Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eduan

Kimi: Ferrari Or Renault??

Where is he going next year??Stay at Mclaren and see the strongest Mclaren team mates since Senna and Prost?Or Ferrari and partner mabe MS who is almost at the end of his career?Renault has been knocking on the door and it is a atractive seat with the Worldchampions.Fisi dropped a hint today and said his team mate will be Finnish!Where ever he goes the man does deserve to be champ!!Where will he go??

renault would be the best bet to be a world champion but the rumours all say he's going to ferrari. It would be great if he stayed at mclaren but I think he's fed up of seeing his engine blowing up in his mirrors

renault would be the best bet to be a world champion but the rumours all say he's going to ferrari. It would be great if he stayed at mclaren but I think he's fed up of seeing his engine blowing up in his mirrors

I have to agree with that he is getting fed up with engine blow ups!!

Monaco 2006 is a good example and for a driver to just jump on a boat and having a couple of drinks with friends not reporting to the pits imediately says a lot to me.I don't know about the rest of you guys?

In my opinion, i would prefer kimi going to renault so that we can judge whether alonso or renault is the true champion. :king:

In my opinion, i would prefer kimi going to renault so that we can judge whether alonso or renault is the true champion. :king:

I would like to see Kimi in a Ferrari next Schumi!!I think Schumi will have the strongest team mate ever!!

I put a big question mark next to Renault.

Unfortunantly renault will have MW next year who unfortunantly will win before JB does because he will be in the best car, but he wont win the championship! If kimi is in ferrari he unfortunantly will win the championship!

I would like to see Kimi in a Ferrari next Schumi!!I think Schumi will have the strongest team mate ever!!

I put a big question mark next to Renault.

KIMI and Michael is the Ferrari line up next Year unless Shumi can win thi WDC very unlikely.

The Finn driving for renault next year is test driver being promoted to the race driver seat.

Kimi cant afford working for such a low wages as the Renault, last I checked He was at 35mil and why whould you work for 8mil at renault, the only team besides MClaren and Toyota that pays their driver what they want is Ferrari and that is because Marlboro writes a blank check to them and they fill in the amount.

KIMI and Michael is the Ferrari line up next Year unless Shumi can win thi WDC very unlikely.

The Finn driving for renault next year is test driver being promoted to the race driver seat.

Kimi cant afford working for such a low wages as the Renault, last I checked He was at 35mil and why whould you work for 8mil at renault, the only team besides MClaren and Toyota that pays their driver what they want is Ferrari and that is because Marlboro writes a blank check to them and they fill in the amount.

I say Schumi can still win it ther is 10 races left to win and he is going to at lest win and fight for more!!

Next year we will se Ferrari with a diffrent sponsor if I am not correct?Anyone suggesting Kimi as a test driver is mad!I agree

I say Schumi can still win it ther is 10 races left to win and he is going to at lest win and fight for more!!

Next year we will se Ferrari with a diffrent sponsor if I am not correct?Anyone suggesting Kimi as a test driver is mad!I agree

Yea KIMI as a test driver mhmhm........pretty expensive test driver........

Dude the finn I was refering to is Heikki Kovalainen .

I think it would be very hard for Michael to catch up.

23 p0oints in 10 races its more then 2 points per race, Renault is very reliable more then Ferrari, they are fast all the times with very little set up issues, Alonso does not make mistakes and does not risk either so unless somebody crashes into him i dont expect any retirements for the rest of the year.

At Monza Ferrari will annunce the driver line up with Michael and Kimi.

If by any chance Michael has more points then Alonso or if Michael thinks he can win the WDC he will retire and Ferrari will annunce a Massa Kimi line up for next year.

Yea KIMI as a test driver mhmhm........pretty expensive test driver........

Dude the finn I was refering to is Heikki Kovalainen .

I think it would be very hard for Michael to catch up.

23 p0oints in 10 races its more then 2 points per race, Renault is very reliable more then Ferrari, they are fast all the times with very little set up issues, Alonso does not make mistakes and does not risk either so unless somebody crashes into him i dont expect any retirements for the rest of the year.

