Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amjay

Canadian GP Timing

:angry: why on earth is the canadian GP clashing with the world cup 2nd round.... i try my best to catch all F1 races but with the race starting i think 2 hours b4 the 2nd round match... there is no way ppl like me can catch both events.... the us gp was well placed though not to clash with the WC ... why couldn FIA just schedule the europian gps during the world cup rather than going to america?? ......

Well I'll be flying cros-country while the race is on :angry:

Where ya heading?

Going to Boston for business on the 22nd and return on the 25th (expense paid junket)Going to catch a Red Sox game at Fenway on the 24th :D

Which match is it clashing with??

im following malaysian time which is +0800 GMT ...

second round matches....

1B vs 2A is at 11 PM on 25 June

1D vs 2C is at 3am on 26 June

Canadian GP is at 1 am on 26 June ........

and cavalino yes it is clashing as second round matches are likely to go into extra time and besides if pubs are given a choice they will show the football game rather than F1 ...

wtf nothing is clashing

i will record the football, and watch f1

Im also annoyed by football times but not because they clash with anything. The Australia vs Brazil match begins at 1:30am and the Australia vs Croatia match begins at 4:30am. There is not a hope in hell i can watch those matches on a school day. :angry:

wtf nothing is clashing

yes it is... well at least where im going to watch it.... if the 11 PM game which most likely will be england vs whoever goes into extra time the TV broadcasters will just continue to show the soccer match... unless u have pay tv ... then u can have both but even then if it is goin to extra time there is no way im gonna be able to swap channels .... :eusa_think: ...

Im also annoyed by football times but not because they clash with anything. The Australia vs Brazil match begins at 1:30am and the Australia vs Croatia match begins at 4:30am. There is not a hope in hell i can watch those matches on a school day. :angry:

I'm still thinking of what I should do :eusa_think: