Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sevag00

Batracer F1 Game

Super Aguri Team press release, San Marino GP (Post-Quali):

7th: James Dan - 1:19.861 (+ 1.015)

8th: Lawrence DeSouza - 1:19.881 (+ 1.035)

"We start in the points and being under no illusions; we will finish on the podium. We have the pace to win the race and our strategy is now very aggressive which is something we haven't done in previous races. Be in for a thriller because we are competitive and know we can come out of San Marino with either a strong double points finish or a double podium which we narrowly missed out to in Melbourne. We aim to win."

Lawrence DeSouza - Team Principal

1st driver quote:

"We both for the first time this season have made a strong campaign to the race by qualifying in the top 8 which we are very happy about. The prospect of finishing on the podium is looking very possible and a double podium is equally as possible. I start behind my teamate and we are going to be racing each other for the first time this season. We should be very competitive tomorrow."

2nd driver quote:

"I am very happy about how qualifying went for me but I still think I had more speed in the car to deliver a better grid position. The race tommorow is looking like an exciting one and we have been given the all clear by our team principal to fight each other on the track. I will be aiming to win from 7th on the grid and we have the package to get a satisfying result."

If the total2 game doesnt get some more teams happening in the next few days then we will have to cancel it

wich total2 game????

check my sig.

Why do we need 2 games at the same time????? :blink:

More people wanted to play, but apparently not enough for a 2nd game because we're still waiting for it to be full...

Jay, your helmet in A1GP looks amazingly similar to my teammate in the totalF1 game...are you one and the same?

If the total2 game doesnt get some more teams happening in the next few days then we will have to cancel it

I'm in mate :D

Would hate to see it the second series get shut down by lack of interest.

OK, I'm in. I have no idea what is involved, but will compete with a BMW.

What?? I remember signing for Williams :wacko: How did I end up in a BMW??

:lol:

You and YHR will make a lovely team, no?

EDIT: Just kidding, of course. Cav's pretty damned good at this game and YHR is pretty smart too, so I expect your team to do well...

isn't that great, i am also with autoracer in the batracer2, and we are at the same team, ferrari.

Yes just great, damn buggy game did not let me sign with Ferrari, though there was a polace available this time.

Would hate to see it the second series get shut down by lack of interest.

*coughs*breakaway series*coughs*...

and if there's one thing we know about breakaway series....

:naughty:

:whistling:

Yes just great, damn buggy game did not let me sign with Ferrari, though there was a polace available this time.

eh what can i say, finders keepers.

Anyways, i am very p|ssed of with this unlucky race, and my teammate's too.

Honda Racing F1 Team, San Marino GP...

"A truely disappointing result, we were screwed by the safety car."

Super Aguri Team press release, San Marino GP (Post-Race):

5th: James Dan (+ 3.930)

6th: Lawrence DeSouza (+ 5.634)

"Completely unlucky today. We were very competitive and Lawrence was leading the race until on lap 60 out of 62, he made a driver error and lost 5 positions. Everyone was running quite close together which made the race so exciting and the nature of the circuit being very difficult to over take so a variety of manouveres and incidents. It was fantastic! It is still a double points finish to put to the world championship and we are satisfied with the result but we know we could of won the race."

Lawrence DeSouza - Team Principal

1st driver quote:

"I let it slip through my hands today. It would of been Super Aguri's first win of the season and possibly a 1-2 if the pit wall brought in James for intermediate tyres. We were surprised by the weather conditions but the safety car caught us out slightly aswell. The pit crew stumbled up a bit which we thought cost us the race but we did have a very good chance to take the victory. Overall, good result for the team, tragic result for me."

2nd driver quote:

"As you can see with Lawrence we did have the ability to win the race. I was gambling by staying on the dry's to see what the weather would bring but again no luck. I went slightly longer in the race which meant that I jumped Lawrence at this only round of pitstops for us but the pit crew put him on the wrong tyres so he had to pit again dropping him down the order. From the on I didn't have the pace to challenge for anything higher than 5th so a double points finish is a good result."

Honda Racing F1 Team, San Marino GP...

Tony Cheval (Team Principal/Driver One)

"This was an extremely disappointing result that does not fully represent our strong performance throughout the weekend, including our strong qualifying and the laps we led. Once again the safety car worked against us. We have proven that we have consistent strength of performance over the weekends but in the race we just seem to have bad fortune"

Midland Race Report: Imola GP

All due credit to Jamie Stanford for landing our car well into the points. This reflects what we can do when luck isn't...er...crapping on us...

Rondo the Juggling Chimp did fairly well in Mike Oxley's car today. Unfortunately, Rondo now demands a higher salary and we just don't have the budget to keep him. Mike will re-take the seat, as he owns the team and draws no paycheck (just pays the bills).

Midland

autoracer go and check in batracer.com the team talk section, i've got deal...