At Monza Ferrari will annunce the driver line up with Michael and Kimi.

If by any chance Michael has more points then Alonso or if Michael thinks he can win the WDC he will retire and Ferrari will annunce a Massa Kimi line up for next year.

I still beleive it is makeable and Martin Brundle said at an interview with itv that if anybody thinks it is over they are wrong.I think winning the championship will motivate him to continue.But then you may be right

Unfortunantly renault will have MW next year who unfortunantly will win before JB does because he will be in the best car, but he wont win the championship! If kimi is in ferrari he unfortunantly will win the championship!

Where did you pick that up? According to Fisico his team mate will be finnish next year. :eusa_think:

Where did you pick that up? According to Fisico his team mate will be finnish next year. :eusa_think:

No, no, no, everyone got is wrong. Fisico was saying that next year he will be finished :naughty:

j/king

:clap3: Another one who doubts, so funny...

What the hell has Alonso to do? Well. if you are not convinced is just because you don

The most pointless post ive read for sometime!!!

So Mansell, Prost, Hill, JV weren't true champions in the 90's then it was all Williams right?

Have to agree with WEZ.When you want to be champ everything needs to be working to its full potential!!To be true champ is not always winning in a bad car it needs to be good at all times so that you can challenge your rivals!!

I'm sitting on the fence with this one. On one hand I would like to see it happen but on the other Williams will come good in the near future with the backing of Toyota.

Kimi is set to go to Ferrari I think :eusa_think:

Fisi to be given his marching orders.

Kimi would like to go to Renault. On the other hand, his manager wants him to go to Ferrari, because they pay better. Kimi does't care about money all he wants is the world championship.

Agreed!

Alonso is a fantastic driver! Let's not forget that there are two drivers in a team. If it were all down to the best car then we would be talking about Fisi also. Well...we are not. Great drivers make great decisions (Most of the time! lol) and exploit their advantage. You put anyone else (aside from Michael or Kimi) in the Renault and I guarantee they would not have the same results as Fernando! They might pick up a few wins here and there but they would not dominate like he has.You put anyone else (aside from Michael or Kimi) in the Renault and I guarantee they would not have the same results as Fernando! They might pick up a few wins here and there but they would not dominate like he has.

If Kimi goes to Renault next year (which he should IMO) he will be very hard to beat. But that said, Alonso will be a threat if McLaren give him the same relaibilty as he enjoys now. Don't write Alonso off after he moves to Macca!

what???? :unsure::nono1: the way you say about alonso is like as if we have never seen micheal dominate and kimi trashing his oponents with the slightest chance(look at last race, even with a slower car kimi was ACTUALLY trying to get ahead of alonso in the begining of the race). we agree alonso is a fantastic racer and makes really few mistakes, i must say, he these days makes fewer mistakes than even micheal...but what i dont agree with you is when you say kimi nor micheal wil have the ability to dominate when they are given the best cars on the grid.

what???? :unsure::nono1: the way you say about alonso is like as if we have never seen micheal dominate and kimi trashing his oponents with the slightest chance(look at last race, even with a slower car kimi was ACTUALLY trying to get ahead of alonso in the begining of the race). we agree alonso is a fantastic racer and makes really few mistakes, i must say, he these days makes fewer mistakes than even micheal...but what i dont agree with you is when you say kimi nor micheal wil have the ability to dominate when they are given the best cars on the grid.

oops...small mistake with my post....i meant....i dont agree when you say that micheal and kimi wouldnt be able to dominate the sport the way alonso is doing right now even when they are given the best cars! :D

if he wants to win races and become world champion he should join renault, they have the best car this year, and it is very reliable, and hopfully next year will be the same as this year.

[quote name='cavallino' post='123265' date='Jun 15 2006, 08:07 AM']I hope he goes to Renault, I really really do not want him at Ferrari :( [/quote]
This is weird, why not ferrari?

I hope he goes to Renault, I really really do not want him at Ferrari :(

yes i too want him to goto renault since ferrari will have more team orders which is not healthy for kimi's career growth