Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sevag00

Batracer F1 Game

that is bullsh|t, what an awful race, but not my fault

i changed my name to Stian Thoresen

DEMONHORSE!!!! Copy my setup as its close to perfect! work on it and then we will be in good shape to have anohter honda 1-2 if u can pull the pile of poo through the field!

damn you to hell and back. the set up is so close to perfection! DAMN YOU! :lol:

damn you to hell and back. the set up is so close to perfection! DAMN YOU! :lol:

Watch out for Red Bull. We both have a decent setup and we are eger to gets large amounts of points.

Great one Viduka, you won the race!!

damnit, me and cav are drawing at 1st... doesn't anyone else want to get into our little battle for the lead or is it too late for you all now ;)

damnit, me and cav are drawing at 1st... doesn't anyone else want to get into our little battle for the lead or is it too late for you all now ;)

We at Midland never say die!!!

We do occasionally say mortally wounded...

my car is ferrari, and why i dont get the pole?

hehehe.. cav, I don't like it how you get all of these poles, it makes me upset that I cannot get them and that you will win, thus rendering my chances of beating you less than I previously had anticipated

My honda is a bag of Sh#t, why wont it win a race!!!!

Honda has at least had a race win :)

but I notice we don't get much in the way of car and engine improvements... :eusa_think::angry::blink::unsure:

HONDA PRESS RELEASE: End of season directions

"The team regret to announce that it retains neither of it's drivers for next season. We wish Jenson Button the best of luck with his Renault seat and wish him the win that seems to have eluded him in our single-race winning car. Tony Cheval has stated that he is currently unable to drive again for the team citing upcoming commitments. He may still attend races in his team principal capacity. Both drivers have stated that they enjoyed their time with Honda"

Breaking news...

"Red Bull superstar Wez Hellyar has announced he will be leaving Red Bull after just 10 races with the team to join Soon to be World Champion Antonia Jackson at Bmw Sauber.

In a press conference on his yatch on the shores of Monaco, he said it had been fantastic racing with Australian sensation Mark Viduka but that the lack of raw pace & consistency in the car had frustrated him. He went on to say that driving for Bmw next season was a magnificent opportunity and a major career move in the right direction. In a parting shot Hellyar was quoted as saying Christian Horner is an over rated mughead, and that Christina Aguilera was Sh!t in bed".

In a parting shot Hellyar was quoted as saying Christian Aguilera is an over rated mughead, and that Christian Horner was Sh!t in bed".

;)

Claiming to be frustrated by their second driver's habit of turning up for races in a Ferrari shirt BMW have announced that they have sacked him. Earlier though driver himself after retiring with mechanical failure in his penultimate lap, walked back to the pits in a Ferrari shirt and was seen giving the finger to Super Mario while waving a Ferrari contract in his other hand.

It sucks been a celeb at times... Everything I say gets re-written and misinterpreted!

sorry autoracer, i wasnt doing any practice or qualy, coz i was p**sed off, i ahve a ferrari, and i barely qualify, instead thos bmws are always 1 and 2.

sorry autoracer, i wasnt doing any practice or qualy, coz i was p**sed off, i ahve a ferrari, and i barely qualify, instead thos bmws are always 1 and 2.

Im on poll in a Red Bull, with my team mate alongside :naughty: