Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

Does Kimi Break His Toys?

92 members have voted

1. 1. Does Kimi break his cars?

• Yes
    • No

Was it about the original topic? I would have liked to szee it in that case, don't let the immature comments stop you.

Well you can't blame Kimi screwing up that hairpin on his mechanics... and it turns out all his wheels were changed... oh dear. :P

Well, after all all his tyres WERE changed! My mistake. I guess, when you work long enough, you get the job done :P

yeah, Kimi was a sort of in trouble with his car in the race. And when you look Montoya's performance, it certainly has to be Kimi's fault. I mean, there can't be any driving issues with Mclaren :D

2001, when Kimi was driving sauber, was the best year ever for that team.

Maybe that says something.

It says he is able to make good use of a decent car. Sauber's car was much better than the oppostion (barring the top 3 of Ferrari, McLaren and Williams) and hence deserved P4 in the WCC. Kimi did a solid job, but so did Heidfeld. Sauber didn't just vault up the standings because Kimi arrived.

Was it about the original topic? I would have liked to szee it in that case, don't let the immature comments stop you.

Since i was the one who quoted ..puma I hope you are not reffering to my comments as immature fellow Tifosi.Anyway everybody can read them and make their own conclusions.Please clarify what you meant by that.And Autumnpuma go ahead!!Don't be shy!It's so easy to say "i was going to say something but i won't...".I never made any personal attacks or comments.And keep in mind that you don't really know what others think of you.Get off your high-horse.

It says he is able to make good use of a decent car. Sauber's car was much better than the oppostion (barring the top 3 of Ferrari, McLaren and Williams) and hence deserved P4 in the WCC. Kimi did a solid job, but so did Heidfeld. Sauber didn't just vault up the standings because Kimi arrived.

Well, kimi was rookie. Heidfeld wasn't.

not only was kimi a rookie...he had virtually no experience when compared to other rookies! i read somewhere that he had just 20gps under his belt!...if i am wrong am sorry!

Yes. I can hardly keep my eyes open...........

Im struggling myself :yawn:

I know, but the way some people go on about it is is as if the ONLY reason for Sauber's upturn in fortunes was because of Kimi.

I know, but the way some people go on about it is is as if the ONLY reason for Sauber's upturn in fortunes was because of Kimi.

hey, maybe it was.... maybe Heidfeld benifited from Kimi's setups and input into improvements... who knows :D

:lol: or perhaps Kimi benefitted from Nick's ;)

which ever way u look at it.......it was kimi who ultimately won(the mclaren contract) :clap3:

What do you mean? Everybody in F1 knows, that Alonso's car setup is so difficult, that nobody else can drive a car even near of that. Fisichella has been suffering from this fact now for years.

And Alonso certainly is in trouble with understeering car, just remember last year's Monaco, when the tyres were worn Alonso was in real trouble. Alonso really needs a bit oversteering car to be in pace.

Also with Minardi, the car most certainly was understeering, and Alonso didn't really impress when compared to his team-mate. Ok, that was his first year in F1, but somebody has been here comparing also Kimi's performance to his team-mate in sauber, his first year.

And next year in Mclaren we will see the result, that obviously will surprise many people here.

Alonso will be in Montoya-Coulthard axis in performance, when compared to Kimi (those guys were also conserned as top drivers before being Kimi's team-mates)

I miss this guy, he really talks alot of sense...

I posted a few remarks to the effect 'Kimi contributes alot to his car breaking by his lack of mechanical sympathy'.

LOL @ "lack of mechanical sympathy"!

Brilliant! :lol:

One instance would be him flat-spotting a tire, with the resultant vibrations tearing his front suspension to shreds. Also, the cars are not 'all protected by electronics'. His issue in Monaco wasn't protected by electronics. It's possible that, had Kimi backed off into air that wasn't turbulent and heated (behind Alonso), his exhaust would have cooled properly. Clearly you don't agree with me, and that's fine. ;)

you obviously have a point and I wouldn't disagree with you either, but the many engine failures even before the race where Kimi have had to start from the back of the grid and the fact that I was forever scarred by the engine failure hakkinen had while closing the gap to schumacher in the 2000 Indy GP right before my eyesleaves me to think twice about the mclaren drivetrain, furthermore it seems to me since the banning of beryllium incident mercedes (illmor) have been playing catch up to the other F1 engine manufacturers. What do you think?

Does Kimi Break His Toys ? = Nice. Toes ? Why ? Nope.

BTW: KR - Ferrari`s best "m`a## damper". Huh. Kidding.

Does Kimi Break His Toys ? = Nice. Toes ? Why ? Nope.

BTW: KR - Ferrari`s best "m`a## damper". Huh. Kidding.

Kup, your posts are always a mix between really deep and informing (loves them) and cryptic/unintelligible (like this, for example). Yet, I must say they are always enjoyable! :D

Ok, guys, let me show you how to make a russian guy laugh:

Kup, did you know that my last name is "Chorny"? (100% true)

Kup, your posts are always a mix between really deep and informing (loves them) and cryptic/unintelligible (like this, for example). Yet, I must say they are always enjoyable! :D

Ok, guys, let me show you how to make a russian guy laugh: Kup, did you know that my last name is "Chorny"? (100% true)

Heh. My joke was about KR ("Mass(a) damper") and FM. Maybe it is now less cryptic ?

Heheh. "chorny" in rus sounds just like "black" in english and "schwartz" in deutch and "noir" in french - am i got it ? And BTW (by the way) my avatar is "chorny" also.

Heh. My joke was about KR ("Mass(a) damper") and FM. Maybe it is now less cryptic ?

Heheh. "chorny" in rus sounds just like "black" in english and "schwartz" in deutch and "noir" in french - am i got it ? And BTW (by the way) my avatar is "chorny" also.

Yes now i understood it!

And yes you got it right :D My family came to Argentina from Odessa, but before that we don't know where they actually lived. My mother's family comes from Moldavia. the only non slavish member of my family is my father's mom who was born from a Spanish father/Native indian mother.

After Kimi left Sauber, there haven't been so many upturns, have there?

It is sad, that only because somebody's hero is too average to make impression on the race track, they are trying to abandon pure talent by saying:' ok, maybe my driver is not so fast, but actually it is genious to drive slowlier, because that way he doesn't brake his motor'.

After Kimi left Sauber, there haven't been so many upturns, have there?

It is sad, that only because somebody's hero is too average to make impression on the race track, they are trying to abandon pure talent by saying:' ok, maybe my driver is not so fast, but actually it is genious to drive slowlier, because that way he doesn't brake his motor'.

That's not what is being suggested at all.