Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eduan

Kimi: Ferrari Or Renault??

I see, you clearly don't want Ferrari to win the championship again soon... :mf_tongue::P

Right now the indications are that Michael will sign for another 2 years :D:clap3:

Right now the indications are that Michael will sign for another 2 years :D:clap3:

yes, i hope he does'nt get any slower Cav, as Brundle said, Alonso and Kimi seems a few tenths faster. But good for MS, i support him too, but i don't think they'll be able to dominate as they have 2 years ago....

A decent commentator who cannot get over his DC love and MS - Ferrari hate, endlessly trying to convince himself that when MS is faster it's Ferrari, and when Alonso or KR are it's the car.

A decent commentator who cannot get over his DC love and MS - Ferrari hate, endlessly trying to convince himself that when MS is faster it's Ferrari, and when Alonso or KR are it's the car.

I've never noticed. But dont forget Brundle is DC's manager

Well this is a curve ball, but I just think that it would be funny if Kimmi goes to neither of the team. We all know that Toyota has more money then all the F-1 teams combine, so what if they we're to pay 50 Mil a year to race for them with the option to withdraw if he doesn't win the WDC in 2 or 3 years. Or Redbull, they have Newey there now and we all see what he has done at McLaren. What if they promise him a championship + a huge pay check. I mean both team has an empty seat next year, but I can see your guys argument. It's why go to a crapy, but hey what if the crapy team pays twice and much. Well it's just my opnion and I was thinking of other alternatives.

It's interesting to see where he goes. If he picks Ferrari then he's more concern about the $$$$ then the WDC. If he goes to the Renault then he doesn't give an F about the $$$$.

Well this is a curve ball, but I just think that it would be funny if Kimmi goes to neither of the team. We all know that Toyota has more money then all the F-1 teams combine, so what if they we're to pay 50 Mil a year to race for them with the option to withdraw if he doesn't win the WDC in 2 or 3 years. Or Redbull, they have Newey there now and we all see what he has done at McLaren. What if they promise him a championship + a huge pay check. I mean both team has an empty seat next year, but I can see your guys argument. It's why go to a crapy, but hey what if the crapy team pays twice and much. Well it's just my opnion and I was thinking of other alternatives.

It's interesting to see where he goes. If he picks Ferrari then he's more concern about the $$$$ then the WDC. If he goes to the Renault then he doesn't give an F about the $$$$.

I think toyota don't really understand they need better drivers. They are spending the most money to car but Ralf and Jarno driving it...

If kimi desider it is Renault.

Brundle is a cool commentator!!

Ferrari will be good for Kimi and.There will be no team orders because it has been banned since 2002!!

Kimi for Marranello

In my opinion, i would prefer kimi going to renault so that we can judge whether alonso or renault is the true champion. :king:

Somehow i doubt they will be using the same cars as this year ;) , F2004 dominates, F2005 looks very strong in winter testing, R25 blitz it on track.........if Mclaren gets a car equal to Renault next year and Alonso beats Kimi people will just say the Mclaren is the faster car then. Kimi needs to stay in Mclaren, to stop the fan's excuses!

Actually i bet some are preparing excuses now, like if Kimi stays at Mclaren they will say Alonso is beating Kimi because he is getting preferential treatment for having 2 WDC's (hopefully) or that they designed the McLaren's to suit Alonso's driving style and Kimi's fighting heroricly and suffering.....Kimi fanatic's are nearly as entertaining as silly season really.

I'd support Kimi over MS anyday but it just seems like he's going to get more overrated then Button soon the way some people carry on.

Note: Brundle has gone head to head with Senna and beaten MS while in the same car, love how people like to rant about him because he say's something they dont agree with.....just because he's right and know's more about F1 then you ever will dosent mean you should get your knickers in a twist :rolleyes:

Somehow i doubt they will be using the same cars as this year ;) , F2004 dominates, F2005 looks very strong in winter testing, R25 blitz it on track.........if Mclaren gets a car equal to Renault next year and Alonso beats Kimi people will just say the Mclaren is the faster car then. Kimi needs to stay in Mclaren, to stop the fan's excuses!

Actually i bet some are preparing excuses now, like if Kimi stays at Mclaren they will say Alonso is beating Kimi because he is getting preferential treatment for having 2 WDC's (hopefully) or that they designed the McLaren's to suit Alonso's driving style and Kimi's fighting heroricly and suffering.....Kimi fanatic's are nearly as entertaining as silly season really.

I'd support Kimi over MS anyday but it just seems like he's going to get more overrated then Button soon the way some people carry on.

Note: Brundle has gone head to head with Senna and beaten MS while in the same car, love how people like to rant about him because he say's something they dont agree with.....just because he's right and know's more about F1 then you ever will dosent mean you should get your knickers in a twist :rolleyes:

When Montoya came to Mclaren they expected hard fight between team mates. He was fast when williams was great. Now people are expecting Fernando to beat Kimi in Mclaren. Fernando was fast with great Renault. Do you see any kind of similarities here? :P

if you watched kimi drive last race you will understand why does kimi have so much support despite his odd voice and monosylabic character...fellow never gives up, what i am trying to say is that kimi tries hard with any given craft, he did try to overtake alonso 2 or 3 times with a much much slower car(during last race)...just becasue alonso is a world champ it doesnt mean he will get better treatment than kimi...what i have to say is that when alonso gets trashed you will witness his fans making those odd excuses you mentioned. button was over ratted, but these days hes not as over rated as alonso....

