Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sevag00

Batracer F1 Game

[quote name='Autumnpuma' post='123404' date='Jun 15 2006, 11:26 PM'] :lol:

You and YHR will make a lovely team, no?
EDIT: Just kidding, of course. Cav's pretty damned good at this game and YHR is pretty smart too, so I expect your team to do well...[/quote]

You don't suppose Fisi and JV end up together too!!!!!!

Got 10 drivers, getting closer. Going away for a few days and will start the game tuesday - OZ time

i did my worst qualy ever in my 3 batracer seasons, i dont know why. Good job for my teammate for his great qualy, and for the race we have prepared a great strategy, i think.

Honda Racing F1 Team, European GP...

Tony Cheval (Team Principal/Driver One) - Pole

"Another strong qualifying performance, our strategy has once again paid dividends and we have our first front row qualifying. I see no reason not to believe we can contest the win here and get another podium spot"

Ok, I was looking at the languages for the guides in BATracer...here's a link to a 'Chavspeak' guide.. :lol:

Here in America, we call that 'leet' speak, but out 'leets' are computer geeks, not hooligans ;)

http://batracer.com/-ph?read&62

That's not proper chav typing... they're not clever enough to make it that coherent! It looks like a chav-leet hybrid to me

Honda Racing F1 Team, Post Race analysis...

"Both mine and our best result of the year so far, a 1-2 in quali followed by a 1-2 in the race. Finally the car is coming to me more and with further upgrades scheduled for Spain I think we have a great chance yet again. Fingers crossed eh! But we are all extremely happy with the result and hopefully our current form will continue into the new rounds. We are now 2nd in the championship and our aim now is to move to the top."

Ben Cattanach, Car No.12

Podium is good, I was catching up on the leaders at the end though.

not bad for me, i started from 17th and ended up 5th.

Lawrence DeSouza Press Release, Spanish GP Weekend:

"As Manager of the no.1 Renault driver Kulraj Virdi and the no.2 Red Bull driver Patrick Litani I have decided that both drivers will be removed from their race seats for the next 5 races and two new drivers are replaced in their positions on trial. Both drivers have agreed with these terms on the basis that improvements have to be made. If they progress better than Kulraj and Patrick who have yet to score their first points and help their teamates in their championship campaigns, then they will be accepted as full-time drivers in their respected teams. Any drivers that wish to apply to these race seats must send their full name and team they wish to join to me via personal message. Succuessful applicants will be notified in the next 24 hours. Thank you."

i was disapointed wiht my qualy, but though 5th his great, looking forward for the race.

No that's me, look at my signature.

'Fighting' game wise I prefer the Smackdown V Raw variety of ring.

Maybe Lord of the 'Rings if I also win at Hungary? lol.

I am the Master of Barcelona.

well its 666 tomoz so who knows. The devil is going to be born tomorrow, lets all rejoice! NOT!

Anyways, Im in 2 teams cos i have registered with 2 different accounts but it was a waste of time because the Sh#tty renault has a different setup to the Honda and so I cant use it to fine tune my Honda so Im gonna make my renault impossible to drive!

I know the One who conqured the devil 2000 years ago man!!

His name is Jesus Christ!!He rocks dude!! :D

Is anyone else only getting 4 warmup runs for monaco?

WTF is that?

It changes each race depending on the circuit.