Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eduan

Kimi: Ferrari Or Renault??

WooHoooo! We will slowly build up a mountain that will dwarf the Senna supporters! Hey ecap, does Mexico broadcast the Grand Prix Masters series? Prost is supposed to be competing (unless he pulls out again...).

NOOOOOO :(

A shame really!

NOOOOOO :(

A shame really!

Yeah, we don't get anything but the highlights :mf_tongue:

EDIT: I did a check on the website, and it says Mexico gets live coverage+highlights on 'SKY'. Not sure if that helps out, but heres the link:

http://www.gpmasters.com/broadcast.htm

Odd that they list Mexico as being South America :wacko: They're even worse at geography than my fellow Americans!!

I hope the rumour that Ferrari will have a 'Superteam' of Schumi and Kimi is true, that'd be one major showdown that would really lift the ratings. One question though, if this dream team eventuates, what happens to Massa? Could he be off to RBR with through the Ferrari connection then brought back in, should his performances be upto scratch once Michael retires??

I hope the rumour that Ferrari will have a 'Superteam' of Schumi and Kimi is true, that'd be one major showdown that would really lift the ratings. One question though, if this dream team eventuates, what happens to Massa? Could he be off to RBR with through the Ferrari connection then brought back in, should his performances be upto scratch once Michael retires??

Good question. Massa's drives (and lap times) this season have really made me stand up and take notice. I would guess that he would go back for a year testing then take his race seat alonside Kimi in '08, after M$ leaves. I wouldn't trust my guesses, though, they've been very inaccurate lately <_<

I don't see him accepting a year off to test, hence why I suggested the RBR deal. If that falls through, then he might not have any option but to test with the guarantee of a race seat in '08. Either option is likely.