Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sevag00

Batracer F1 Game

I came soo close to winning Indianapolis on Speedtv's game. Dangit!

what a bad qualy, i must used soft compound for the last run

Super Aguri Team press release, Australian GP (Post-Qualifying):

"Lawrence pushed too hard. The car was off the pace and we were putting pressure on our drivers to secure us a good result which never helped. A mechanical failure haulted James's last run and we think that run could of put us in a top 10 position so it was unlucky. We are very surprised that McLaren have taken a huge step forward on their recent form and Midland are moving backwards. Toyota and Williams seem strong for the race as do Ferrari and BMW. We must keep going aggressive in all sessions and fight with the top teams in the race tomorrow. We cannot accept we have zero points in the world championships and both drivers are aware their positions are in jeopardy if we continue to fail. For James the goals are simple. A top 8 finish which is certainly do-able. For Lawrence the goal is a top 10 finish and possibly points aswell. We will be satisfied with a top 10 finish but we cannot challenge for the race victory this weekend for the sole reason that we are too far off the pace. Strategy should benefit us and our campaign for the world title must start right here right now."

Lawrence DeSouza - Team Principal

1st driver quote:

"Pushed too hard. Crashed the car. It wasn't set up very well and we both had to push hard and find time that just wasn't there. It was impossible because the car wasn't suited to the track at all. The warm up should help us understand what the problems are."

2nd driver quote:

"11th is just not good enough for us. We have been told points will only do for now and qualifying is a step forward to that if you start in a points paying position. We are off the pace but we need to improve our set up during the warm up and challenge Toyota and McLaren for points in the race."

Honda Racing F1 Team, Australian GP Post-Quali Press Conference....

MB: 2 races in and after so much expectation you are still without a point, what are your thoughts on that?

BC: To be honest, the season has not gone to plan so far this season, despite a great setup in Bahrain I lost a win due to a tactical error by not pitting under the safety car, but we did have the racepace to match he Renaults and Ferrari's. Malaysia was a dismal race, it just never clicked into place. But onwards and upwards eh, I'm sure it cant get any worse. Its not as if we have a slow car, far from it, its the fact we are making mistakes with both race tactics and set up errors.

MB: Nevertheless you are back in the top 4 for Quali, surely you are hopeing to acheive a result from there?

BC: P4 is not what we were expecting, we just havent been there all weekend so to get P4 is a huge relief. Hopefully I'll be able to have a strong race from there, I'll be aiming for a podium and after the first two races this will be a good result for me and the team.

MB: Do you think a win is possible?

BC: Never say never but the opposition is strong so we will have to wait and see.

MB: What are you hopeing to acheive by the end of the season?

BC: Well I'm hopeing to acheive a few wins and the Championship but I'm already 11 points behind. If I can finish in the top 3 in the final standings in Honda's first season as a works team that will be a result.

Martin Brundle: Thank you for your time, good luck for tomorrow.

BC: Cheers mate, it should be a great race.

Honda Racing F1 Team, Post Quali Press Release...

"Today went well, better than we expected in my case anyway. Hopefully I can score good points from here and fingers crossed my season can finally get underway. Tony seems to be struggling with set up unfortuantly but we are both aiming to get points if not more tomorrow. Tony should have a thrilling race anyway from the back of the grid. Things are indeed beginning to look up a bit."

Ben Cattanach, Car No. 12

BMW Sauber Press Release:

We are looking for our first win, it is hard to beat FIArrari though. Our first driver joint first driver (yes yes equal first driver policy bla bla bla) forgot to set up her car for qualifying which has compromised her starting position.

what a silly twat your teamate must be. :lol:

Obviously nothin goes wrong for us here at Honda, we are great and never make mistake or c#ck up our races all by ourselves :whistling:

(Antonia obviously I am only joking)

what a silly twat your teamate must be. :lol:

Obviously nothin goes wrong for us here at Honda, we are great and never make mistake or c#ck up our races all by ourselves :whistling:

(Antonia obviously I am only joking)

My teammate has been a no show to the last race so im a one man show at the moment.

are you fisichella?

Lol! I GOT MY FIRST POINTS!!!!!!!!

Honda Racing F1 Team, Australian GP Post-Race Press Release

"Well finally I have my first points of the season but the race did not go quite to plan, but we have to be happy with 4 points. We still have work to do but we have a few minor upgrads for Imola so fingers crossed we can score a podium or win in a fortnights time."

Honda Racing F1 Team, San Marino GP Friday Updates...

"We look back on pace here and to set those competative times on the hard tyres is a positive, the balance is getting there so hopefully we should be strong in Qualifying."

Super Aguri Team press release, Australian GP (Post-Race):

"Absolutely incredible race. Both of our cars led at some point of the race and we were competitive today. We have met our objectives of points and we are thrilled with the result. Lawrence did an excellent job to move up 20 positions and we are proud of our number one driver. Equally James moved up 8 positions in the race and we had a double points finish of 2nd and 4th giving us 13 world championship points. We are back in the hunt and the improvement michelin made in their tyres only seemed to be effective on the BMW which we found strange. I believe if we were further up the grid we could of won the race and qualifying will now have to be more carefully concentrated on. We want more points. We will now aim to win."

Lawrence DeSouza - Team Principal

1st driver quote:

"The feeling is unbelieveable. Standing on the podium after starting from the back of the grid and having all the teams efforts rewarded with a double points finish was great. We really got caught out in Malaysia with the weather but played our cards right here and we are more than happy with our results. We are moving forward and I will certainly work hard for podiums and eventually wins with the right package."

2nd driver quote:

"I moved up 8 places to get my first world championship points and open the account for the team. It was an exciting race and I was requesting information about my teamates whereabouts because he was faster in the warm up. He seemed to have the right strategy here but we met our goals and we hope to produce more of these great results as the season progresses."

Both Williams are finding it hard to come to grips with San Marino. See how qualy goes I guess. Shocking home race from myself, front row to 8th or 9th after the first lap :( !!!! Bugger!!!!!!!!!

We at Midland have decided to put Rondo the Juggling Chimp into Oxley's car. Mike will be controlling the car, for the most part, from the Hotel bar via electric shocks to Rondo.

We feel this will result in a better shot at points this weekend.

a great season for me, i am looking for podium this race.

BMW: We are introducing our corporate design philosophy on our F1 car. Mr. Bangle has been let loose with scalpels and hacksaws as horrified aerodynamicists look on.

If the total2 game doesnt get some more teams happening in the next few days then we will have to cancel it

Honda Racing F1 Team, San Marino Qualifying...

"Fantastic result, pole position and I think we hav the strategy to win. Looks like we are back on target after a disappointing start to the season. Unfortunantly Tony had a huge accident and couldnt set a competative lap time but he should enjoy a good fight through the field tomorrow. Once again, thank you to the team for this fantastic pole."

Ben Cattanach, Car No.12

not a bad qualy for me, and a very bad qualy for my teammate, and a very good qauly from Ben