Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

JB: 'I Was Born To Race'

JB is just doing what DC has been doing recently - letting the world know that he still has what it takes

JB is just doing what DC has been doing recently - letting the world know that he still has what it takes

Yes but when have you heard DC saying that he is the best in formula 1 even though he has the second highest amount of wins in F1 at the moment. DC has far more reason to brag than Jenson but you dont find him making comments like Jenson makes.

Yes but when have you heard DC saying that he is the best in formula 1 even though he has the second highest amount of wins in F1 at the moment. DC has far more reason to brag than Jenson but you dont find him making comments like Jenson makes.

Ofcourse, because he's in his 13th F1 season now, and he has driven at top teams for most of his career, so no wonder he has such an amount of wins and Jenson has not, no reason why there would be a difference between them when they brag.

Was jenson bragging? He said he thinks he could do a better job than MS, alonso etc - thats not bragging. Its showing a lot of self confidence and I dont see why you have a problem with that. Much better than being boring and quiet and looking like a wimp who knows he's not as good as the top drivers (i'm not talking about any driver in particular)

He thinks he's the best in the world - he's a racing driver for ****s sake what do u expect him to say.

He is more egocentric than Alonso and nobody is bashing him...oh wait!... yes... we are bashing him now!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :lol:

He is more egocentric than Alonso and nobody is bashing him...oh wait!... yes... we are bashing him now!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :lol:

I dont bash alonso for having confidence, I bash him for a whole load of different reasons. I have never said that its wrong for a driver to be self-praising or super-confident. Its only natural, they're competitive racing drivers.

ps I don't think egocentric is a word!

ps I don't think egocentric is a word!

But you understand and that is the important thing...

;)

But you understand and that is the important thing...

;)

yes, i do.

I have always been very impressed with your english language skills

Egocentric is a word ;)

As long as Button doesn't use his "arrogance" on track by hitting others out when he feels way too confident then I won't have a problem with it, even if I dislike his attitude.

yes, i do.

I have always been very impressed with your english language skills

ohhh thank you!

:)

well... let rest Button for today

Indeed Kay.

Also ne must not forget, JB ismprobably the hardest working driver out of the lot, did most testing miles of ANYONE, goes to every test, goes to HQ as often as possible, constantly training. I also believe he is closer than ever to the top 3 and yes he may look ridiculous saying that but EVERY FOMULA 1 DRIVER BELIEVES THEY ARE THE BEST. So whats new? He has never had a race winning car since none of his teamates have won in that very same car.

Ecap just because Alonso is a complete d#ckhead and I hate him now, doesnt mean you have jo join the anti button ****s and start taking the p**s put of him.

But why go ahead and insult Fernando JR? In Spain they say that is your house roof is made of glass, dont throw rocks at your neighbourd......

About Jenson remarks, he should at least win a couple of races before saying that. Yes I know racers must be self confident and yarayarayara, but saying that before even winning one race makes you look like a knob...just saying

Perhaps in spain they should not build houses with roofs made of glass, not very practical

Or perhaps folks that bash other drivers should select a winning driver before critising others!

he he he, nice sense of humour there Jems

Or perhaps folks that bash other drivers should select a winning driver before critising others!

This is for you Young Ben!

Its not like me or ben represent Button, it makes no difference how many wins our favourite driver has, we have the right to express our opinions on other drivers, as does everyone here. If my favourite driver was Pedro de la Rosa I can still bash Alonso if I want to

Then don't complain when others bash Jenson as even I have to admit he is an easier target than some. ^_^

Hence why normally if I can't say much positive or constructive, I don't post.

Button born to race... I knew there was a reason somewhere...

Let's hope for JB that the song doesn't turn into Born... to loose. B)

Not certainly "loose" but a clear "never win"...

Then don't complain when others bash Jenson as even I have to admit he is an easier target than some. ^_^

I only complain/object when I think that the JB-bashing is unjustified. After last years contract dispute he got a massive bashing and I didnt defend him at all, cos he deserved it. But he gets bashed at every little thing he says and its often being too harsh, which is when I do defend him!

I don't like Alonso at all. Its got nothing to do with Button or any other driver

Hey, I am only bashing other drivers because everyone bashes my fave driver, I am not the one who starts it! It isnt fair and what on earth are we supposed to do (jem and I) sit back and let him get the p**s taken out of him?

Hey, I am only bashing other drivers because everyone bashes my fave driver, I am not the one who starts it! It isnt fair and what on earth are we supposed to do (jem and I) sit back and let him get the p**s taken out of him?

yea, this place needs me and Ben to fight Button's corner!