Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sevag00

Batracer F1 Game

Well, your car setup doesnt get better with you not being there.

Here is a update on the teams still availiable

Ferrari - Christopher DeHarde - Sevag Aguehian

Honda - Ben Cattanach - Tony Cheval

Renault - John Porter - The Cheating Cattanach

Red Bull - Mark Viduka - Eduardo Capdeville C

BMW Sauber - Cavallino Rampante - Antonia Jackson

Williams - Nathan Smith - Wes Metcalf

McLaren - Eduardo Capdeville - free spot

Toyota - free spot - free spot

Toro Rosso - free spot - free spot

Midland - free spot - free spot

Super Aguri - Lawrence DeSouza A - free spot

Come on guys. There is still Toyota and Toro Rosso which are decent teams and for the more adventurous people there is still a Super Aguri and 2 Mildlands left. Remember if you are part of a team which everyone expects to finish last then it is far easier to go above expectations.

Ok, I'm in a Midland - Mike Oxley. I'm also a bit drunk right now, but I figure I can drive at least as well as Albers that way.. :D

I'm also a bit drunk right now, but I figure I can drive at least as well as Albers that way.. :D

I felt like getting drunk last night, body was'nt up to it, besides it's darn cold in the evenings, i'll wait for the weekend and the f1 race...

i don't have time to play this game, is it any good?

Ok, I'm in a Midland - Mike Oxley. I'm also a bit drunk right now, but I figure I can drive at least as well as Albers that way.. :D

How the hell are going so fast. I didnt think i was going to be in competition with a Midland but at the moment your fastest lap is less than .15 slower than mine and im in a Red Bull.

i don't have time to play this game, is it any good?

The game is good. It is pure strategy as you have to setup the car, decide what tyres to be on, decide the strategy etc. It is very challenging but so far it is good fun.

How the hell are going so fast. I didnt think i was going to be in competition with a Midland but at the moment your fastest lap is less than .15 slower than mine and im in a Red Bull.

Bloody hell. How on earth have you made that midland .2 seconds faster than my Red bull. Your also faster than both Renaults.

heheheehehe, Apuma, i think you've missed your life's calling... U would've been better than Schumacher :D

heheheehehe, Apuma, i think you've missed your life's calling... U would've been better than Schumacher :D

Now he is 3rd on the timesheet out of 15 people. He is only behind the Ferrari's and even then he is only .557 behind.

Now he is 3rd on the timesheet out of 15 people. He is only behind the Ferrari's and even then he is only .557 behind.

i'm really gonna check this game out when i have time....

:D

My Midland will probably fall apart and then everybody can accuse me of overdriving it ;)

How can you get a Midland going that fast. You can tell me B)

How can you get a Midland going that fast. You can tell me B)

On one of my games, a SUPER AGURI has won a race. No kidding. It's all about setup.

I will not start the game until we get 22 people. I sent an email to the f1weekly.com staff, and I might get 3 more entries from them.

Ok fine. If we do not get some more entries, I will start at 6:00 pm local time, that's about 7 hours and 37 minutes from now. Get people on here to join, tell friends and all.

Ok fine. If we do not get some more entries, I will start at 6:00 pm local time, that's about 7 hours and 37 minutes from now. Get people on here to join, tell friends and all.

AR, a few questions:

1) 6pm local time is 3pm Pacific? (Not sure where you are at, I'm guessing south-ish USA)

2) How long will all this take? We still need to do qualifying, (warm-up?) and race. This will hit right in the middle of my work day, so I can't devote alot of time.

3) How does qualifying work? The game has three sections (Attempt 1,2 and 3). Are we qualifying with the 2006 rules? Are the 'attempts' three runs per session?

4) Does the warm-up and race begin automatically after qualifying or can we re-schedule those for tomorrow?

Ykick: my settings wouldn't work for you...different chassis, etc. Dammit, I want more laps for tire comparisons! ;)

Go Midland!!

AR, a few questions:

1) 6pm local time is 3pm Pacific? (Not sure where you are at, I'm guessing south-ish USA)

2) How long will all this take? We still need to do qualifying, (warm-up?) and race. This will hit right in the middle of my work day, so I can't devote alot of time.

3) How does qualifying work? The game has three sections (Attempt 1,2 and 3). Are we qualifying with the 2006 rules? Are the 'attempts' three runs per session?

4) Does the warm-up and race begin automatically after qualifying or can we re-schedule those for tomorrow?

Ykick: my settings wouldn't work for you...different chassis, etc. Dammit, I want more laps for tire comparisons! ;)

Go Midland!!

1. 4 PM Pacific.

2. 38 days, and ill explain.

3. Qualifying is three runs per session, computer does it all for you. right after qualy is done, warmup starts.

4. race begins after warmup, but there is a certain time slot for warmup, 24 hours. Between qualy and race, 24 hours. between race one and qualy for race two, 24 hours.

Is that not 11pm GMT?

Available cars on this game are:

1 McLaren

1 Midland

1 Super Aguri

2 Toro Rosso

2 Toyota

I am Super Aguri! lol

Midland Team press release, Bahrain GP (1st practice session):

"We didn't get a chance to run enough tyre comparisons, but we gathered good data about the car and we have our race strategy settled. We could have fine-tuned our set-up more, but with only one car on-track, there was no time."

Driver quote:

"Where the damned bar in this country?"

I wonder if we can get this thread pinned... :eusa_think:

Since we're doing press releases...

Super Aguri Team press release, Bahrain GP (1st practice session):

"We had quite a reasonable day of practice for the Bahrain GP. We have found the perfect setup to get the best out of the car and considering our current position in the session, we are looking strong this weekend. I have every confidence we will perform well in the qualifying session and be in a strong position to challenge for points in the race tomorrow"

Lawrence DeSouza - Team Principal

1st driver quote:

"I had seven good runs as we kept modifying the car setup and feel that I got the best out of the car. I did make a driver error on one of the laps but we analysed the situation and corrected the problems I experienced. Overall it has been a productive session."

Honda Team Press Release, Bahrain GP (1st Practice session)

''We had a productive day today and look reasonably strong on our long runs, our set up is still not perfect but we are getting there. I am looking good for Quali and the race should certainly provide a good indication to our performance against the Renaults, Mclarens and Ferrari's.''

Ben Cattanach, Car No. 12.

Team Principle Tony Cheval is unavailable for comment at this moment in time.

Also my honda is soft on the tyres so I can use the soft michelins so suck on that!

Autumnpuma, I have three friends that are creating account tomorrow morning - 2 Toyotas and 1 McLaren. Would you be able to wait for them?

Either way, just keep this thread updated ;) I think AR5 is sorta leading this, so whatever you and he decide...