Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sevag00

Batracer F1 Game

Common teams, we are waiting for your press releases. Also post them on Team Talk on batracer

I'm holding off until noon tomorrow then.

Sounds good. Since we've got people all over the world playing, maybe setting the time as (+) or (-) GMT?

Anyhow, I'm sitting right behind the two Ferrari's right now. WOOT!

Go Midland!!

Schumi13, I have the power to start the game. I will hold off on starting it until noon tomorrow.

Hey mike u just got lucky, wait till warmup before the race, I will dominate!

Hey mike u just got lucky, wait till warmup before the race, I will dominate!

Bah! You'll understeer into a wall. ;)

Schumi13, I have the power to start the game. I will hold off on starting it until noon tomorrow.

I have the same time as you...please put the exact hour, I will have to play while I

Its not a specific hour per se, you have a 24 hour window after qualy to update the setup.

Its not a specific hour per se, you have a 24 hour window after qualy to update the setup.

And when are we gonna be able to qualify?

Ok, so you will start qualifying at, say, noon your time.

What's the real-time 'window' for everybody to enter thier qualifying runs? Do we need to be onilne right at noon and monitor the session, running our laps 'real time' or do we have a window of, say, 24 hours to log on and make our runs?

Sorry for the questions, but once we get this figured out for the first race, all the others will go smoothly.. :D

Ok, so you will start qualifying at, say, noon your time.

What's the real-time 'window' for everybody to enter thier qualifying runs? Do we need to be onilne right at noon and monitor the session, running our laps 'real time' or do we have a window of, say, 24 hours to log on and make our runs?

Sorry for the questions, but once we get this figured out for the first race, all the others will go smoothly.. :D

No, I start the process of the game at that time. Qualy doesnt start until I think 24 hours after teh game starts. Its all automatically done, you dont have to log in at all. Qualy and race are done on the computer. You do not need to log in at all, until after qualy is done for the warmup session.

The RBR is free to use...

login: ecapdeville2

password: 1234

cheers

The RBR is free to use...

login: ecapdeville2

password: 1234

cheers

Whoever decided to join RBR with me i eill share my setup with you. It may not be the greatest setup but its the best we have.

Red Bull practice report.

"The drivers are not happy with the setup of the cars as they seem very inconsistant at the moment. We didnt get as many runs as we hoped because of a mistake by Mark Viduka and a crash by Eduardo Capdeville C which meant he could not complete his practice programme. We are looking forward to the warmup session as we think we can improve the cars performance. I think if we can get our cars in the top ten in qualifying we will be doing well as i believe we have a good stategy which can get us some decent points this weekend."

Start time pushed back by 2 hours because only one friend has joined.

2PM, my time zone is -6GMT I think

oh thats great you pinned it, we can write our race notes or qualy notes here, or maybe at batracer in the driver chat part

Aye, it hath been pinned. I hope we get some more people soon.

I pinned it... :P

Please...I want to start...I even buy the "kool tools"

you told us you dont wanna play, since the renault seats are full

Super Aguri Team press release, Bahrain GP (1st practice session):

"We had another good day with our second driver who perfomed absolutely brillant in practice. We are delighted by the result and how it proves that we have a general chance for a point scoring position in the race. Qualifying will determine how good that chance is but we are confident we will achieve a good result."

Lawrence DeSouza - Team Principal

2nd driver quote:

"I think the car was very quick and we have changed our strategy because of the pace that we have found. Overall it was a very imforming practive session and we hope to deliver in the race."

I'll double-post this here and in Batracer...

Antonia, you can change your flag by going to File>Edit Account>Change your flag.

EDIT: Unless, of course, this game is considered 'started'... :eusa_think:

you told us you dont wanna play, since the renault seats are full

Yeah...but I joined Mclaren...I hope the engine will hold the pressure :P

schumi13- Don't know, pm AR5, he's the boss.

I am damn bored and sick of programming PROLOG, are we playing this thing now?