Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

JB: 'I Was Born To Race'

It isnt fair and what on earth are we supposed to do (jem and I) sit back and let him get the p**s taken out of him?

Totally see where you're coming from. I've been in your position many a time on this and other forums. It's not a position I envy!

Wouldn't it be weird if you had a time machine, and could go back in time to the night that they had sex, just to watcj?

Whoa, good move dad!

Nice looks mom!

Wouldn't it be weird if you had a time machine, and could go back in time to the night that they had sex, just to watcj?

Whoa, good move dad!

Nice looks mom!

What kind of sicko would want to see that :eusa_think:

i remember jarno trulli telling the same thing sometime back

looks like button is a big mouth like webbo

well seeing the situations inside honda it seems rubens is slowly getting some better hand than button-and silverstone is his home gp-lets see in near future how he first manages his team mate then lets discuss abt rest

So? I'm a Jenson fan too you two, but instead of attacking other drivers because "other" people do it too, I just defend and criticise when it is needed. It doesn't matter who starts anything, do as you wish others to do to you.

There are some drivers which as a Jenson fan, I have a record of disliking, like Jvi, but when he performs well, I'll accept it and credit it like some of his drives this year, no one takes criticism constructively when someone does the same race after race.

I critisize when the driver deserves it, heck i am the first to critisize JB after a bad performance but I only slag off FA and Kr because they are complete twats, its nothing to do with their driving as they are the 2 best along with MS.

There are some drivers which as a Jenson fan, I have a record of disliking, like Jvi, but when he performs well, I'll accept it and credit it like some of his drives this year, no one takes criticism constructively when someone does the same race after race.

Well Said.