Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J_Newtown_V

Who Will Drive For Bmw-sauber Next Season

BMW 2007  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will drive for BMW next season

• Nick Heidfeld and Robert Kubica
    • NH and Ralf Schummacher
    • NH and Anthony Davidson
    • NH and Jacques Villeneuve

ive gone for NH & JV - i think they have a good pairing now & JV is starting to get some results for them - i would personally love to see him stay as i think better things are to come from him both this year & next if given the chance - i think his hunger for F1 is definitely back & given the chance he will score a good few points this year - keep him in - F1 needs someone like him about & if he goes that only leaves 3 WDC on the grid :king:

ive gone for NH & JV - i think they have a good pairing now & JV is starting to get some results for them - i would personally love to see him stay as i think better things are to come from him both this year & next if given the chance - i think his hunger for F1 is definitely back & given the chance he will score a good few points this year - keep him in - F1 needs someone like him about & if he goes that only leaves 2 WDC on the grid :king:

ive gone for NH & JV - i think they have a good pairing now & JV is starting to get some results for them - i would personally love to see him stay as i think better things are to come from him both this year & next if given the chance - i think his hunger for F1 is definitely back & given the chance he will score a good few points this year - keep him in - F1 needs someone like him about & if he goes that only leaves 3 WDC on the grid :king:

ive gone for NH & JV - i think they have a good pairing now & JV is starting to get some results for them - i would personally love to see him stay as i think better things are to come from him both this year & next if given the chance - i think his hunger for F1 is definitely back & given the chance he will score a good few points this year - keep him in - F1 needs someone like him about & if he goes that only leaves 2 WDC on the grid :king:

as much as i want JV to stay in F1, i think that Kubica will take over the drive along side the less than flamboyant Nick. My gut feeling that's all...

as much as i want JV to stay in F1, i think that Kubica will take over the drive along side the less than flamboyant Nick. My gut feeling that's all...

I have already said in another post that it could be Kubica to Renault on a two year deal, JV out and BMW try to get Montoya.

I still think it'll be the same as this year, with Jacques and Nick racing, and Robert testing. If JV is given the boot, it'll be Robert who replaces him. JPM, Ralf etc have had their chances, if JV is to be dropped, give it to Robert to show what he can do in a race situation.

i didn't understand, why is all NH and other drivers and not JV with others, that's unfair, till now JV has beaten NH, in every way

i didn't understand, why is all NH and other drivers and not JV with others, that's unfair, till now JV has beaten NH, in every way

No he hasnt what are you talking about

It will be Nick and Robert unless Jacques can consistently pull ahead of Nick. This is doubtful, so I went with Nick and Robert.

The quality of test drivers - Heikki, Kubica seems to bwe a closely guarded secret. I would outsource Kubica somewhere for an year, and keep JV for another year. Then see.

No he hasnt what are you talking about

yes he does, if you look at the poll carfully, your eyes will definetly see.

laugh at yourself dude, because you haven't seen nothing, and maybe you haven't seen JV's tru talent.

laugh at yourself dude, because you haven't seen nothing, and maybe you haven't seen JV's tru talent.

Oh yes we have seen it and it is lost some where!!I think Jaques left it in some place!At Jerez 1997 ....? :lol:

who are you n00b talking thrash? If you can't see it, wtf am i supposed to do then?

Nick Heidfeld has a two-year contract I think. Or three-year one. Any how I think his future for the next 5 years min. is probably with BMW Sauber.

I wish Ferrari had done something to get NH!Lets hope the future of the team has been planned already(i'm sure it has but i can't see how :eusa_think: ).MS and NH would be greeaat!! :clap3: .Lets hope FM gets the job done quick(finish 2nd!!!!).As for JV i quess he 'll have to try even harder.He certainly doesn't remind us of JV of 96-97.Sadly...

who are you n00b talking thrash? If you can't see it, wtf am i supposed to do then?

you STILL havent explained how JV has beaten nick in every way, can you please hurry up and explain

you STILL havent explained how JV has beaten nick in every way, can you please hurry up and explain

On the whole JV is better even NH for example finished ahead of JV in the last race , still JV was better qualifying first 2 then if i have to judge so far this season I will raise JV more then NH , NH is getting better but i think JV is getting better and even better so , they are equal but JV is a bit better.

On the whole JV is better even NH for example finished ahead of JV in the last race , still JV was better qualifying first 2 then if i have to judge so far this season I will raise JV more then NH , NH is getting better but i think JV is getting better and even better so , they are equal but JV is a bit better.

well, this explains everything :lol::laughing:

I think most neutrals including myself would say that Heidfeld has been generally the faster of the two, but not by much

I think most neutrals including myself would say that Heidfeld has been generally the faster of the two, but not by much

There is a difference between being a competitive consistent driver and a fast driver. While Raikkonen and Button might be seen as fast drivers they still lack a notch before being top notch drivers. This is a quality JV has and I think NH lacks. . .

There is a difference between being a competitive consistent driver and a fast driver. While Raikkonen and Button might be seen as fast drivers they still lack a notch before being top notch drivers. This is a quality JV has and I think NH lacks. . .

I would say that in 2005 and 2006 Heidfeld has been pretty consistent. And I think Button and Raikkonen are 2 of the most consistent drivers in F1!!!