to believe that MS didnt know FA is fast!

From what you have wrote you must be in Ice age!!!!

It's a desolation to see a World Champion like Shu behaving like that. How many times have we seen him cheat, he should start from the back of the grid.

on a differnet note, what really amazes me is that, atleast in quali and practice, the 248 is always 3 or 4 Km faster then the next car. that makes me think that moza will be mostly all ferrari

and back on "point", i dont know who many of you have ever raced aything, but i can tell you, when you barrel toward a corner and miss your brakeing point and then need to hit the brakes like mad, you will lock up and you just slide like on ice, you stear left or right but you just go strait, especialy in an f1 car because you loose all your mechanical and aero grip at once.

the only reason the back of michaels car didnt swing around the front wheels was because in monaco the brake bias is toward the back from what i remeber so the back slows donw the car more then the front, and the driving wheelms are in the back so they are slowwed down by the engin is self.

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal Nobody has ever criticized my driving before.

Here's the proof:

you even see a Ferrari bloke laughing in the pits! :lol:

Now that i have seen it, its hard to say it wasnt deliberate im afraid.

Did you see that he needed to stabs at the wheel to get it far enough to the side?

Sad, very sad.

It's sooo obvious mate. He's turning the wheel to make the corner and Is making It, then he decides to head for the wall!

It's not just that, In the interview shortly after MS looked very unconvincing when explaining himself.

Ok. I've seen it live and now I've seen the footage.

MS came into rascasse too hot. The onboard shows white tire smoke from the right front area when MS was at the apex. This is typical of a horribly understeering car that you are trying to correct.

Much as I initially thought this was MS parking his car to ensure a pole, I think there's enough doubt to give him the benefit of it. Here's why:

At low speeds, these cars generate a pitiful amount of downforce. Combine that with the grooved tires and Ferrari's problem with getting heat into those tires all weekend and I can see MS having problems getting the car turned at a tight corner like rascasse after his speed has been shaved to almost zero. The only way to get that car turned at rascasse would be to clear the corner by going straigh a bit then turn and apply throttle. It looked to me that MS did exactly that and ran out of room.

Of course, there is just enough proof to suggest he knew his lap was hosed (because he indeed locked up his right front) and decided on the spur-of-the-moment that, since he was already on pole, he's park his car and hose Alonso's lap. Kimi apparently thinks this, by his comment "...Michael should have used his right hand and covered the camera while he did it." :lol:

The stewards will no doubt be looking at MS's telemetry to determine if he indeed was applying throttle at the correct place to attempt making the corner. That, in my opinion, would be the only way to tell.

For me, I believe he just didn't make the corner (as I explained above). And halt your comments about bias, because my bias, if any exists, fall on the side of Alonso...

Well mighty big of you that is, now if more people would watch the video with open eyes more might be inclined to give him a fair shake,

And by the way Fissi has had his top 3 laps disalowed for inpeading DC and will start 10th.

Well mighty big of you that is, now if more people would watch the video with open eyes more might be inclined to give him a fair shake,

C'mon Bruce, that will never happen! People like their little biases ;)