Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sevag00

Batracer F1 Game

Someone explain this to me like I am a kid - by when do I have to get my qualifying strrategy fixed up?

You need your qualifying strategy finished by the time AR5 starts the qualifying session. After it's started, the game automatically sends you out for your runs at the time you chose to go out.

All you need to do is set them up and come back after qualifying and see how you did.

There is no parc-ferme so I would assume in the warm-up after qualifying you can alter set-ups some more, but I need that confirmed.

Never fear, Cav, after this first race, we'll know what we are doing :D

Also, my friend came through in the other Torro Rosso. Adrien Drouault. I don't know who the teammate is that hasn't set a time... <_<

You can alter your setup in Warmup, there is no parc ferme.

Ah we get to twiddle with our setups again :D

Hope Antonia gets some data instead of trying to see what a hard rear suspension and soft front suspension will do <_<:P

Ah we get to twiddle with our setups again :D

Hope Antonia gets some data instead of trying to see what a hard rear suspension and soft front suspension will do <_<:P

Apparently that does nothing good :D

Who is my teammate. I have no idea. Im in Red bull.

My friend Patrick Litani. If you are on now I will get him on. We are at school in the library.

My friend Patrick Litani. If you are on now I will get him on. We are at school in the library.

Just tell him i posted my cars setup on the team chat so he can use it if he wants.

PS he better be quick if he wants to change his setup because we have about 2 hours til Qualifying.

Just tell him i posted my cars setup on the team chat so he can use it if he wants.

PS he better be quick if he wants to change his setup because we have about 2 hours til Qualifying.

Hopefully he should be. - Don't expect too much though.

Qualifying is done. Ferrari had a bad qualifying session compared to practice as did BNW Sauber. Im in 10th position which is exactly the same as my practice time.

WHERE IS DEMON HORSE???? I have perfected the set up... I have 3 things only that arnt perfect, front and rear suspension and brake bias. Demonhorse, go onto setup, click load, load my set up, click test then adjust suspension and brake bias ONLY as everything else is spot on. You have 8 runs so you should be able to perfect it, then give me the numbers for front and rear suspension and brake bias in TEAM TALK.

Im a 3rd with a near perfect set up :P

Honda Racing F1 Team Press Release, Bahrain GP Qualifying...

"Today went according to plan, both cars are in the top 5 and I believe we have a good race strategy. I was going for pole however we missed out by .5 of a second. We now need to look at the data and work out what went wrong as .5 seconds is quite huge in F1 terms. But anyway it's looking good for the race and hopefully we can get both cars on the podium."

Ben Cattanach, Car No 12.

Red Bull Racing

Qualifying went to plan for both driver though we do believe that we could have got more out of each car. Finding a good setup is a problem due to the fact both drivers have never met and are unable to discuss possible setup changes. We will do the best we can tomorrow but unless there are afew retirements we are unlikely to score points because our car appears to be the slowest of the midfeild teams. But you never know what will happen tomorrow so we will just wait and see.

Honda Racing F1 Team Press Release, Bahrain GP Warmup...

"We knew after qualifying the car still had some balance issues thus I set out to solve the problems before the race. The setup is now pretty perfect and all we need now is for my teamate, Tony Cheval to test out a few more settings to perfect the et up. As I said before we are looking very strong for the race tomorrow and I believe we have a great chance of victory."

Super Aguri Team press release, Bahrain GP (Post-Qualifying):

"Our qualifying session did not go to plan and we failed to reach our high expectations for the grid. Our cars happen to be on the 6th and 9th rows of the grid which does not reflect their true performances. The only positive thing we can take from this session is the problems the Williams and both BMW Saubers had in making their runs and we will be starting ahead of them for the race. We still believe a points scoring position is possible and have not changed our strategies because we are confident of a good result."

Lawrence DeSouza - Team Principal

1st driver quote:

"I was unhappy with the handling off the car in qualifying because of the changes we made prior to the session. We felt we could of got onto the first 5 rows of the grid but we have not done this. We must turn this negative into a positive and do our best for the race. We believe that our strategy will be the key to helping us and we will aim for a points scoring position in the race."

2nd driver quote:

"I think that qualifying went very well from my point of view. I'm pleased with 11th but we felt we could of achieved more. My car felt perfectly balanced and we know our pace is consistent so we hope we can carry on our speed to the race."

Press release:

We did not do as well as we did in practice, but we did get a car on the front row.

Driver quote:

I came damn close to getting pole, its just somewhat hard to get it spot on. Least my setup is perfect now.

Other driver quote:

I'm not sure what happened.

Honda Racing F1 Team Press Release, Bahrain GP Warmup...

"We knew after qualifying the car still had some balance issues thus I set out to solve the problems before the race. The setup is now pretty perfect and all we need now is for my teamate, Tony Cheval to test out a few more settings to perfect the et up. As I said before we are looking very strong for the race tomorrow and I believe we have a great chance of victory."

Check your PMs Ben, I have good news :D sorry aint been able to get online for last 2 days... bloody NTL...