Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Mol Pushes Shnaider For Mf1 Decision

Mol pushes Shnaider for MF1 decision

Written by Administrator

Friday, 16 June 2006

Jun.15 (GMM) Lost Boys' Michiel Mol has expressed growing impatience with Alex Shnaider's failure to decide whether to accept or refuse an offer to buy the MF1 team. On Shnaider's yacht at Monte Carlo, Mol - already a team sponsor via driver Christijan Albers - told billionaire Shnaider that he would pay around $120m for the Silverstone-based squad; about three times the money Shnaider paid Eddie Jordan eighteen months ago. ''I have been waiting for a long time,'' Mol was quoted as saying by 'Formule 1 RaceReport' in Holland. He said: ''At the moment I am patient, but I hope it will not be necessary to give him an ultimatum. My patience is not eternal.'' According to reports, however, Shnaider - a Russian-born Canadian who is based in Toronto - could be planning to announce his decision at the formula one race in Montreal next weekend.

Mol pushes Shnaider for MF1 decision

Written by Administrator

Friday, 16 June 2006

Jun.15 (GMM) Lost Boys' Michiel Mol has expressed growing impatience with Alex Shnaider's failure to decide whether to accept or refuse an offer to buy the MF1 team. On Shnaider's yacht at Monte Carlo, Mol - already a team sponsor via driver Christijan Albers - told billionaire Shnaider that he would pay around $120m for the Silverstone-based squad; about three times the money Shnaider paid Eddie Jordan eighteen months ago. ''I have been waiting for a long time,'' Mol was quoted as saying by 'Formule 1 RaceReport' in Holland. He said: ''At the moment I am patient, but I hope it will not be necessary to give him an ultimatum. My patience is not eternal.'' According to reports, however, Shnaider - a Russian-born Canadian who is based in Toronto - could be planning to announce his decision at the formula one race in Montreal next weekend.

Well if it takes as long to get a decision out of Midland as it does to get money - then Mol will have to wait a bit longer

Well if it takes as long to get a decision out of Midland as it does to get money - then Mol will have to wait a bit longer

:lol::clap3:

Shnaider keeps hoping that the team will do better so he can raise the price...ain't gonna happen.