Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sevag00

Batracer F1 Game

Probably because you crashed!

Also if someone wants my Renault then the account is bencat27 and the password is rather sadly jensonbutton

This promises to be a fun game. Im 8th so far 0.891 behind the Ferrari's and im in a Red Bull. I think im doing reletively well but it would be nice if i had some more laps to fine tune my setup.

yeah, it tells you after your last test run and says in the top left corner either saying your last run was a time of... or the last time is not truely representative cos you pushed too hard and made a mistake... or you crashed and the team have to fix your car which costs you 3 laps on track. Those sortsa things

Here are the teams so far

Ferrari - Christopher DeHarde - Sevag Aguehian

Honda - Ben Cattanach - Tony Cheval

Renault - John Porter - The Cheating Cattanach

Red Bull - Mark Viduka - Eduardo Capdeville C

BMW Sauber - Cavallino Rampante - Antonia Jackson

Williams - Nathan Smith - free spot

McLaren - Eduardo Capdeville - free spot

Toyota - free spot - free spot

Toro Rosso - free spot - free spot

Midland - free spot - free spot

Super Aguri - free spot - free spot

As you can see there are still some decent teams which need drivers.

ECAP you cheat! :lol:

yes believe me, im racing a toro rosso in a public game and it really isnt all that bad.

ECAP you cheat! :lol:

yes believe me, im racing a toro rosso in a public game and it really isnt all that bad.

There is still 1 McLaren, 1 Williams and 2 Toyota spots avaliable and they are all good cars.

HELP. I decided to enter a public championship so i went to game and said "join a public game" I automatically thought you could run multiple championships with the one useraccount but now ive signed up with another championship i cant get on the totalf1 version. Can anyone offer me any advice.

I always have blonde moments. Prob cos i was born blonde its just i dyed my hair black when i went through a goth stage and it darkened my natural colour to a dark blonde.

Probably because you crashed!

Also if someone wants my Renault then the account is bencat27 and the password is rather sadly jensonbutton

I want it!

:D

Looks like fun...I have joined Williams but sorta rushed though my setup/practise without paying any attention...

oh well, its a long season :)

Looks like fun...I have joined Williams but sorta rushed though my setup/practise without paying any attention...

welcome!

:D

Great job joining. Get more on the forum joining!

I just got an idea!

Sevag, we gotta help each other with setup notes.

i will indeed help you, but you also gonna help me.

Thanks for joining Williams with me mate :thbup: . Now lets work on returning Williams to the glory days. :D

I'll take a look at this when I get home. If there are free spots, and it doesn't involve committing myself to participating at a certain time, then I'll most likely join. :D