Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Best Of The Rest

Best Of The Rest  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the best after the top 3?

• Fisichella
    • Juan 'ate all the pies' Montoya
    • Felipe Massa
    • Ralf Schumacher
    • Jarno Trulli
    • Mark Webber
    • Nico Rosburger
    • Jenson Button
    • Rubens Barrichello
    • David Coulthard
    • Christian Klien
    • Jaques Villenerve
    • Nick Hidiheidfeld
    • Vitantonia Liuzzi
    • Scott's 'not very' Speedy
    • Tiago Monteiro
    • Christijan Albers
    • Kamakazi Sato
    • Frank Montagny

In the new edition of F1 racing they have ranked all the F1 drivers and Massa appears to be best of the rest :o followed by JB and MW! Lets see who wins on our great site.

And please vote fairly as who you truely do think is the 'best of the rest'

I really hate to admit it but i voted for JPM!!! :P

I think he is the best of the rest though!Not by far... :eusa_think:

FREE PIE FOR YOU!!!

Indeed, though you may have to wrestle JPM for that pie. A bit like Ronaldo :lol:

Whos voted for nick diddly ick d#ck?

Nah, still Button, he is being let down at the moment but its definately right that its between JB, heidihi, and webbo

People underrate Ralf because of his brother.

Ralfie is fast in his day. He seems to be out of days, however...

It is close between Nick Heidfeld and Jenson Button for me.I just had to go with Jenson!!

For me he is the best of the rest altough his points score in 2006 does not say it!

Go Binki

For me it was between heidfeld and webber, so i did a google fight and webber won it. I feel Heidfeld's underrated and webber is a solid driver but both need the car to show what they can do......sometime soon aswell i hope.

For me it was between heidfeld and webber, so i did a google fight and webber won it. I feel Heidfeld's underrated and webber is a solid driver but both need the car to show what they can do......sometime soon aswell i hope.

Those google fights are cool!!! :D I voted JPM but i rate NH just the same!Maybe JPM has a bit more of that "killer instinct"!!But if NH finds his way to the "winning ways" and a top car i beleive he 'll be among the top 4-5!!

Those google fights are cool!!! :D I voted JPM but i rate NH just the same!Maybe JPM has a bit more of that "killer instinct"!!But if NH finds his way to the "winning ways" and a top car i beleive he 'll be among the top 4-5!!

I think based on 2006 webbo has been driving really well, but the car's fialures has caused him to be invisible. Melbourne he was leading the race and looking to finish top four before a gearbox failure, Malaysia was looking strong (top 3) before the hydraluics let go. Monaco a podium was beckoning and the exhaust slit and burnt the wiring. So three high points finishes have really slipped him out of sight, but he has been qualifying very well and let down by williams in the races. He has surley put Nico in the shade so far this year.

Jenson has had a pretty ordinary year, but the car has shown signs of brilliance but not in race trim

People underrate Ralf because of his brother.

I disagree. Ralf is not motivated any more. For the money he is making he is without doubt the biggest non perfomer on the grid. I have only see him drive two decent races in the last two years that would justify the money he is collecting.

If Toyota's development is dependant on driver feedback, then one can assume Ralf just isn't doing a good enough job. If it wasn't for his long term contract, I would guess he would be the majority's pick to be without a ride for 2007. Instead we will have to watch an uninspired RS continue to collect his Toyota paycheck.

He has shown signs of brilliance, but those signs are few and far between anymore.

It is close between Nick Heidfeld and Jenson Button for me.I just had to go with Jenson!!

For me he is the best of the rest altough his points score in 2006 does not say it!

Go Binki

Anybody who picks NH must also consider JV in my books. Their battle is the closest on the grid, and I think JV actually has the edge in qualifying the BMW ahead of NH this year. Look to BMW and both of their drivers to do well in Montreal.

Fisichella [ 1 ] ** [4.76%]

Juan 'ate all the pies' Montoya [ 4 ] ** [19.05%]

Felipe Massa [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Ralf Schumacher [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Jarno Trulli [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Mark Webber [ 3 ] ** [14.29%]

Nico Rosburger [ 2 ] ** [9.52%]

Jenson Button [ 4 ] ** [19.05%]

Rubens Barrichello [ 1 ] ** [4.76%]

David Coulthard [ 1 ] ** [4.76%]

Christian Klien [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Jaques Villenerve [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Nick Hidiheidfeld [ 2 ] ** [9.52%]

Vitantonia Liuzzi [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Scott's 'not very' Speedy [ 1 ] ** [4.76%]

Tiago Monteiro [ 2 ] ** [9.52%]

Christijan Albers [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Kamakazi Sato [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Frank Montagny

Fisichella [ 1 ] ** [4.76%]

Juan 'ate all the pies' Montoya [ 4 ] ** [19.05%]

Felipe Massa [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Ralf Schumacher [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Jarno Trulli [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Mark Webber [ 3 ] ** [14.29%]

Nico Rosburger [ 2 ] ** [9.52%]

Jenson Button [ 4 ] ** [19.05%]

Rubens Barrichello [ 1 ] ** [4.76%]

David Coulthard [ 1 ] ** [4.76%]

Christian Klien [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Jaques Villenerve [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Nick Hidiheidfeld [ 2 ] ** [9.52%]

Vitantonia Liuzzi [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Scott's 'not very' Speedy [ 1 ] ** [4.76%]

Tiago Monteiro [ 2 ] ** [9.52%]

Christijan Albers [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Kamakazi Sato [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Frank Montagny

Heidfeld full stop. They should of just taken both Nick and Kimi into McLaren instead of keeping that pointless Coulthard there and I am sure McLaren would of won the title in 2003. It is a shame Nick never got the drive though Kimi and Nick are two amazing drivers.

Webber without a doubt at the moment, followed by Button then JV in 3rd. Webber is having a great season and without the failures he would have at least another 15 - 20 points to his name. One thing is clear however that after the top three there are slim pickings.

Webber I think that Monaco showed what he could do when he has a car that can compete.

Oh please the Webber love again. He got passed in Monaco FFS. One race in a competitive car and he blew it.

1 mistake at Monaco big deal :D

He is leading the poll atm with 25% of the votes. That must say something :eusa_think:

I'm really surprised that Jenson isnt winning this! In my own personal view Button is pretty much on the same level as the top 3, he just hasnt been able to show it, so he's definately best of the rest in my eyes

This is assuming everyone agrees with who is the top three. ;)

Out of those on the list I'd say a close call between Mark / Jenson.

Id say a close call between JB, Nick and Jaques followed by Mark webber (mark was beaten last year by nick, therefor nick is better!)