Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

The Spaniard Steward Explains....??

you're just trying to frustrate me!! I'm going insane so I will try and calm down

:)

Its easy...read calmly the posts that Autumnpuma wrote on this same thread...try to understand...free your mind...

Read this:

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?s=...ndpost&p=120854

Its easy...read calmly the posts that Autumnpuma wrote on this same thread...try to understand...free your mind...

Read this:

he also has'nt answered me on how the temperatures can rise significantly when you start your grand Prix weekend on your installation lap and burn your heat shield....

a TEAM decision foxtrot, get it right please...

a see a rev limiter been set, Kimi knows it and so does the team, Kimi will ultimately drive to that limiter if it will cause him to win. Merc has to build a strong and reliable engine that MUST last for two races, they must also build an engine that last for 100% to the peak of that rev limiter, thats also their jobs. Everybody knows and understand this. They know their job, Kimi knows his job. He will not go slow because for the 100000 ****in goddamn time, he is a racer that competes with other individuals to ****in WIN. Please get that into your goddamn heads people, for all your knowledge of F1 Autumn, are you so blind to this!!!

Exactly right, and I'm extremely surprised that more than 1 person disagrees with this

Read this:

I did, and replied - see my earlier replies

Brad, what causes the exhaust on an engine to heat up? Hot gasses resulting from the burning of fuel being expelled by the engine. The higher the revs the more hot gasses and hence the quicker the temperature build-up. Have you ever seen an F1 exhaust at full revs? It can go from dead cold to white hot in the span of 3 minutes. There is footage showing this, on an old v10, somewhere on the net-look for it.

I'll answer your question in full on that thread a bit later today when I have more time.

Brad, what causes the exhaust on an engine to heat up? Hot gasses resulting from the burning of fuel being expelled by the engine. The higher the revs the more hot gasses and hence the quicker the temperature build-up. Have you ever seen an F1 exhaust at full revs? It can go from dead cold to white hot in the span of 3 minutes. There is footage showing this, on an old v10, somewhere on the net-look for it.

I'll answer your question in full on that thread a bit later today when I have more time.

Well if you or anybody else starts claiming that kimi's exhaust fumes are hotter than JPM's then i 'll have seen it all :blink: !!Unless you are a mechanic working for the Mclaren-Mercedes team its pointless to keep trying to explain something that you dont Fully understand or know!Knowing only the half about something is worse than knowing nothing as an old greek saying, says!!

Well if you or anybody else starts claiming that kimi's exhaust fumes are hotter than JPM's then i 'll have seen it all :blink: !!Unless you are a mechanic working for the Mclaren-Mercedes team its pointless to keep trying to explain something that you dont Fully understand or know!Knowing only the half about something is worse than knowing nothing as an old greek saying, says!!

And what does that old greek say about someone who sees a truth but doesn't accept it? To clear one point up, higher revs=higher frequency of hot gasses which=higher exhaust temperatures. I was not saying that Kimi and JPM have different temperature exhaust gasses, only that JPM kept his revs lower and thus lowered the frequency of hot gasses through his exhaust. There are other factors in this, such as airflow taking heat away from the exhaust, and a comparison with the Williams drivers who had similar issues, but I hesitate to explain further.

I am seeing ecap's wisdom. I cannot beat understanding into someone's skull, so why attempt it?

And what does that old greek say about someone who sees a truth but doesn't accept it? To clear one point up, higher revs=higher frequency of hot gasses which=higher exhaust temperatures. I was not saying that Kimi and JPM have different temperature exhaust gasses, only that JPM kept his revs lower and thus lowered the frequency of hot gasses through his exhaust. There are other factors in this, such as airflow taking heat away from the exhaust, and a comparison with the Williams drivers who had similar issues, but I hesitate to explain further.

I am seeing ecap's wisdom. I cannot beat understanding into someone's skull, so why attempt it?

I said an old greek saying!!!i'm 26!You didnt bother to understand its meaning though!!If you want to talk about thinks that you are an amateur at, better leave it!Only Mclaren Knows why anything happens with their cars!Can you understand that??!!!And in spite of what you think most people here dont need to have anything beaten into their sculls!maybe you or anybody else is failing to make a point! B)

I said an old greek saying!!!i'm 26!You didnt bother to understand its meaning though!!If you want to talk about thinks that you are an amateur at, better leave it!Only Mclaren Knows why anything happens with their cars!Can you understand that??!!!And in spite of what you think most people here dont need to have anything beaten into their sculls!maybe you or anybody else is failing to make a point! B)

:yawn:

:yawn:

I told you Puma... I told you... -_-

:aikido1yw:

time to get kicked out of the forum :D

Ok! say goodbye!!! :cardR:

Jeje...just kidding... :lol:

Apuma, yes, i would like to see the footage... when you have time mate

btw, i respect you in terms of your f1 knowledge, i just don't believe Kimi is an engine breaker and will fight you on that.....

When I found that I was at work and didn't mute my volume...I had everybody wondering just what the hell I was doing! :D