Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loser Boy

This Season Is Decided For All Practical Purposes

but wait a minute..

M.W. is 2nd on the grid :clap3::clap3:

TIME FOR A PODIUM methinks for Mark Weber, and I believe there are fairies at the bottom of me garden also <_< I do I saw em last night after a bottle of scotch , Honest :clap3:

Top marks to Webber. My guess is that he's light on fuel, but a top run yesterday nonetheless. He could be in for a very strong race.

I'll be watching a race live for the first time in ages (I usually watch from video to avoid adverts and pre race bull$h!t).

I'll be watching for legal blocking by the Ferrari team and for Alibongo to break down or crash out (please, please make him go off at the Rascasse......that would be excellent).

Yes and all because stewards couldn't be impartial in their judgements here. OK thats only part of the reason, but still. If they wanted to punish for holdups, theres a hell of a lot more people they could have looked at, but no, they only even investigate THREE drivers and punish two.

Alonso should be really concerned about next year by the look of it.

Mercedes engine wasnt doing just well for several seasons in terms of reliability,i thought they were going in good shape this season,but it failed again!

Was that due to damage in practice?

Alonso should be really concerned about next year by the look of it.

Mercedes engine wasnt doing just well for several seasons in terms of reliability,i thought they were going in good shape this season,but it failed again!

Was that due to damage in practice?

Nope once again it's down to the driver, Kimis blown the engine yet again while his teammates engine survives, yet again. Don't try and tell me mercedes are to blame for this, it didn't wash last year and it especially doesn't this year. Things like this are why Kimi may win races but will never be WDC.

Nope once again it's down to the driver, Kimis blown the engine yet again while his teammates engine survives, yet again. Don't try and tell me mercedes are to blame for this, it didn't wash last year and it especially doesn't this year. Things like this are why Kimi may win races but will never be WDC.

Especially this year where it is clear that Mercedes has reliable engine.

Especially this year where it is clear that Mercedes has reliable engine.

In my opinion the engine was not the problem last year either, otherwise Montoya would also have retired just as many races as Kimi.

To quote from an episode of "Star Trek: Enterprise" that I watched recently, "Theres nothing wrong with that engine"

To quote from an episode of "Star Trek: Enterprise" that I watched recently, "Theres nothing wrong with that engine"

Excellent quote :clap3::clap3::clap3: . Tell it to Kimi, but make sure you'll keep your distance :D

Unbelivable,how can he break engine that quickly,it was the 1st race of the engine?

Well if thats the case,by the time FA join Mclaren,theyll have the best engine :P

Unbelivable,how can he break engine that quickly,it was the 1st race of the engine?

because he's krappi raikkonen and he has this habit of overdriving engines to destruction, while his teammates engine survives 9 times outta 10.

because he's krappi raikkonen and he has this habit of overdriving engines to destruction, while his teammates engine survives 9 times outta 10.

That is why I would like to see Kimi in Ferrari. Imagine if he would have same problem with reds. And we all know that even though reds had some engine problem this year it is stil 1 of the best engine in the F1.

Still,he didnt break engines before this race and survived two races.

and isnt there rev limiters somewhere near 20k rpm.

Top marks to Webber. My guess is that he's light on fuel, but a top run yesterday nonetheless. He could be in for a very strong race.

Heaviest of the 4 in the race for the win :naughty:

hey you nutcrakers, be sure what the problem is b4 you post ridiculous statements, makes you look inept and stupid!!!

Ron Dennis ... "During Kimi's stop the exhaust temperature rose significantly and failed to cool sufficiently following his return to the track behind the Safety Car. The excessive heat burnt a wiring loom which finished his race."

by the way, during my history of watching F1, i have never seen an f1 driver having such ridiculous luck as Fernando could have, i know i'm repeating myself, but it's just unbelievable how everything works into Fernando's favour....

by the way, during my history of watching F1, i have never seen an f1 driver having such ridiculous luck as Fernando could have, i know i'm repeating myself, but it's just unbelievable how everything works into Fernando's favour....

Hey Sourgrapes...

Fernando would have won whether Kimi blew up or not!!!

hey you nutcrakers, be sure what the problem is b4 you post ridiculous statements, makes you look inept and stupid!!!

Ron Dennis ... "During Kimi's stop the exhaust temperature rose significantly and failed to cool sufficiently following his return to the track behind the Safety Car. The excessive heat burnt a wiring loom which finished his race."

poor brad... Fernando has got more than 90 % of the points, he

true, can't help repeating myself....but come on, Weber and Kimi both challenging and dropping out, and then he's free to cruise... too easy in my book....

its true his lucky but to be honest he's consistent and driving without any mistakes... at least those who blew up were behind him not infront ...so it always a matter of ? ....

its true his lucky but to be honest he's consistent and driving without any mistakes... at least those who blew up were behind him not infront ...so it always a matter of ? ....

Take note of this ******, consistency combined with speed won Alonso the title last year, Kimi may have speed at times, but he most certainly does NOT have consistency.

*** :nono1: edited by ecapdeville

Take note of this ******, consistency combined with speed won Alonso the title last year, Kimi may have speed at times, but he most certainly does NOT have consistency.

I've never met a guy that's so deluded, stop repeating yourself **********, u're saying the same stuff over and over in each forum.

*** :nono1: . come on!, no personal offenses! edited by ecapdeville

I've never met a guy that's so deluded, stop repeating yourself *********, u're saying the same stuff over and over in each forum.

If it takes that to get it into your thick skull, I'll keep doing it.

and seeing as you're repeating yourself above, you are in NO place to criticise anyone else for repeating themselves.

I remember in the past it seemed to me that the same fortune that Alonso is having now was also the same kind of luck that followed Schumi around for so long.