i dont mean alonso doesnt deserve to be a champ, but i say alonso is being propelled further by his car and kimi is further let down by his car!

i guess we all have to keep our fingers crossed for next season(if kimi and alonso become team-mates) :thbup:

if you watched kimi drive last race you will understand why does kimi have so much support despite his odd voice and monosylabic character...fellow never gives up, what i am trying to say is that kimi tries hard with any given craft, he did try to overtake alonso 2 or 3 times with a much much slower car(during last race)...just becasue alonso is a world champ it doesnt mean he will get better treatment than kimi...what i have to say is that when alonso gets trashed you will witness his fans making those odd excuses you mentioned. button was over ratted, but these days hes not as over rated as alonso....

i dont mean alonso doesnt deserve to be a champ, but i say alonso is being propelled further by his car and kimi is further let down by his car!

i guess we all have to keep our fingers crossed for next season(if kimi and alonso become team-mates) :thbup:

I'm praying for them to become teammates. I want to see this particular debate ended, one way or the other. I speak well of Alonso because I admire his talent. If he gets destroyed by Kimi, I'll admire Kimi's talent and be critical of Alonso. I call it like I see it.

I, however, don't think Alonso will get destroyed by Kimi.

With Fisi confirmed at Renault, it's pretty much confirmed that Kimi will be at Ferrari in my opinion.

I'm praying for them to become teammates. I want to see this particular debate ended, one way or the other. I speak well of Alonso because I admire his talent. If he gets destroyed by Kimi, I'll admire Kimi's talent and be critical of Alonso. I call it like I see it.

I, however, don't think Alonso will get destroyed by Kimi.

though i am a kimi fan i admit alonso wont be destroyed by him, but kimi will prove that it was alosno+renault combo that was fantastic.....not just alonso!

but i have very odd feeling that mclaren might strugle next year!!!!kimi and alosno (if they end up team-mates) might be left fighting for points! :unsure:

I wouldnt be surprised if mclaren suddenly produce a super-reliable and super-fast car next year, everything always goes alonso's way, he's touched by the hand of god

I'm praying for them to become teammates.

Impossible, I've been saying this since the Alonso deal was around. Mclaren haven't had an equal driver policy for ages if they ever did, and they simply can't afford to pay two drivers of that calibre. Alonso is certain to be getting a massive salary at Mclaren, at least as much as Kimi gets right now and perhaps even higher. Mclaren would be crazy to pay two drivers that much. Kimi is at Renault or Ferrari next year.

I think a lot of us agree to the fact that the Renaults car contributed a lot to Alonso speed. But in my opinion, I think Kimmi is a better drive. He has $hit for luck, but I think he has more skills. I think most of agree that JPM is a better driver then Trulli right? Well Kimmi clearly killed JPM last year and this year or atlease out performed him. In 2004, I think trulli out performed Alonso before he got the can. Trulli finished on top of Alonso in more occassion. But only if they race side by side then we can tell who has the better skills. I think it'll be interesting to see Nico Rosberg race along any of the two drivers as well, cause I think Rosberg is fast.

Very hard to say who is the best driver because the top 3 are each in different cars (MS,FA,KR)

But as a spectator, MS and KR have given the best shows, full with excitement.

I think that KR may be at a very close level to MS , Alonso is also very good but not made with the same stamp as the former 2.

I have not seen yet unbelivable drives from FA, but I have see it many times from MS from P20 to win or podium and have seen it also from KR.

I can wait for the best 2 drivers to compete against each other with the same car.

I wouldnt be surprised if mclaren suddenly produce a super-reliable and super-fast car next year, everything always goes alonso's way, he's touched by the hand of god

Setting yourself up with an excuse for his speed already, eh? Anything but admit Alonso is fast...

I think a lot of us agree to the fact that the Renaults car contributed a lot to Alonso speed. But in my opinion, I think Kimmi is a better drive. He has $hit for luck, but I think he has more skills. I think most of agree that JPM is a better driver then Trulli right? Well Kimmi clearly killed JPM last year and this year or atlease out performed him. In 2004, I think trulli out performed Alonso before he got the can. Trulli finished on top of Alonso in more occassion. But only if they race side by side then we can tell who has the better skills. I think it'll be interesting to see Nico Rosberg race along any of the two drivers as well, cause I think Rosberg is fast.

Even as a finn I must say that you can't think about Kimi and Nico in the same day. Kimi's driving abilities are from outer space.

Setting yourself up with an excuse for his speed already, eh? Anything but admit Alonso is fast...

aloso if fast! :clap3: but kimi is faster! :naughty:

aloso if fast! :clap3: but kimi is faster! :naughty:

I hope they end up at the same team so we can see that. Also, it takes more than pure speed to win a WDC.

oops...small mistake with my post....i meant....i dont agree when you say that micheal and kimi wouldnt be able to dominate the sport the way alonso is doing right now even when they are given the best cars! :D

I believe you have misinterprted my comments. When I said "aside from Micheal or Kimi" I meant that Micheal or Kimi WOULD dominate in the Renault or any other car. I just don't believe any OTHER driver could do what those 3 could do. B)

I hope they end up at the same team so we can see that. Also, it takes more than pure speed to win a WDC.

That's so true. That is, it takes a reliable car.

I believe you have misinterprted my comments. When I said "aside from Micheal or Kimi" I meant that Micheal or Kimi WOULD dominate in the Renault or any other car. I just don't believe any OTHER driver could do what those 3 could do. B)

Montoya would easily dominate in Renault