Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sevag00

FIFA World Cup 2006

Sure, so would Croatia, they'd rather have the red card than the late unfair goal. Nobody cried for them unfortunately.
Considering how much they got away with...
I have no idea why the first penalty was given either - a handball would have meant a yellow card, I am not sure there was one.

It was a handball, why he wasn't given a yellow card I don't know. We should have received two further penalties, one for the tackle Simunic made on Viduka and the other for another blatant handball. Look, you're never going to give us the credit we deserve and will keep doing anything to discredit what we achieved. I've said my piece, I think I'm leaving it at that.

Its rather strange. Cavallino lives in Australia but the way he talks gives me the impression he hates everything Australian. I dont think ive ever seen one positive thing Cavallino has written about Australia, but i have seen alot of negative ones on a wide variety of subjects. I personally think his personal bias against Australia is clouding his judgement.

Look, you're never going to give us the credit we deserve and will keep doing anything to discredit what we achieved. I've said my piece, I think I'm leaving it at that.

Australia deserve every credit to making it as far as they did. To claim that they 'deserved' to go further is just ridiculous.

I dont think ive ever seen one positive thing Cavallino has written about Australia

Think again.

Well Germany V Italy! Who will win that game I wonder? if it is Italy then 1/2 of my prediction will come true! For the other half it will require England Beating both Portugal today and Brazil!

Well Germany V Italy! Who will win that game I wonder? if it is Italy then 1/2 of my prediction will come true! For the other half it will require England Beating both Portugal today and Brazil!

Im going for Germany. From what ive seen the Italian players are extremely arrogant and i would like to see Germany thrash them.

Very happy to see Ferrari's topping the qualifying session and even more happy to see England getting defeated by Portugal, excellent weekend, hopefully the Ferrari's can get a top two tommorow. Also, Im with the above user, i think Germany will win the world cup.

If england didnt win, lets hope that Ferrari will lose otherwise my weekend is ruin

Indeed' England's going home :D:D:D

Now to send France home..

Bad news cav...

Hahahaha

OMFG, Brazil, England AND Argentina, the 3 faves all out in the quarters. My goodness me!

OMFG, Brazil, England AND Argentina, the 3 faves all out in the quarters. My goodness me!

Germany's going to win it now. It's pretty much certain.

Very impressive from France, Brazil should be looking for a new coach I think, that is one of the most unambitious performances I've seen from them. All credit to France, they played with a lot of heart. Great to see Zidane doing his touches again, and Henry's coming of age/ return whatever you may call it at the international stage. Very well constructed goal, though it's amazing how nobody picked Henry up.

Nice to see a fairly clean match after the antics of Vain Looney and particularly nice to see the after match scenes after Argentina Germany.

Err Ben the only people to put England among the favourites were the ENglish media I'd presume.

Portugal are the only team who don't really deserve to be at this stage. But in football, who knows?

At least we don't have South Korea in the semis :angry:

Poor poor England. They played brilliantly and put in one of the most gutsiest performances I've seen in a long time. It's never easy to lose, but to lose on penalties is heartbreaking. Well done to Portugal though, they've played well all tournament.

I must say that whilst I am surprised that Brazil has been knocked out, in a way I'm not. They really weren't all that flash in their group games and did OK against Ghana. They never really got out of second gear and France, who looked lucky to get out of their group have put on 2 sublime performances against Spain and Brazil. Ribery looks a megastar of the future and a worthy heir to Zidane in the midfield.

Australia deserve every credit to making it as far as they did. To claim that they 'deserved' to go further is just ridiculous
I said we deserved to go through to extra time if you'd bother reading what I said. What would have happened in extra time noone knows, but we were robbed of that opportunity and I still stand by that.
Portugal are the only team who don't really deserve to be at this stage. But in football, who knows?

Really? I thought they've done really well. Who deserves to be in their place?

we wil send Germany "home".

