Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sevag00

Batracer F1 Game

schumi13- Don't know, pm AR5, he's the boss.

I am damn bored and sick of programming PROLOG, are we playing this thing now?

It's ok - it never changed.

All we need is 2 Toro Rosso. I got 5 people so can someone try and get atleast 2 more?

Midland Press Release:

We have secured the services of Jamie Stanford for our second car. Jamie's skill and valuable input will place Midland near the top. Expect a good race.

Super Aguri Team press release, Bahrain GP (Pre-Qualifying):

"The objectives of Super Aguri is to qualify within the top 10 for the Bahrain Grand Prix. Anything short of this is deemed unacceptable to the team and both drivers are aware of this."

Lawrence DeSouza - Team Principal

1st driver quote:

"I don't think this is a unachieveable objective at all. We have proven we have the pace and I think we can secure any positions above the 6th row of the grid in qualifying. We also have an aggressive race strategy and believe it will be good enough to secure us a points paying position for the race."

We only need two people. I'm going to wait for them. I'm sorry Cavallino, but we're so close to a full field, it wont take much longer. Just trust me. 2 more people is all we need.

We only need two people. I'm going to wait for them. I'm sorry Cavallino, but we're so close to a full field, it wont take much longer. Just trust me. 2 more people is all we need.

I'll get a message out to 1 friend. I wonder if we can start a new thread in the Cafe as a sort of...advertisement for some drivers!

No clue if I can reach the friend, but I'll try..

I'll get a message out to 1 friend. I wonder if we can start a new thread in the Cafe as a sort of...advertisement for some drivers!

No clue if I can reach the friend, but I'll try..

Yay! One more space available now!

No guarantees! Assume there are two spots until we see if he gets my message and decides to create an account.

NM. Somebody got one spot..Schu you were right..one spot left!

PLEASE!!!!! I want to start....!!!! :P

And the game has begun! Qualifications will be in about 11 hours and 35 minutes, and after that, the warmup will start!

And the game has begun! Qualifications will be in about 11 hours and 35 minutes, and after that, the warmup will start!

I dont get it...damn I

Actually, I can skip to qualy right now. If I get three others to go for it, I'll do it.

Any takers?

Actually, I can skip to qualy right now. If I get three others to go for it, I'll do it.

Any takers?

Yep. Do it, you have my permission.

dammit. I just realized that one guy hasn't practiced. Once he has, then I will seek out one more yes, then I will do it.

dammit. I just realized that one guy hasn't practiced. Once he has, then I will seek out one more yes, then I will do it.

Forget him. He has a setup so he will post a time. 21 or us want this started.

AR5, Since I've already chosen my qualifying strategy, will the game handle the rest? If you skip to qualy now, do I have to stay online for it or can I just go get a beer and come back later to see how I've done?

I'd prefer it if you stick by the current schedule.

Alright. 20 of us want to get this started. I dont partically want to be up at 1am to see the results.

AR5, Since I've already chosen my qualifying strategy, will the game handle the rest? If you skip to qualy now, do I have to stay online for it or can I just go get a beer and come back later to see how I've done?

It handles it for you. All you have to do is select your qualifying stategy and the game does the rest.

Alright. 20 of us want to get this started. I dont partically want to be up at 1am to see the results.

How much time do you get once qualifying starts? Do oyu have to finish the settings before it starts, or before it finishes?

How much time do you get once qualifying starts? Do oyu have to finish the settings before it starts, or before it finishes?

Before it starts

Puma, the situation for qualy is the same for the race. You dont need to be on when qualy starts, so dont worry, and ykick, I want to give him the chance to get a setup in.