Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sevag00

Batracer F1 Game

Nop. Hell I barely bother with actual press releases. Come up with something short and snappy, there is no point imitating real ones.

give me the cart link man.

Here's the link to the CART batracer private game.

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&3969

Password is "Indy" (clever, huh??)

c'mon guys, I need a few more yet.....

Does anyone actually read our Super Aguri Press Releases?

How do you get your Press Releases? Does the game generate them? If so, how do you get them?

We make them up. - It's a good insight to a teams weekend though. Especially if they are a rival team.

Here's the link to the CART batracer private game.

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&3969

Password is "Indy" (clever, huh??)

c'mon guys, I need a few more yet.....

How do you get your Press Releases? Does the game generate them? If so, how do you get them?

CART :blink::wacko:

Oh well, just for you Jay ;)

Press Releases - people make them up, and post them here.

Would anyone be interested in calling Sunday's a rest day on Batracer?? Just something that I thought I would put to everyone. I'm not even sure if this is possible.

Just a thought I don't mind either way. :D

CART :blink::wacko:

Oh well, just for you Jay ;)

Press Releases - people make them up, and post them here.

Hey Cav - I appreciate the interest (generosity.....) but there's no interest in a Private CART series, so I'm deleting it.

Just wish I could have gotten in on our TotalF1 private F1 series - too many players already though....

I don't mind being part of another one, it takes about 5 minutes a day anyway. How about you or I make a new thread in the cafe asking for interested people? I am doubtful about how realistic this thing is, but it's fun.

PS: If you scroll back in this thread, I saw you reading this thread when we still had a spot, and asked you to join, I guess you missed it.

mmm... I'm gonna be screwed in a couple of days when I'm not here...

PS did everyone see gary paffett on ITV today?? Did you?? DID YOU?! YEEEY :D And what bernie said about him yeeey

Gary rules

I just organised my Girlfriend to do my setups on Sunday's with me on the phone :excl: This will be interesting that's all I can say. :blush:

I'm hoping for another good run in Sepang, be it from the back of the grid again. :D

Super Aguri Team press release, Malaysian GP (Post-Race):

"No points. What can I say. You can't change the setup during the race and the weather conditions didn't play into our hands. It was a gamble to use the warm up as a race simulation as most teams would of found the warm up beneficial for the race since the conditions did get eventually become similar. We risked James out on the circuit on the softer dry tyres as we thought the conditions would prevail and as this race was always going to be messy, we knew we had nothing to lose. He reported that no other drivers had done this and they were on intermediates and as soon as we were prepared his stop, he had crashed out. We were looking pretty racey so we think we could of had him high up in the points but gambles are gambles right? Lawrence had a better race although he could only manage 10th. During the end of the race was when he suffered the most with his setup and did extremely well to keep it on the circuit - all credit to him for doing this. We have to analysis the race events and be more prepared to make the correct decisions in the split seconds we have. The only positive was getting a top 10 finish. Roll on Melbourne"

Lawrence DeSouza - Team Principal

1st driver quote:

"10th is okay. We were expecting to be slighly higher because we had weather predictions to be light rain which benefited us. We setup the car to the light rain conditions but the uncertainty of Sepang meant the weather would be unpredictable. We were just caught out today and we have to work on our race strategy most importantly as we had to make 3 unsheduled stops. If you look at the top 5, they had one or two pit stops which helped them big time. It isn't the result we wanted again but I have improved on my last race by one position from a lower grid slot which is a boost of confidence for me."

2nd driver quote:

"I was very dissapointed again with the race because I was in a strong position and I thought I would be fighting for a points scoring position. The team gambled our position to try and get a haul of points which never worked out well. I think they should of used Lawrence for this as he was lower down and never really had a chance for points anyway. The speed was definitely there though. We are looking foward to the next race in Australia where we know we'll do very well."

Dangit. I was going to win that race if I hadn't had that problem, I think.

Honda Racing F1 Team, Malaysian GP, Post-Race Analysis...

"We have work to do, end of!."

Ben Cattanach, Car No. !2

Midland Press Release: Malaysia

Our Team principal and lead driver was strapped into the car with a hangover. He attributes his lack of speed to the team not giving him a few beers before the race to 'kill the damned headache'. His pit crew also attributes his lack of pace to his drunken choice of dry tyres for a wet race.

Midland

Jay, I'm all full on my account, but I can find time to do more. I'll start a second account and join whatever series you, and others, are running.

So far, Jay, your CART one is deleted and we have only 'total2'. Is this right?

Alright, I'm now in the 'total2' game. Don't delete this one, we'll wait until everybody has a chance to join it.

wow thats great i won my first gp with ferrari.

shut up man let me enjoy my first win

Alright, I'm now in the 'total2' game. Don't delete this one, we'll wait until everybody has a chance to join it.

Ok, Plenty of good drives left. Lets hope it fills fast

How did you nick your teammate's setup? I haven't figured out how to do that...

EDIT: I started Ferrari.

Its hard but i figured it out and my Toro Rosso is fast I mean fire breathing fast