Im going for Germany. From what ive seen the Italian players are extremely arrogant and i would like to see Germany thrash them.

your going for germany coz, we thrashed the aussies, and will thrash germans

your going for germany coz, we thrashed the aussies, and will thrash germans

I presume your Italian. You have a funny definition of thrash. We kept you scoreless for 92 minutes and eventally you won 1- 0. Its hardly a convincing win.

quite! And Cav no it wasnt the media it was actually all the worldwide betting sites who stated argentina, brazil and england as the faves to win!

Also England actually held on very well and Portugal showed they didnt deserve to go through because they constantly pretend to be injured and are dirty cheats especially that little Sh#t ronaldo who doesnt even need to **** about because he is actually damn good. His drama queen antics shame him and Portugal do not deserve to win this year since they have not played fair!

France have been rubbish all tournament, they along with portugal have been VERY lucky!

quite! And Cav no it wasnt the media it was actually all the worldwide betting sites who stated argentina, brazil and england as the faves to win!

Also England actually held on very well and Portugal showed they didnt deserve to go through because they constantly pretend to be injured and are dirty cheats especially that little Sh#t ronaldo who doesnt even need to **** about because he is actually damn good. His drama queen antics shame him and Portugal do not deserve to win this year since they have not played fair!

France have been rubbish all tournament, they along with portugal have been VERY lucky!

2 words.........Wayne Rooney :thbdn::thbdn::thbdn: and a big thumbs down to the English keeper :thbdn: talk about being faked out of your jock :lol::lol::lol:

Paul Robinson is a pile of poo! Rooney deserved a yellow, not really a red!

Ahh well, its not my fave sport so im not that annoyed and theres always 4 yrs time!

Very happy to see Ferrari's topping the qualifying session and even more happy to see England getting defeated by Portugal, excellent weekend, hopefully the Ferrari's can get a top two tommorow.

hey were you reading my mind :D

and now that Ferrari have won with a 1-2 im so delighted

also just read that Beckham has retired as English captain things are just getting better by the minute :clap3: gotta go out now & celebrate & rub a lot of Alonso fans noses in it - barcelonas full of them!!!!

though like i said before it started im still backing France to take the title - and if they do then MS will win the WDC & i will have proved im psychic :clap3:

Poor Jr...what happened with you?...you covered your eyes

I presume your Italian. You have a funny definition of thrash. We kept you scoreless for 92 minutes and eventally you won 1- 0. Its hardly a convincing win.

I completly completly agree with you, Italians cant be happy with that kind of wins...you aussies played great!

Portugal play dirty as do Italy, its not sportsmanlike! France have been lucky though Brazil were pretty flukey last night!

Germany's going to win it now. It's pretty much certain.

Not been watching much but I think Germany or France will win.

Even in Portugal Ronaldo is considered a baby prima dona, he look at the stadium screens to see the his play replay, at MU - Benfica this years Champions league game he fingered portuguese fans who in return called him the most beautiful names you can remember. MU made him millionaire at 19 years age, too much money on his head.

But he is a very talented football player, and when he change his childish behavior he can become one of the best players ever.

Thats true, thats true

The four final teams (Germany, Italy, France and Portugal) have one common aspect, a great defence.

Brazil lost the game because of a tremendous defence error, there were 5 France players and only 3 Brazil defenders, Henry was alone when he scored. It was not the best attack who won but the worst defence who lose.

Greece won Euro 2004 playing one attack-one goal, they beated Czeh Republic ! France ! and Portugal twice ! did they deserve to be European Champions? Nobody scored Greece! their net was like a virgin princess.

At this point Portugal has the best defence of the tournament, 5 games and only 1 goal allowed ! So because of this it deserves to be there.

The attack win games,

the defence win tournaments

My dream of an Italy-French final is one step closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also England actually held on very well and Portugal showed they didnt deserve to go through because they constantly pretend to be injured and are dirty cheats especially that little Sh#t ronaldo who doesnt even need to ****

****, he annoys me, he thinks too much of himself. England was the better team on the day, they created more chances!